FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > discount boobs

discount boobs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is based upon a true story what happened to us back in 2007 if you remember the floods the water come 6 foot into our house everything downstairs was gone after working everything out staying in a hotel for 4 months we moved back into our house so then we had to go out and buy furniture

We went to a shop local to where we live and priced up downstairs furniture sideboards kitchen tables etc.... dragging the kids around a furniture shop was a nightmare

After working out a price we wanted to chat it over so we went for a coffee in local tearoom.

So after a coffee my wife went back into the shop and came back out with a further 10 percent discount I asked her how and why and she says I don't know so me being puzzled the way I do trying to work things out....

We got back home and again I asked her how she did it and then I realised she was wearing a top which held nothing to the imagination...

She's a busty 40gg anyway so a cleavage top is the norm to us. She says she went back in the shop unzipped her coat (November) with that action revealing her cleavage ...

So after she noticed the saleman having a seeky peek so thought to use her head and work him so she did ....

He was working on his own because we ask earlier about delivery and he said he's on his own all week so not available til the weekend

So she asked him is there anymore discount removing her coat and pulling her top lower then normal he said not really so unless u "sort us out "....

Dropping to her knees unleashing his hard cock so she walked out with a massive discount and a cheeky smile xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic