FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Older Neighbour

My Older Neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Growing up this woman was definitely the cause of my first wank and many after it! She was a fit divorced Mom of 2 who worked as an accountant so always wore sexy office clothes going to and from work which I loved but the real treat was on weekends or summer days she wasn't working as she would be in her bikini laying out in the back garden. From my bedroom I had a great view of her body which she kept fit long before it became popular! Always creeping on her cock in hand imagining situations where I could get my hands on her. Well it finally happened a few weeks back, 15-20 years later her body is not what it was but nonetheless she's still in better shape than any 50+ woman I've seen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

My mother was having a party for her 60th so all the neighbours joined our family and friends for a big bbq party at my mothers house. Party was going great with everyone eating and drinking and dancing the night away. I got talking to my old neighbour and being pretty tipsy I was flirting and to my surprise she seemed to be flirting back. She looked great in a light white summer dress, as we were chatting and feeling bold I admitted to her how I used to love seeing her in her bikini to which she replied 'I know you did' . 'You didn't hide yourself very well' she said! We laughed then about how she could see me when I was creeping on her! When the white wine ran out Grace piped up and said she had a few bottles in hers and asked if I'd go with her to help her bring them in. Walking in her driveway I felt her hand grab mine and she looked at me with a naughty smile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

keep going, I'm loving this thread

By *eaky99Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

More please great do far xx

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Got in the door and off she went to get the wine as I waited in the kitchen. Back she came in just her underwear, 'is my body like you remembered' she asked. I was just staring, mouth open in shock until she took a step towards me I snapped out of it and we came together kissing passionately. My hands finally getting to touch her beautiful soft tanned skin, grabbing her still firm butt as she sexily bit my lip as she pushed her body hard against mine! Her hand lowered and slipped inside my shorts, my cock was rock hard as she wrapped her hand around giving soft slow strokes. She then broke off from the kiss and walked back to pick up her dress, 'better get back to the party, your Mom will be wondering where we are'. I must have had an obvious disappointed face as she came toward me kissing me nd grabbing my cock through my shorts, 'your staying here tonight young man' she said before grabbing my hand and off back to the party.

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Looking forward to more of this

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mmmmm love it

Can't wait for the next part

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *on11Man  over a year ago

cork

More!

By *harl42MidsMan  over a year ago

Drayton Bassett

Nice story, remember spying on my neighbour in garden...good memories

Great thread so far keep it going

Hot

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

You bad boy

More

Wish that was me

So off into the party and continued the night drinking dancing and singing till around 4am. We stayed apart for most of it so as not to arouse and suspicion, sharing knowing glances across at one another kept the tension up. Then as things were winding up and my mom had gone to bed Grace passed me and hugged me as if to say goodnight and thanks for the party she whispered in my ear that she would leave the door open and not to be long. Within 10 mins I had made my exit leaving people presuming I had gone to bed only to make my way next door. The house was quiet with all the downstairs lights off I made my way up the stairs not knowing what to expect, I opened her bedroom door but she was nowhere to be seen so I was set to head back downstairs to see had she fallen asleep waiting for me there until I thought I heard a shower going, so back into the room I went and over to the door of the ensuite opening it slowly and quietly. She looked amazing under the water her back to me as she soaped herself up. To my surprise as I thought I'd not yet been rumbled she announced that 'your still not any good at hiding' before turning around and almost making me blow on the spot. The body was still great and a completely bald waxed pussy

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Liking this..

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Please carry on

She stepped out of the shower as I reached to give her a towel, she took it but dropped it to the floor and pushed into me kissing me hard, our tongues exploring each others before she grabbed at my t shirt and pulled it over my head! Backing out of the ensuite to the bed where she pushed me back on my back and wasted no time in opening my shorts and pulling them down letting my rock hard cock Spring out, she smiled at me as she dropped to her knees and took it in her mouth, sucking it deep and slow up nd down! Her wet hair brushing against my thighs increasing the sensation. She knew exactly what she was doing as her tongue licked under the head of my cock before she repeatedly went deep on my cock. I could have stayed like that forever but I so wanted to taste her bald pussy so pulled her to her feet nd pulled her tits towards my eager tongue, licking nd sucking on her nipples alternatively and lowering my hand to between her thighs feeling her hot wet pussy, soon as my finger touched her clit she left off a sexy low moan

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great night - more to come!!

