FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My married lover episode 2

My married lover episode 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/09/16 10:31:35]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

My married lover episode 2

(This is a follow on to my previous story so will make more sense if you've already read that one.)

After what happened in the room several months previous, I blocked you on everything. Deleted you from my life. What happened was amazing fun, painful in so many ways but exciting too and I loved every second of humiliating you with your wife and 'the other person'.

You tried so hard not to lose me from your life. . . Continually phoning and almost begging me not to cut you out but you left me no choice. After all you'd told me and after believing your lies I had to move on to stop the pain you inflicted on me. I meant nothing to you and the realisation hurt beyond belief. . .

I heard through 'the other person' that you and your wife were trying again, trying to make your marriage work even though it's based on cruel

lies. 'At least she now knows the truth about what you are' I tell myself.

. . . . . .

I received a text completely out of the blue. "Would you like to meet up ellie, the sex with you was awesome and I feel we have unfinished business"

'Who is that' I think to myself and without a second thought I find myself replying despite my previous promise to myself that I would never contact you again. . . But is it you? You were only the second man I'd allowed to have my body when I met you but since you introduced me to the world of sex and fabbing. . . I have 'had' many more!! So the possibility of it being you is alot lower than it would've been.

"Who is this please?" I reply.

"Meet me and find out"

The details are arranged and I recognise that excited feeling in my stomach, the same excitement I felt all those months before when meeting you. . . .

I turn up at the arranged destination and find myself looking into a man's eyes. . . Familiar eyes that send shivers of excitement down my spine. "It's so good to see you" the manly voice fills the room as I smile and drop to my knees. . .

(Let me know if you'd like to hear more)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I read your other threads and would love to read the rest of this x

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Part 2

Looking up into his eyes brings back so many thoughts and feelings from that day. . . I slowly undo his jeans while looking up at him. Releasing his cock which is by now semi hard. I grab hold of it still staring up into his eyes. . . 'I desperately want to feel this inside me again'!! I mutter quietly to myself finally releasing my gaze down to his fully shaven cock. I smile to myself as I lick along his shaft from his balls to the tip, flicking my tongue over his helmet tasting the small amount of pre cum already leaking. . . I glance up at him, his eyes shut as he let's out a contented sigh almost from relief as I take the full length of his cock in my mouth. . Slowly sliding my lips down towards his balls which I cup in my hand. . I feel his hands on the back of my head pushing me onto this cock so I take the last inch which immediately makes me gag and try to move away but his hand on the back of my head won't let me. "Take it all and enjoy it, bitch" I hear him say while trying to stop myself from gagging anymore. I then feel a sudden stinging sensation across my left cheek. I realise it was from his hand. He slapped me!!! "Suck that big cock like the dirty slut you are!". . . .

I want to stop and leave. . I've never experienced this before and I'm not entirely sure I like it. But I resist the urge and stay knelt between his legs with his cock making my eyes water. . My mascara running down my cheeks. I daren't look up at him for fear of another slap so I obediently take hold of the Base and start sucking 'like the slut I really am' I think to myself.

"Spit on that cock you whore"

Again I resist the biggest urge from the pit of my stomach telling me to run and not look back but before I think anything else. . .

I'm holding his cock and spitting on it. .

It's clear that this is really turning him on but still I feel uneasy with the whole situation. 'He was never like this with me before. . . Never demanded me to do anything but now he's so very different, so very dominating'.

"Look at me and tell me you love my big juicy fat cock in your mouth you dirty bitch" I hesitate wondering why he keeps using such derogatory words towards me but once again I feel that all too familiar slap across my left cheek as I feel compelled to look up at him and repeat his words

'Does he really think I'm a dirty bitch?' 'Does he hate me?' 'Does he want to hurt me?' I think to myself struggling to understand but I soon feel him pulling me to my feet.

I want to innocently ask him why he's being this way but I daren't. I find him this time looking into my eyes with a much kinder expression. "I would love to be your dom. . . I would look after you and show you how rough dirty sex can be so amazing. . . and in return you would do as I say and I promise you would enjoy it" I'm amazed by what I'm hearing

'dom', 'rough dirty sex' 'enjoy it' . . . I repeat the words back to myself in my head.

"I. . I er don't understand" I'm just completely confused and bewildered by it all but that's all I can say in response.

I look back at him and he's smiling which turns into a laugh. "Oh you do look sexy when you act all sweet and innocent" he says "I'm only winding you up. . I wanted to meet because I have this to give you and thought a blow job would make it worth my while". . .

I stand speechless for a moment. . Not entirely sure how to respond to his words but I still reach out and take what he hands to me. . . "What is it?" I ask while examining the package it's wrapped in. "It's a present. . From him (you), well sort of from him (you)" he tries to explain but I couldn't be more confused as I look at this 'present' in my hands. The size of a hardback book. .

great stuff elle

good so far Elle x

By *nj2840Couple  over a year ago

Mt.Pleasant

PLEASE tell us more..... Thankyou Kelly

Part 3

I open the present once home on my own. . . There's a card inside which has a photo of me being fucked from behind while leaning on you. . . You're sitting tied to a chair in that room. Some memories come flooding back and once again it feels like I'm back there having him inside me, enjoying feeling another man fucking me, pleasing me.. making me cum while you watch feeling jealous and hating it. The excitement from it fills my body like it's happening all over again but the day dreaming soon stops as I start to read the card. . .

"Invite me over to watch this with you. . . Don't watch it alone. My number is 07958 ??????. . . . . "

I look inside and find a box, I undo it and find a dvd. . Not one but 4. My mind is intrigued but I'm desperate to watch and find out. 'I don't remember being filmed in that room' I ask myself out loud but once again more memories of that evening come back to me and I smile with the knowledge that you would've hated every second, making you watch and begging us to stop. My favourite bit was laying on my stomach with your wife laying on top of me. . Both fully naked with him penetrating us from behind, alternating between her and me. His big fat cock sliding inside us one at a time. Each of us moaning with pleasure when he forces himself inside. All the time not taking our eyes off you. . Your sitting there not wanting this to be happening. Not wanting us both, The 2 women you supposedly care about and want, being fucked by another man. . And not just any man. . This man making us both cum on him bare back you know very very well. . .

I smile at the memory and examine the dvd in my hand, 'surely it wouldn't hurt to watch just a quick bit to see what exactly is on it' I think naughtily to myself. . .

Of course it wouldnt hurt.......

Love it can't wait for the next bit

By *iscreteNorwichStudMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Loving it Elle and so local to me, the possibilities of bringing your feelings to life again are closer than you think x

By *hebaddy183Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Love your stories Elle!!

Part 4

I press play on the remote and stare intently at the TV. . . The anticipation of what I might see is making the wait for the dvd to start seem to take forever.

Suddenly it flashes on and I immediately recognise the place, it's your bedroom, the camera is focused on your bed but it's empty. Just a bed, your bed that we had sex in beside your sleeping wife and the bed I hid under and had to listen to you making love above me! The realisation of what I might be about to see hits me deep, like a sudden stab through my heart and all those hurtful feelings which I'd locked away come straight back. I feel the tears begin to leak from my eyes down my cheeks. I press 'stop' and find myself quickly reaching for my mobile phone.

"Hey. . What're you doing? Can we meet up?"

I press send before I have chance to change my mind but immediately regret it. . 'What am I doing, you don't want me. . You never have and never will' I try to convince myself.

"Beep beep" the signal that I've received a text. . .

"Hey, I knew you'd contact me! I can't get away till later, I'll tell her I've got a meeting to go to. I'll come to yours"

How was I suppose to feel after receiving that? Hurt that you're telling me that you're going to lie to your wife again. . . Or hurt that you have to even lie to be able to see me. I can't help wishing I meant more to you, wishing I meant enough for you to put me first. To end it with your wife and want me and only me. "Why am I not good enough for you" I ask myself sadly but not knowing the answer! Then I have an unexpected feeling, a feeling I recognise. . . Slight excitement. I'm at least going to see you, the man I clearly have strong feelings for.. feelings that I've not experienced before...

My finger hovers over the play button to continue watching but I know deep down that this could be a really bad decision so I press eject and put the dvd away for later.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Unknown to me. . Your wife has also received a present from 'the other man' Who you know very well. She also has 4 dvds and a note not to watch alone.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Part 5

I find myself pulling on my stockings to complete my outfit. . . I want to impress you. Show you what you're missing, make you want me!! I look down at the chemise I'm wearing and I smile to myself knowing I wore this once before, with another man. A man who also showed me how great sex can be!!

Soon enough you're ringing the doorbell and I'm standing there staring at you and my heart flutters in my chest. 'Don't fall for his charms' I remind myself while stepping to the side to allow you into my house yet again.

You touch my lips with your finger tips and then holding my face you pull me to yours and we share a tantalising kiss. . Gentle and passionate. The sort of kiss which leaves you desperate for more. Your hand traces along the outline of my breasts, you don't lose eye contact with me as your fingers run down my stomach until you reach my pussy. I sigh and close my eyes wishing and wanting more.

'Don't fall for it' I beg myself as I'm being led to the sofa by you. You gently lay me down while kissing me once more. . I feel your tongue on mine and it sends lightning bolts through my body. . The feeling of being that close to you. . Smelling you. . Feeling you and desperately wanting you is too much to take. I am besotted by these feelings. I love how this is so exciting and feels so good when I'm with you. It's like you know exactly how my body works and exactly how to pleasure me and exactly how to get me to fall for your charms. . And by God have I fell for those charms. . Hook line and sinker as I find myself begging you for more.

You position yourself between my legs, laying on top of me, looking into my eyes as I reach down and feel how hard you already are as I unzip your jeans. . .

Had loads of messages about my story. I can't reply to them all but thank you for the lovely comments. yet again it's based loosely on a true story as everyone keeps asking!!

It's a good story hot and horny and well written

This is fantastic but I've missed a big chunk of the story and was there an ep1 to this one?

Either way keep up the good work

message me Elle

I'm afraid the story has to stop here. Something major has happened and it changes everything. I've been so so so hurt. Thanks for all the comments and messages. They're much appreciated but for reasons I won't talk about. This story can't continue.

"I'm afraid the story has to stop here. Something major has happened and it changes everything. I've been so so so hurt. Thanks for all the comments and messages. They're much appreciated but for reasons I won't talk about. This story can't continue. "

Ok no problem hope it all works out for you in the end and you end up happy with someone xx

» Add a new message to this topic