FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hubby away

Hubby away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an_dan OP   Couple  over a year ago

notts

My hubbys working away and I've got builders in they've had there tops off in the hot weather and wearing shorts and keep commenting I must be lonely so yesterday whilst they were up the ladder I took them a nice cold drink out as I walked past I brushed his leg then went back inside I then went back outside and ran my hand up his leg into his shorts his was wearing no boxers he looked shocked to start with but then just smiled, my head was in line with his cock so I undid his zip left his cock free and began teasing it with my tongue he was soon hard I began sucking it as his builder mate walked round the corner we was outside, he calmly walked over lifted my dress I had no pants on and began licking me while I was sucking hard, they were both moaning and telling me harder Did I want his cum in my mouth as I bet I'd missed the taste he was fucking my mouth hard and I cum my juices flowing down my leg and onto the builder, we all stopped got our breath back and they carried on working very casually without a word just a smile now and again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I love shorts weather

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow great story, pics are hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky builders are they there today ? and yes pics are great

» Add a new message to this topic