More please

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow yes, more please

Turning her over onto the bed nd kissing up her smooth tanned thighs, flicking over her pussy feeling the heat, teasing her I lick around her pussy, ignoring her clit nd wet hole. She is moaning nd grinding aching to be licked, I can't resist any longer and plant a big long tongue kiss to her clit, slowly running my tongue over nd back on it, sucking it between my lips and licking it firmly nd slowly! Her moans are louder, licking at her wet hole her taste is perfection! This is all I've fantasised about and more, wrapping my arms around her thighs I begin to get more assertive and firm, building the pace of my lips and tongue up to a nice rhythm going along with her bucking hips pushing herself into my tongue. I can sense that she is not far away as her breathing changes nd her body tenses I lick for all I'm worth, her back arches and she lets out an animalistic scream as the orgasm shoots through her body! Her hands are on the back of my head keeping me there as if she doesn't want the feeling to ever stop

Really good

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Please do continue

Mmmmmmmmm

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Please keep this going

Really horny it's making me wet reading it! Hmm x

As her orgasm subsides she sits up grabbing me and pulling me in for a hot long kiss as we share her juices. I force my body to push hers back down and I position myself on top of her, my rock hard cock grazing against her wet hole, I reach down grabbing my cock and rub the tip against her clit, teasing her! Then gently slip the head in as she gasps, she's so wet the rest slides in pretty effortlessly. Continuing kissing as I keep the rhythm slow nd passionate, her low Moans and heavy breathing are driving me crazy! I build up to a quicker pace as she wraps her legs around my back, the bed is moving on the timber floor beneath us. Breaking from the kissing I lean back nd pull her legs to the front till they are over my shoulders, she may be older but still plenty flexible!! Now I can really pound at her pussy hard nd fast, she's now screaming nd grabbing at her tits hard as I can feel her body tensing again as the orgasm builds 'that's it, yes that's it, don't stop oh fuck I'm cumming' she roared at me before her whole body tensed then jerked as the orgasm ripped through her beautiful body once more! I slowed down the pace again as we kissed more, our hot sweaty bodies against each other

Good stuff keep going please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mmmmm

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very interesting cant wait to read more

There just has to be more to this

horsham

very nice, the idea of waiting all those years to consummate your desires for her.

Rolling off her and laying there giving us both a few moments to gather our breath she noticed that I was yet to cum she started to kiss down my body as her hand reached to my dick, slowly walking it up nd down till her body was positioned between my legs, continuing to wank me as she now started to lick my balls, I was rock hard and dieing for release but knew it wouldn't be too soon coming. Then she wrapped her lips around my dick and was back showing me her expert dick sucking skills! Then her finger was at my bum hole, teasing nd pushing at my hole as she moved up nd down my shaft. Then she put her finger in her mouth wetting it before going back to my ass nd sliding it all the way inside me, the sensation added to the blowjob almost sent me over the edge! after a few minutes of her finger fuckibg nd sucking me she looked up at me and said 'I want you to cum in my mouth now, I want to taste it'! I didn't need a second invite and within seconds I blew a huge load into her eager mouth, she moaned appreciatively nd swallowed every drop

horsham

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Any more?

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

i hope there is more tollow

Please say there is more to come

Laying there with her still between my legs, those beautiful eyes looking up at me as she told me she had wondered for awhile what this would feel like and as she told me how many times the sight of me wanking while looking at her in her bikini had got her turned on nd made her think of me on occasion as she played with herself! Then she lay back on the bed facing me with her legs open and started rubbing her reddened clit asking me did it taste as good as I had imagined all those times? If this was her way of getting me rock hard again then it was working as my cock stood to full attention! I grabbed her nd dragged her beautiful body up over mine till she was sitting on my face, grabbing her hips and pulling her wet pussy to my tongue, she began grinding on my tongue, making my tongue hit the desired spot! Her moans turned to almost screams to an almighty roar as she came hard nd fast on my face, almost knocking my teeth out with her pelvis as she bucked nd jerked on my mouth

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Love it, more please

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic