FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckqueanism

Cuckqueanism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I loooooove to watch, listen to, and/or be told about my boyfriend fucking other women.

I love it when he cheats on me, and I've been encouraging it to happen. I'm a bit of a switch, when it comes to being submissive or dominant. But the aspects I enjoy the most are:-

"Betrayal" - I'd especially enjoy it if it were with a friend of mine.

Coming home after work, or the gym, or wherever, to find him ravishing another woman. To hear another woman gasping and moaning with pleasure as I enter the house would immediately please me.

If we're in the company of a female friend for an evening, I like to pretend to fall asleep quickly and then have my SO and our friend proceed to start fooling around and fucking.

I'm into some mild humiliation, but my boyfriend doesn't enjoy that so much. So I've been more than happy to compromise, as it's just as important to make sure he enjoys this as much as I do.

I like to be involved (my boyfriend prefers it if I am), unless we have a prior arrangement.

I'd love to discuss this with other cuckqueans, or cuckcakes. This is still a fairly new thing to us, but we'd definitely like to expand our experience with it.

Please don't hesitate to contact us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been reading up a fair bit recently on the cuckold scene and strangely enough I got to thinking if there was a female equivalent, I.e. precisely your scenario, it would seem that there is indeed a female equivalent, obviously a cuckqueen/cuckcake and I'm some places the scene is quite vibrant, I can't mention another site as it contravenes forum rules. However that being said I have heard there are a few cuckqueens in here but overall the scene is no where near as large as the male side I.e. cuckolds...

Hopefully you will find them and exchange ideas and support.

Best of luck.

Very interesting fetish. l think it is far more common place than people realise or admit.

Do you like to watch him kiss them too? To see another woman's face as your man stretches her out...

By *issy69ukCouple  over a year ago

Fleet

This is something that we love doing as well. The hardest thing is to find the right lady.. good luck in your search and if you find one (or even 2) down this way please send them our way.

Yeah, I've come across a fair few women on Fab that are into the same thing. I imagine it's more vibrant in some places, but it certainly isn't where I'm from, as we have had no luck finding anyone yet. But we'll keep looking, thank you

Yeah we've not had much luck so far either, but we are still fairly new to this.

Aye, we certainly will x

Yeah, I think that is probably the case; that people have this fetish but they don't know that they indentify as a cuck.

I do enjoy watching them kiss. I like watching both of their faces.

I like to prepare both of them for what is to proceed

"Yeah, I think that is probably the case; that people have this fetish but they don't know that they indentify as a cuck.

I do enjoy watching them kiss. I like watching both of their faces.

I like to prepare both of them for what is to proceed

"

we love this too nothing like watching him fuck another woman

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

This really gets me going too

Love knowing he is meeting another lady alone and then getting sent videos of what is going on

One-time hubby bought the ladies knickers home with him and stuffed them on my mouth and fucked me....that was fun

Minnie xx

Oh, I couldn't agree with you more.

[Removed by poster at 07/09/16 13:30:42]

[Removed by poster at 07/09/16 13:31:08]

"This really gets me going too

Love knowing he is meeting another lady alone and then getting sent videos of what is going on

One-time hubby bought the ladies knickers home with him and stuffed them on my mouth and fucked me....that was fun

Minnie xx"

Oh wow, that sounds really hot! xx

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

It was amazing

Hope to do it again soon

» Add a new message to this topic