FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lesbian mother in law, Adams story

Lesbian mother in law, Adams story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackandsasha OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Dublin

I felt like a right prat. I was out with my mates on the beer, and planned to go back to my mams, and stay over.She was out with my gf Louise,drinking, and then they were supposed to go clubbing.Then we would all meet up later.But I went into a local pub and saw my mam and Louise being chatted up by 2 beefy guys and had a big row.I stormed out and went home alone.After calming down, I realised how stupid I had been.I mean my mam was a lesbian,for Gods sake,so she wasnt going to snog,never mind sleep with mr muscles,and Loise cheating on me was just as unlikely.

My mam and dad split up years ago,and it turned out my mam was gay.I had been angry and confused at first,but then,after my mam started bringing home other women,it became a turn on.Little did she know,the walls in her house were thin,and I could hear what was going on.I was sickened at first,I mean my mam having sex ! , But, I focussed on the other woman,whoever it happened to be,and just imagined two sexy women having sex,which is exactly what it was.One day I was looking in her phone for my dads phone number after I dropped my phone down the loo and lost all my numbers.Anyway,I'm going through her phone and I had a quick loook in her gallery,and I only hit the jackpot ! There was a few of her and her mates,a few of me, and a whole separate file of ones she had taken on the sly,in the local gym,in the changing room . Most were strangers,hot half naked strangers,but a few of her mates and workmates.Well holy God. Women I saw nearly every day,wearing hardly anything,even a few nudes.I forwarded ever pic to myself and deleted the sent notification.I even checked for new ones every so often.Some amazing stuff for my wankbank, hehe.

Anyway, I was at home , alone and horny .So I decided to go over to my mams and apolagise.I had my own key and let myself in.

There was nobody downstairs.But I heard my mam in her room.Louise must have went back to her mams who didnt live that far away anyway.I was going to go home but when I heard the sounds of lovemaking my half hard cock jumped to attention.I wondered who my mam had gone home with.She had a few casual girlfriends that she sometimes brought home if she was in the mood.So I slipped in

to my old room and lowered my jeans and boxers.Soon I was stroking to the muffled sound of two women having sexy fun with each other. I could hear a lot of "Oh yes baby" and instructons like "lick me harder ", Soon I was struggling not to shoot my load,when one of them came very loudly,and so did I. Well I came as quiet as I could, but left a huge mess all over my belly and even up my t-shirt.I cleaned up as best as I could,and slipped downstairs without anyone knowing I was there.

I would buy Louise some flowers and chocs tomorrow to say sorry.Maybe I'd tell her about me listening to mam .She .would get a kick out of that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice twist to the story

West Dublin

Thanks Paul. Hope you enjoyed first 2 parts too.

Looking forward to the next bit

Just read all 3 parts . Excellent story . Will there be more

West Dublin

Hadnt intended to,but it was supposed to be a one off at the start actually,lol. Leave it with me.Am open to ideas for part 4. Any suggestions please message me.

» Add a new message to this topic