FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First threesum

First threesum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met Jackie and Dave (names changed ) in a local pub , both in there fifties , she a size 16 pierced boobies and in good shape , after a nervous drink and chat I made an excuse to use the gents ,Dave followed me in and ask me what I thought of Jackie ,after telling him I thought she was sexy he tells me she likes me and would I like to go back to there house .

Back at the house after a couple of drinks I'm invited up to the bedroom ,I followed Jackie upstairs were I noticed she had no pants on mmmmm. She dropped to her knees straight away and gets my cock out and proceeds to give me a lovely bj .

The night went on with lots of fucking and sucking , she had the tastiest pussy . All the while Dave looked on , I fucked her doggy till she came ,and she said she had to go to the bathroom to freshen up , I lay back on the bed knackered while Dave preceded to suck my dry while Jackie came back and encouraged him . One of many good nights we had .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *aster C the kinksterMan  over a year ago

Darlington

I'd been meeting a certain bloke in a nightclub every week..one night I went to his house and ended up in bed..just in the midst of action when he just stops and says ' do you ever get the feeling you're being watched?' ..I looked over and his mate was stood at the foot of the bed..He proceeded to fuck me as I sucked on my fella..then swapped over..

I was very innocent at that point..if only I knew then what I know now

S..xx

» Add a new message to this topic