FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi the time you read this

Bi the time you read this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I work for a local company that looks after local holiday homes. Cleaning and change overs and garden work.

It was a hot summer day in North Wales for once and I was out on my own mowing and tidying gardens up.

It was about 230 in the afternoon and I was doing well. When I pulled up on the last job on my list for the day. So I knew I could afford to take my time, before heading back to the yard.

I noticed a nice car on the driveway but didn't take much notice of it.

I unloaded mower and got on cutting the grass. When I noticed a couple coming out of the back door. Both looked about 50 ish. Both looked quite fit.

I stop to say hello and tell them I wouldn't be long.

They introduce themselves as the owners of the property. They ask if I was the one that had looked after the property this year.

So I told them I had. Which I had.

They were delighted to meet me. I said come in and read the guest book. As there was nothing but compliments on how clean and tidy the place had looked.

I thanked them and said i would just finish lawn and come and have a look.

So once done I knocked the door and wait for a bit. I started thinking maybe the had gone out. When she answered the door. She invited me in and made me a drink. And we sat chatting for a bit. We got on really well. I then asked to use the loo.

She said he was in the shower so use the en suite toilet in main bedroom.

As I made my way into the bedroom I noticed a load of sexy underwear on the floor by the bed. And on top of it all as some sex toys and a strap on.

I can out the loo and couldn't resist taking a closer look at the strap on. It was black and had leather straps. I picked it up to take a closer look, when the door swung open and in walk the man in a towel. Still wet from shower.

I went to make my apologies. When he interrupted and said it was ok.

Don't blame you for looking. I told her to put them away. So she knew you would see them. She told me she thinks you are rather good looking and I have to say I agree with her.

I was taken aback by this and didn't know what to say.

He then said sit down. Which I did, not knowing what else to do as I held the strapon in my hand.

He asked me it I had every used on. Which I hadn't. He said that they didn't use it much but I should try it sometime. It a really big turn on for them. As we chatted he tried himself. I keep getting a flash of his cock. Which had to be semi. And this was turning me on.

Just then she walked in on us both.

She said oh Martin which was his name. What are you doing to this young man. I stood up quick still hold the strapon. And by now a noticeable semi on myself.

She said relax sit back down. Again I did as I was told. She came over and took it of me and asked if I wanted to she her wear it. I just nodded. She walk into the ensuite. And came back out naked but bra and hold ups and strapon on.

By now I could see he had a full erection and mine was pressing against my shorts.

Do you like it she asked again I nodded. She came over to me and nearly pushed it in my face. She then turn to him and said, shall we show him how much you like it.

She walk over to him and unhooked his towel and it fell to the floor. She took hold of his fully hard manhood and gave it a little wank. She put the strapon next to his cock and wanked them both.

He then dropped to his knees and slowly started to suck it.

By now I was so hard.

She looked at me and said it's not fair that he's all naked and your not.

He got up and they both came over to me. They pulled me up and both of the started to take my clothes off.

I had never been near a naked man with a hard on. Let alone let him help undress me.

So there I stood naked and hard. She took hold of me and pulled back and forth on my hardness. I closed my eys as she came in to kiss me. I then felt another hand on my hard cock and realised it was him.

She then told him to get to his knees again . Which he did and started to suck the strapon.

She then pulled me forward so my cock was all but on his face, all the time she kept wanking me slowly.

She asked me if I minded me helping her. I nodded.

And before I knew it I was having my first blow job of a man.

She walk back so she could watch. And take off her bra.

I was so turned on that I had a hand on his head to control him.

She came back and took hold of my other hand and placed it on the strapon and I started to wank it. With each stroke of the rubber cuck she gave out a little wimper.

She them told me to get on my knees as well. She said why don't you help him suck me off.

With that she pushed it into my face. He held it and I opened my mouth.

So the I was naked and hard with a couple I didn't know, suckin on a strapon that could of been anywhere.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going this is getting good x

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

You took the words out of my mouth its getting very good

So there I was greedily sucking on her. When I notice she was wanking him.

I couldn't resist that reach Up take hold of him. Have I wrapped my fingers around his girth. I slowly wanked him. She came down and put her mouth at the end of his cock so I was wanking it into her mouth.

She then took over and sucked him deep. Then turned to me a kissed me. As we kissed he put his hard cock to out lips. He put his hand on my head and I knew what he wanted.

I turn towards him and he sank his cock into my mouth.

Now this was once again a first for me. But I was so turned on and wanting more. I gave him a really good suck. He went deep on me and I didn't even choke.

We them got up and on to the bed. Where I lay on my back and they both gave me head. Taking it in turns to work my shaft and balls.

I had never seem such a horny sight..

She then left him there and came over and spead her legs over my face. She had a clean smooth pussy. And as I went to lick her she was soaking wet.

She leant forward over my head and as I licked and sucked her lips and buttom. He came over and spead her bum cheeks and started to lick her bum hole.

Our tongue kept meeting in the middle. And he was press is hard cock down on to mine.

So as we both gave her our tongues I reach down to wank myself a little. But our cocks where pushed together that I could help but take hold of him.

By now here juice's where flowing and my face was soaked. He'd had stared to finger her arse as well as lick it.

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

She then got up leaving me laying there with her man on top of me.

She went be hind him and pulled him up on to him knees and turned him around so his cocktail was inches above my face.

I felt him take hold of me again. He starTed to wank and suck me.

She was now behind him with her long tongue licking at his bum.

All I could see was his cock and her tongue. So I had to open my mouth and take him inside.

She then started to finger him hard. Before she luded up the strapon and starTed to fuck him inches from my face.

She told me to come fuck her too.

So I rolled out from under her. Came behind her and slipped my twitching cock into her wet pussy.

Have I trusted in and out of her Little moan. Which push her deeper into him.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes just yes!

By *ew year funMan  over a year ago

travel country wide.

Loving this , so hard my self

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago