FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi mmf real story

bi mmf real story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oliteandfunmanNW OP   Man  over a year ago

north west

I was living in Australia and was visiting Melbourne for a weekend, i always used to keep an eye out on craigs list and responded to an ad....australian girl and british lad looking for a bi curious male on friday night. I responded explaining that i was from the UK, traveling and would be keen to meet, a couple of hours went by, 1 new email.

Laura had responded to me, asking if i fancied meeting for a drink, which i obliged and we met, 8pm meet, i went back to my hostel, showered, got changed and off i went.

I sat down, had a drink and in they walked. Stunning blonde girl, lovely figure and her fella, this alright looking bloke from Manchester. We soon got chatting about what we were into and would i be interested in going back to their house. Laura drove us back to their house, it must of been about a 20 minute drive.

Let me know if you want me to continue, this is a true story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep it going

north west

As we got in to their house, Laura sat down whilst Mike got the drinks, we sat down on the bed chatting and then Laura came closer to me, slightly awkward to begin with and placed her hand on my leg, saying Mike just wants to watch for a while.

Mike sat in the corner, just staring whilst laura and i started kissing, she soon took off her top to show this red laced bra, toned olive skin - i was rock hard, this was my first ever threesome and one i had been wanting for a long time. Laura, started to undo my belt, and as she was, so was Mike - undoing his own.

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Yeah carry on sounds good so far mate

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

north west

as my cock bulged out of my trousers, (I am 6ft 5 and well hung) she took it in her hand looked up at me and thenn at mike and start to suck it,grabbing my balls as she did, Mike was just sat there, floppy soft cock in his hand trying to get it hard.

I stopped Laura, and completely undressed her into her thong and bra, she looked incredible. laura asked if i would mind if Mike could join in, I said no, Laura signalled for mike to come over, and she ordered him on his knees, things took a turn, i wasnt expecting it, she was dominating him, she ordered him to suck my cock - this was the first time and only time a man has ever sucked my cock, soon after he started, she was licking my balls and using a finger to tease my ass.

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Good stuff

Keep going

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

north west

She told Mike to sit back, and as he did, she got a condom, pulled it down my shaft and sat on my cock looking straight at him

For some reason he was still soft, he was struggling to get hard - Laura started sucking his cock whilst bouncing up and down on me but nothing worked, Laura asked if I would try and get him hard. I was anxious but thought i have always thought about sucking a guy off, and this was or could be my only opportunity. She told him to come around to me, which he did, I grabbed his cock and started to wank it slowly, I then started licking the top of his cock, before I took it all in my mouth, he was still soft so I could fit it in. I have to say, this was an amazing experience for me, I fit couple one on my cock whilst sucking him off, this was a fantasy of mine that had finally become a reality. Not wanting to come so soon, Laura got off me and as I was sucking Mike off she joined in, both of us sucking him, and he was slowly getting hard. As she was sucking him off, I started licking her clit, the smell of her is something j will never forget it was incredible.

By this time mike was rock hard and was begging Laura if he could fuck her, she said not yet, she told him it was his turn to suck me off....

horsham

mm more

More! It's amazing

Keep going

By *damscottMan  over a year ago

Greenwich

This story is very hot. Huge fantasy of mine to do the same thing.

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Great story

Great start

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Nice reading so far.

Lovely story so far. Just the things we like to do.

north west

Mike was sucking my cock, Laura fingering my arse, it was an awesome sensation.

Mike was slurping on my cock, grabbing my balls at the same time.

Five or so minutes went by, I was still rock hard, and so was Mike which was a surprise considering how slow he stated.

No Laura was quite a tall blonde, tight body, and awesome shaved fanny, I told her to stand in front of me and I started licking her arse and fanny, she was soaking wet by this point and I was using her juices to lube her arse.

I told Mike to lie down on the bed, put Laura on top of him, but he wasn't allowed in yet, i put another condom on and went to her arse, pushing in slowly, all of ha sudden in it goes, straight up after a slight issue with the size of my cock and how tight her arse was. Fucking her, Mike below, not allowed in he was going mad, we then let him go in, it was the first time I had this sensation, another cock so close to mine - but just her inner wall between us.

Stroke by stroke we were both fucking her....

Let me know if I should continue

I have to say this is literally as it happened

Yes you should continue.

north west

I was massively turned on at this point, fucking Laura and balls slapping against Mike.

We stayed fucking like this for a some time- condoms always make me last longer. Laura told Mike to pull out as he said he was about to cum, he pulled out and cummed all over her and then Laura made him lick it off.

after cleaning up the cum, and as I was still fucking Laura, he started licked my ass, every time I thrust in and out his tongue would lick up and down lubbing my ass. I've never had a cock up me, and although he wanted to- I didn't wanna go that far yet:

He put a finger up my ass with one hand and held the base of my cock as I went in and out of Laura's ass. It was intense - I wanted to cum I told them both I was going to soon, I pulled out, ripped off the condom and he then both trying to finish me off. Before I knew it both had a finger up my ass tongues out waiting for me to cum- there it was cum all of Mike and Laura's faces, as soon as I finished they both cleaned it off each other, it was awesome, we carried in drinking in the flat and went again a short while later. Mike couldn't fuck as he couldn't get hard, but I made sure he sucked my cock again.

This was the only time I've ever had a bi experience, it's something I enjoyed, I would love it to happen again, maybe take things further but it would have to be with a couple- and a fit one.

Hope you enjoyed the story- it is literally true everything that happened. I'll never forget my trip to Melbourne

Brilliant encounter. Just enjoy your next time and let things happen.

Rock hard!!! Still searching for Slovak bi couple to experience this with

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Came twice as I read this

Wow go me rock hard x

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Thankyou for sharing your experience. It was good to read.

horsham

north west

Thanks everyone- was a truly great experience that I will one day experience again when the time is right.

I have another awesome story to share but that's another day

» Add a new message to this topic