Any one have any mother inlaw stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ommy26.Man  over a year ago

WEST YORKSHIRE

[Removed by poster at 31/08/16 23:50:00]

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Yes I do...i love wearing her undies and wanking and often fantasize about her being a dirty fuck while I lay on her bed wanking...ive always imagined her being a dam good shag x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Met my mother in law or mother in law to be when I was 13. She was 40 when I met her. And I would have fucked her everyday of her life if I had the chance.

Was going out with her daughter and still married to her for 40 years. But but before aged 13 we went around together. Invited into their garden for BBQ or just sitting. She the mother in law wore a binkini leaving little to the imagination. Once, I had been given my own key and was now 17 I had to take things for my girl friend who was working to her house. I let myself in a breeze told me the back door was open. I looked through the kitchen window and saw Mothee in law in her bikini on the lawn, the garden was secure and safe from viewing eyes, she had the bra part laying on her blanket and was reading a book. I saw her bare breasts and made sure if she looked towards the house she would not see me spying on her. I watched as her arms brushed a breast whilst turning a page or a scratch of her nipple if an insect landed on her. Heaven, from my position a bush hid all of her so I went upstairs to her daughters room overlooking the garden, and I could see it all. Well what wasn't covered up. I was hard as a flag pole so I grabbed a towel looking at my mother in laws tits I came into the towel. And as I said at the start given half the chance I would of fucked her every day .she has passed away now bless her.

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

It sounds like she was an impressive lady....she would probably have been really flattered that she had such an effect on you...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I call her daughter by her name as she had grown into a mini me version of her mother.

» Add a new message to this topic