FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise Shemale

Surprise Shemale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first ever meet on FAB, was just that. It was something I'll never forget in my life.

I had finished work in South London and decided to visit the city, once settled in a cosy pub I looked who was close by on FAB, and I came across an ebony goddess.

I messaged her to tell her I was rather close and would she like to meet, to my surprise she told me to wait 30 minutes and she'd get in touch.

I waited as she advised, and my next message from her was simply her postcode and a message of "get here asap".

I somewhat knew the area so made it quite quickly, it was a plush apartment block in which I felt out of place. I sent a message to ask for the flat number and she told me, I buzzed the number and was let up immediately.

Maybe it was because I had a few drinks, but I wasn't too nervous, I felt really excited for my first meet and strangely enough, to be verified at last!

Her door was unhooked so I walked in, a voice came through to close the door.

I walked through and found her sitting on the bed. She was absolutely stunning. Think long blonde hair. The pinkest lipstick. A Corsett so tight you could make out every little crease on her sleek body.

Her legs were out of this world, she stood up and was at least 6ft with the aid of heels.

We shared a kiss where our tongues explored each other's mouth. I could feel my cock rising, getting hot. So could she.

She took a step back, and I thought we were about to get on to the bed, but she completely stopped before saying, "I have a surprise"

With that, she moved her tight pants and the thickest, darkest cock I've ever seen was on show.

I was in disbelief, I must have looked shell shocked, she giggled before rightly claiming "if you didn't want this you'd have left"

She was right, I did want it, however apart from my own, I'd never ever touched a cock before.

She sat on the bed and let it fully free, it was at least 8" long and god knows how thick.

"You can hold it", my eagerness got the better of me and I dropped to the floor and held it in both hands, I touched her balls which were just as big as her cock. They felt so heavy,

"Why don't you kiss it?"

I did, I put my lips to it and she grabbed my head softly so it slipped into my mouth, it felt so hot. It tasted so different to how I imagined, it was soft and almost silk like.

She slipped it back and forth in my mouth, before standing up, and telling me to look at myself in the mirror. I watched as she fucked my mouth delicately, and then harder, I got so much down my throat before choking, she pulled it out and slipped it across my face.

I was told to lie on the bed with my head hanging off, I did, she fucked my face so quickly, it didn't hurt, her balls slapped off my face, I held them, trying to play with them, but in truth I had no clue what I was doing.

She took me off the bed and back on to my knees, and started hammering my mouth, it kept choking me but I couldn't stop it, it was so big.

She slipped her cock out and asked me to want her throbbing dick, I did, she told me she was going to cum.

Instinctively I lay on her bed, she finished herself off, all over my face.

Her hot cum, landing all over my mouth, eyes and nose. I tasted some and it was so salty, that I gagged. She just laughed.

She asked if I wanted to fuck her, but I declined, I had no energy, and was still in a state of shock.

I left and messaged her saying thank you,

"No, thank you" was the response.

I think back to that first meet with pleasure now, never before had I thought about liking anything like that, now my mind is opened and it's given me more opportunities sexually.

Thank You x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow. She sounds so hot. I would love to meet her.

That was a hot story

That got me hard.

Hard now after that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hopefully meeting again this weekend