FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Walking in Pt1

Walking in Pt1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd already met dawn once before off here ...a great time was had ..a curvy woman with huge tits in her mid 50s ..she had been in a sexless marriage for years and suddenly on separation decided to make up for lost time . I'm in work one morning when suddenly out the blue I get a Kik message on my phone " how far are you away "

Wow i wasn't expecting that ...ten minutes I replied , I can down tools and shoot over . I'm so horny she replied come over I'll leave the door unlocked .

Ten minutes later I'm parked up outside her house where I'd been a week previously . I walk to the door and open it up , yep it's unlocked so I let myself in and close it behind . I had been hake expecting her to be on the couch but there was no sign of her . I made my way through tom the kitchen but still nothing .... I realised then she wanted finding as she was full of surprises . I decide to strip off out of my work clothes and as I'm starting to make my way quietly up the stairs i hear a moan of delight .......problem was it wasn't a female voice ...i slowly edged up to the top of the landing and her bed room door is open .... To my surprise as I look through the crack of the opened door ...dawns there on her knees sucking a guy off .

I open the door and walk in ...they both look at me him with a cheshire cat grin and her with a glint in her eye pulls away from his cock and says

" surprise "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushty56Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

What happened next?

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic