FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel chambermaid gets dirty

Hotel chambermaid gets dirty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Working in a very swanky country hotel, one evening at about 8pm I go upstairs to turn the beds down for the guests. I do a couple of rooms, then knock on the door of another room, no answer, I knock again and call housekeeping, no answer, so I let myself in. The room is dimly lit, but as I enter I realise it's not empty. Standing in front of the window, is gorgeous guy about 30, he's naked and his body is toned and shaven.kneeling in front of him, is a more elderly guy, early 60's sucking his huge erect cock. For a moment I'm not sure what to do, they haven't seen me and I just stand and watch, suddenly I realise I'm getting very turned on by this. The younger guy suddenly looks my way, as our eyes meet, he just winks at me. Not sure what to do, I sit on the bed and carry on watching, the older guys also has huge erect cock, and he's slowing wanking himself, while sucking the other guys. I can feel pussy getting wetter and wetter, I start rubbing it on top of my black lace knickers. The younger guy hasn't took his eyes off me. Without saying a word, the old guy, stops what he's doing and comes over to me, he unbuttons my blouse and slides my tits out, I feel his tongue flicking my hard nipples, he lays me down on the bed and removes my now, very wet pants. He starts licking and fingering my pussy while the young one brings his delicious cock to my mouth. In no time, I'm squirting all over the bed. Old man pushes he throbbing cock into my pussy, the young one then goes behind the old guy and starts to fuck him, burying his hard cock deep into his arse.... after some hard fucking, they both cum all over me and my uniform, without any words, I leave them to it and carry on turning the beds down for the night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Thunk u make one he'll of a sexy hot chamber maid sexy minx xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm love to join you for bi mmf and I'm only about 45 minutes away from you