FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tied up for an oily hand job

Tied up for an oily hand job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have recently been using lots of baby oil during our linger sessions, it's super super horny,

During a session I was wanking Ms hard cock, lots of oil, he was climbing the walls, but made me stop as he was about to cum and took over himself, he said the orgasm was going to be to intense, I've since tried this twice and I can see his body is like a coiled spring, his cock rock hard and twitching as I concentrate in hus bell end. But he won't let me finish him.

I'd love to Tue him up and finish him off as he has a screaming orgasm. Or even better, have another woman do it as I watch, or sit on his face.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id love to get an oily hand job off u. Work in preston

I love a very oily time, very sensual and horny with bodies slipping against each other

Sounds heaven

Been treating hubby to baby oil handjobs for years- makes him cum loads lol, also given this treat to young single guys @ ours or in clubs but with the guy on all fours ass up and I pull his cock away from him downwards and massage his balls with 1 hand & milk his cock wit the other- maybe slip a lubed finger in to tease his g-spot guaranteed to empty balls in minutes lol. Lynda x

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

Yea, enjoy a nice slow baby oil hand job. So good to get edged/teased. Cock is absolutely hard, pre-cum seeping off bell-end.

Moaning like crazy

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

I loved to be spanked when im on all 4 and having my cock milked

Best ever.

That, and getting each other covered in baby oil and sliding about, all over each other for hours. Long, slow, teasing, oily fucks are sensational!

Makes a hell of a mess of the sheets though!

"Best ever.

That, and getting each other covered in baby oil and sliding about, all over each other for hours. Long, slow, teasing, oily fucks are sensational!

Makes a hell of a mess of the sheets though!"

PVC bedsheet xx

"Been treating hubby to baby oil handjobs for years- makes him cum loads lol, also given this treat to young single guys @ ours or in clubs but with the guy on all fours ass up and I pull his cock away from him downwards and massage his balls with 1 hand & milk his cock wit the other- maybe slip a lubed finger in to tease his g-spot guaranteed to empty balls in minutes lol. Lynda x"

We have tried prostate massage but to no effect, we really need an experienced woman in this Dept to come assist x

"Been treating hubby to baby oil handjobs for years- makes him cum loads lol, also given this treat to young single guys @ ours or in clubs but with the guy on all fours ass up and I pull his cock away from him downwards and massage his balls with 1 hand & milk his cock wit the other- maybe slip a lubed finger in to tease his g-spot guaranteed to empty balls in minutes lol. Lynda x"

Wow lover you to milk me with a finger deep inside

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Wow...that sounds amazing Lynda x

By *ive it to usCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

That's why lots of working girls use oil. It makes their job quick

Mmm sounds like my udea of heaven

» Add a new message to this topic