FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > will never ever forget Halloween

will never ever forget Halloween

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title suggests I will always have fond memories.

You see last year I was working at the house of the dead during halloween as a scare actor in costume which consisted of a burlap cloth and a latex prosthetic mask of a demon, So during work a group of women came through my scene, and I forced one of the women into the corner as I held her in the corner my arms either side I could smell her sweet perfume she put her mouth near my ear and whispered that she wanted her pussy eaten like never before. Thankfully the burlap covered my rock hard pecker. I had to try and stay in character and she gripped my earlobe with her teeth and gently nibbled. my brain was going insane and my cock was throbbing like mad. my co actor was in the next room and yelled out bring the rest of the victims. I thought to myself "FUCK!!! this cant be happening" This auburn haired vixen said that she and her friends would be heading out to sugar budha and that she would be waiting for me outside by the canal at 11:15 and that she wanted me to turn up across the canal in costume. ( Well it was halloween after all )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I stood on the canal towpath outside sugar buddha with the latex mask still stuck to my face.I could see this vixen out on the balcony with her friends enjoying her drink. Several members of the public took my photo with them as I was stood in the darkness. Several minutes later she walked up to me and said " I'm going to walk along the canal path and when your ready I want you therct like a sexually frustrated demon do what ever you want to me when ever you want" to which I replied only if you want me to, in which she responded not a word now I'm walking.

so I followed her for a distance where there's a grass verge with a fenced off pit. My heart was beating like mad. My mind telling me to be careful. My pace increased and I could smell her perfume so she said anytime your ready to which I spun her around and pushed her onto the grass as soon as she hit the grass she whimpered do me now. I practically ripped her silk panties from her body and hitched up her white denim skirt around her waist exposing her smooth shaved pussy.

My tongue parted her lips as I started circling my tongue around her labia she forced my head deeper into her thighs my mind was going mad thinking this is heaven as my teeth gripped her clit as my mouth started sucking her already oozing pussy whilst forcing my tongue deeper and deeper as she writhed her pelvis onto me.

I could feel her body on the verge of an intense orgasm my left hand squeezing her breast I trailed my index finger up to her mouth forcing her to suck it as she slurped on my finger I trailed my hand to her ass and I continued to slurp at her pussy she screamed out "oh my fucking god" as I inserted my finger into her ass she let forth her juices as she squirted all over my face she sat up breathing heavily and said "your turn" she pushed me onto the ground mopping my face with her panties before shoving them into my mouth. She undid my jeans

And took out my throbbing cock and grinded her pussy against the tip before slamming down against my groin. She took a hold of my wrists as she writhed against me staring at my face as I thrusted deep inside her as she started to claw my chest all I could think was I don't want this to end. Her dripping pussy enveloping my cock with her lifting my top as her teeth clamped down on my nipple I gripped her waist and forced her onto her back pounding her pussy with my balls slapping against her writhing body once again she gushed just before I could feel myself cumming I took my cock from her pussy and gripped her hair as I forced my cock into her mouth and proceeded to fuck her throat she gripped my balls and as she was catching her breath she said "let me drink your demon seed" as she took the whole length in her mouth I could feel her tonsils against my tip which was the final point for me she happily milked my cock before putting her panties deep inside her pussy as she finished off with a long lingering French kiss. She asked me to walk her back to sugar Buddha.

Her friends were still out on the balcony she asked if she could take a photo with me as she took out her panties from her musky scented pussy whilst her arm was around me with her panties in hand next to my face as I was thinking who was this woman as she snapped several pictures including her giving me the biggest hickey on my neck. Her friends and several other people cheered as she put her panties in my pocket whispering "something to remember me by. See you next year"

Now the start of Halloween is upon us. And this year I play the part of a soldier in full military outfit prepped for NBC warfare. And I wonder will she turn up? Well we will have to see

» Add a new message to this topic