FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First experiences

First experiences

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Years ago when I was 12 or 13 a school friend and I used to hang out during the school holidays. We used to go into the fields behind our houses and just mess about.

One day we were chatting about girls we fancied at school and this got us both excited but we weren't part of the in crowd so girls didn't look twice at us. I noticed my friend had a noticeable hard on so I said I had too and we should play about a bit.

We spent the next few minutes daring each other to try various things - kissing, holding our cock and then each others and then touching them on each others bum, cock or finally face.

We didn't go any further than this and I think my friend was less keen than me to do this again and keep experimenting so this never happened again.

I wonder where things would have ended up if we'd carried on?

That's the only non straight sexual experience I've had with someone else but I've always known I like other aspects of sex. When I was a bit older - maybe 15 or 16- I used to love going to gents toilets and sitting down reading the graphic gay stories that were written on the walls. They used to really turn me on and I'd always end up masturbating and cumming.

One day I was enjoying myself in a cubicle at a railway station when an older man burst in (broken locks and gloryholes everywhere when I think back but I didn't realise all this then). He was rubbing his hard cock through his trousers and reached out to grab mine. I was of course shocked and scared so mumbling something pathetic like 'please don't. I don't want to' and pulled up my trousers and rushed away. Fortunately he let me go.

Again another 'what if' moment for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic