FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking the boss. Office fun

Fucking the boss. Office fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been fucking my boss for about three months. Every Friday evening after work I'd head to the pub with the office staff and I'd end up in my bosses bed fucking him or a quick fuck up an ally. I was married at the time and my hubby was aware that I'd sometimes have a sex with others. We had been swinging and had an open relationship.

I had never fucked or played with my boss in the office but one Saturday during lunch break and a couple of drinks he told me that he had never played with anyone in his office but would love to at some stage. On the way back from lunch it was all I could think of.

I sit back at my desk but am distracted. His office is in the center and is surrounded by loads of desks. It's a Saturday and their is only a handful of people in so I decide it's now or never. I walk to his office and close the door behind me. He barely registers me and contuines looking at his computer screen. He tells me he will be with me in a minute.

I walk to him and whisper in his ear that I want to fulfil his fantasy. He looks up at me half laughing and then says oh your not joking. I tell him no.

He unzips his trousers and pulls out his Hugh cock. I climb under the desk and spit in my hand and start to wank his cock. I slowly wank him while teasing the tip of his cock with my tongue. Before I get to time far he pulls away and tells me to stand up. I do as I am told. He tells me to bend over his desk and stretch my hands to either end of the desk and hold on. He pulls up my skirt and pulls my tiny lacy panties to one side. He doesn't even bother pulls his trousers down. In one quick movement he enters my dripping wet pussy. He starts to fuck me hard and fast. It doesn't take long till I hear him grunt and feel him fill my pussy with his warm thick Cum and it's only then I realise he hadn't worn a condom. He whispers sorry in my ear and says but you asked for that.

He zips back up his pants which are a little wet from my juices. He's used me and we are done now. He tells me to leave before anyone realises what we have been up too.

I reach the door and as I say goodbye he winks at me and tells me to make sure to hang around till everyone has gone home. He tells me their is more where that came from and maybe I should ring my husband to tell him I'll be late.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go back to my desk feeling slightly used with his Cum leaking out of my pussy. My panties feel really wet. I like how it feels. I decide to ring my hubby and tell him I won't be home as my boss would like to be fucked. I replay what has happened to him. I can here the excitement in his voice. He suggests I come home to clean up and head back. I'm not sure a Dean would be happy with this but decide to ask.

I knock on his door and walk in. He looks up from his desk and asks if I'm back for more. I reply I'm actually wondering if I can run home to shower and change. He laughs and says sure why not. Don't come back till after 5. Everyone should be gone. He asks if my hubby will wanna know what I'm up too. I tell him no as he is out with the lads for the evening. I turn to leave and he tells me not to bother wearing any underwear back.

I am so wet all the way home thinking about what the night a head has in store for me.

I barely make it in the door and my hubby has me pinned to the wall. He whispers in my ear I love when your a naughty slut. He puts his hand inside my panties to see how wet I am. He orders me up the stairs and tells me to undress. His head goes between my legs and he starts to luck my pussy. He rises his head and asks if I have been extra sluty today. I laugh and reply maybe. He smiles and tells me to make sure I come home later with my pussy filled with Cum. He then orders me up on all fours and says we don't have long. He enters me and fucks me hard. It doesn't take long before he cums inside me. He leans forward and asks what it feels like to have two loads in me. I laugh and say well it's hardly the fist time. Mind you it had been a very long time.

He sends me to have a shower and fix myself up. I am so horny that I can't help but play with myself as I am showering. It feels so good to Cum. I dry myself off and when I get back to the room my hubby has my outfit laid out for me. He helps me to put on the red corset and attach it to the tops of the stockings. He hands me a little black dress and some heels. I look on the mirror and like what I see. I top up my makeup and apply some red lipstick. I quickly dry my hair and check the time to see its actually 6. My hubby kisses me goodbye and tells me he can't wait to hear what happens.

Enjoying this!

This is going to be interesting.

By *azbirdy93Couple  over a year ago

alfreton

Keep it coming....I'de Love to be a naughty office slut

Fantastic

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Keep it coming....I'de Love to be a naughty office slut "

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm horny read...

I pull up outside the office. My pussy already dripping wet with antispation. I give myself the once over in the mirror and satisfied with what I see get out of the car. I get a glance or two from passers by and wonder if they know what I am up too.

I make my way into the office and find that everyone has indeed gone home. I knock gently on his door and enter. He doesn't even look up. He just tells me I'm late. I laugh and tell him you said after 5 and it's after 5. He corrects me and says it's actually after 6 and I don't like to be kept waiting.

I'm not sure how to answer him so decide to say nothing. He pushes back his chair and stands up. He orders me to walk over to him. I do as I am told. My pussy is tingling at the thought of what is about to happen.

He looks me up down and judging by the bulge in his pants he likes what he sees. He reaches his hand under my dress and says at least you listened to me about the underwear but you do need to be punished for making me wait so long. I get instantly wet at this thought. Up until this point he has always been the perfect gentleman. So I am not sure what he has in store. He asks me to sit on his desk and wait for him. He leaves the room and comes back about 5 minutes later with some rope. He orders me off the desk while he ties the rope around it and then ties me to the desk. I struggle a litte to get away from him but he roughly handles me into position. I am bent over his desk face down and cannot move at all. I'm not sure what he is going to do to me but assume he is gonna spank me.

He surprises me by gently entering his fingers into my pussy. He pulls them back out and reaches forward to make me luck his juices off them. He then whispers in my ear. You don't get a say in what happens next. My pussy is instantly tingling.

He enters his fingers again into my wet pussy. He is rougher this time. Pushing them hard and fast. He keeps going and I am close to Cumming. Within a few minutes I am Cumming hard all over his fingers but he doesn't stop. He keeps going. He is up to fours fingers by now and I can feel my pussy stretching. I beg him to stop bit he keeps going like he hasn't even heard me. My pussy is dripping wet by now. He eventually gets all his fingers in and I am crying out in pain. He laughs and says it's will teach you to be on time for me in the future. Although I ache I am actually quote turned on. This is a whole different side to him and I can't help but wonder what else he has in store.

I can't wait either, made me really hard reading this

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Hard to find the time to write

Well I hope you find time to write the next part.

I am by now begging him to stop bit he just keeps ignoring me. I am aching. He asks if I have had enough and I tell him I have. He stops and releases me. He pushes me straight to my knees and tell me to open my fucking mouth. He shoves his cock down my throat and grabs my hair to Forse it down harder. I am finding it hard to breath and gagging. This seems to be getting him going as he is staring to grunt while fucking my face. There is saliva dripping down my chin to my cheat. I am getting so turned on with the way he is treating me.

I can hear him doing something and then see a bright flash. I pull back to find him filming me. He asks did I tell you to fucking stop. He slaps his cock against my face and then shoves it back in my mouth. He tells me to take it like the fucking filthy slut that I am. Within minutes he is cumming hard down the back of my throat. He pulls away and says that was fucking great. You may get up now.

He better be reviewing your performance more frequently

This is a very horny story

I get up and sit on his chair. He standing across from me with only his short and tie on looking extremely handsome. He tells me to pull up my dress till my pussy is exposed. I do as he says. He takes out his phone and takes a few pictures. He asks me to pull the dress off. I am standing now in my stockings and corset. He is grinning now like a stupid child. He tells me to sit on the chair the oppsite way with my legs either side of it. He again takes some pictures from the front and the back.

Next he orders me on all fours on his desk looking towards the camera. I don't know why but this is really driving me wild. He tells me to lye back and play with my pussy on his desk. I do as he asks. After a while I get very carried away. I am lost in what I am doing while he is still taking photos of me. I turn to look at him and see how hard he is. I want his cock inside me. He tells me to fuck myself harder. To Cum for him. I don't hold back any longer and before I know it I am Cumming hard.

He smiles at me and tells me I'm a good girl and he ready to give me a reward. He walks over to where I am lying and starts to kiss me on the lips. His tongue gently teasing mine. He moves his way down my neck and across my chest placing soft kisses. My body is so sensitive at this stage that I feel like I am going to Cum from this action alone. I want him in me so bad. I am begging for it. He laughs and tells me to be patient.

He moves down to my nipples being rougher with them. Flicking them with his tongue and biting them. He is using his free hand to part my legs. His fingers are gently circling my clit. It doesn't take me long before I am panting hard and cumming. He keeps playing with my tits and working his way down my tummy until his head is between my legs. He takes my clit in his mouth and starts to suck it and flick it with his tounge. I am begging him to fuck me once again. He places two fingers inside my pussy and fucks it hard. I lift my bottom and push down on his fingers wanting to feel him deeper. I cry out that I am gonna Cum and then I gush all over his hand. He pulls back looking smug with himself thinking this is the first time it has ever happened to me. I don't correct him. I let him have his moment. I sit up and laugh. He says the cleaner will have her work cut out for her when she comes in on Monday. With that we hear a woman's voice saying I am actually ready to clean now but upon seeing ye I am not sure what to do.

Yum fucking yum

3some with cleaner

We both look at each other unsure what to do or say. We both laugh nervously. He tells me maybe we should go else where. We make our excuses and get dressed to leave. Dean turns to the cleaning lady and says I'm sure we can count on you not saying anything. She nods at home looking fairly embarrassed.

We go outside and he tells me we can get into my car. He tells me to pull out and head straight and he will give me directions to where we are heading. He then asks of I remember the first time we met. I say obviously when you were interviewing me for the job. He laughs and says no. We were actually at a party. I was with my husband. I laugh nervously realising as he is talking that he means a swinging party. He tells me he tried several times that night to get my attention but I was to busy.

I ask him then if that's why he gave me the job. He turns and laughs and says well I'd be lying if I said it wasn't part of why you got the job. I feel used now. Like he just took me in so we could fuck. Although if I am honest I cannot really complain. He asks if my hubby knows what I am up too. I tell him tonight he does. Although he will be disappointed as he asked me to come home with a pussy full of cum. He tells me not to worry there is still plenty of time.

After driving for a while in silence we eventually reach our destination. It's a Hugh house in the middle of no where. There's a 2mile drive just from the gate to the house. I'm feeling nervous now. He places his hand on my leg how and tells me to relax and trust him.

He helps me out of the car and we are greeted at the door by an older man. Quite handsome and we'll built. He invites us inside.

At a quick look there are about 5 guys sitting around a table playing cards. The guys all look up and say their hello to Dean. He introduces me as the girl who is going to fuck the winner. I laugh nervously but the guys all seem game. I am offered a drink and gladly take it. Hoping it will help me relax.

I lean across and ask Dean if he is serious and he tells me of course I am. Just relax and enjoy.

When the game is won Dean gets up and gets me another drink. He looks to Mike and says right she's all yours. Then he laughs and says who an I kidding. She's everyone's for the next two hours. The only rule I have is that I am the first to full her pussy. I tell him I can't let then cum in me. I have no idea who any of them are. He tells me that I can trust him. They are all clean and he knows them all very well. Most of which are married.

He then slaps me on the ass and tells me it's not as if you have much of a choice anyway.

I am led to the sitting room where there is a home made metal swing in the middle of the floor. I am ordered to sit in it. I do as I am told. My legs are strapped to either side of it and I am lying back with my pussy exposed. There is a guy on either side of me and they place their cocks in my hand. Dean is standing at the end of the swing. He enters a finger in my pussy and says glad to see your still wet and ready for a good fucking.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

hope there is lots more to follow

I am lying back walking two cocks while my pussy is being pounced by Dean. I can quite belive how my night turned out but am enjoying it. Dean asks if I am ready for his Cum. I tell him of course. He fills my pussy and then removes the straps from my legs. He tells the guys she is all yours guys.

One of the guys help me out of the swing. Their is a coffee table in the middle of the room. It's a good hight off the ground. I am asked to climb up on to it on all fours. One of the guys ask Dean is it alright to tie her up. He replies of course. My hands and feet are tied together. I feel so helpless and little scared. I also feel very turned on.

It doesn't take long before their is a cock in front of my face. I open my mouth eagerly and take a smallish cock in my mouth. I obviously can't use my hands on his cock so have to use my mouth. He is fucking my face. I feel someone behind me. I finger works it's way up and down my pussy and ass. I feel a finger slip inside and a tongue on my ass. It feels so good. The guys licks and eats me out. I am dying to be fucked. After a while the guy climbs onto the table and I feel his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I push back to get his cock inside me quicker. He laughs and says impatient little slut. Aren't you?

I am lost in the feeling of having my face fucked and my pussy pounced. It feels damn good. I feel someone at my feet but not sure what they are doing. It feels like they are trying to put their cock between them. I am close to Cumming and within seconds I have a violent orgasm. My body is shaking and I feel like my knees are going to collapse in under me. Dean must see how weak I look as he says I think it's time to untie her guys. She can be of more use then.

I am quickly untied and handed a drink.

Wow!

This is a hot story!!

Xxx

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Wow

Nice

Need more please so hot and horny feel like cock will explode with next instalment

By *hadow_MoonMan  over a year ago

St Columb

Awesome story

I am them led to the sofa. On of the guys pulls me down on top of his cock. Which is quite large and really fills my pussy. I am riding his cock and he is using my Cum to lube my ass. He is slipping his fingers into my ass filling me. After a while his fingers are replaced by a cock. The feeling of having both my holes filled sends me over the edge. I cry out as once again an orgam rips through me. This sends the guy behind me over the edge and I hear him moan as he fills my ass with his hit spunk. Fuck it feels good. It doesn't take long before his cock is replaced with another and I am once again being filled.

One of the guys move around on the couch until their cock is in my face. I take their cock in my mouth and start to suck. He grabs the back of my head forcing his cock down the back of my throat and in return making me gag. After a few minutes they guy under me tells me he is close to Cumming. Where would I like it. I look him in the eyes and ask him to fill my pussy. He doesn't need to be asked twice and fills my pussy with cum. He tells me what a great slut I have been. I climb off him. I then get on all fours. There is cum leaking from my pussy. I feel like such a dirty little slut. I feel a finger playing with my pussy just as a big black cock is opening my lips. It's Hugh. I can Carell for half of it in my mouth. I spit on his cock and wank it. I try getting as much as I can in my mouth. The guy behind me has slipped his cock into my pussy and is pumping away. It doesn't take him long before he fills my pussy. The black guy now takes the opportunity to fuck me. He positions himself behind me and leans forward. He tells me not to worry he will leave my ass alone but he plans on stretching my pussy and ripping it apart. The only guy that is left who has to fuck me yet says I might as well take your mouth. Your pussy would won't be much good for me after his cock is done.

I am working my lips and tongue on his cock. I feel the large cock at the entrance of my pussy. He pushes it in a litte and pulls back out. He repeats this a few times. It feels like someone is trying to shove a football into my pussy. The guy in front of me grabs my head and tells me to pay attention to his cock. I do as he asks and go crazy on his cock. It doesn't take long before he grabs my head and holds it tightly as his spunk fills the back of my throat. He pulls away and kisses me on the lips. He says you have been the perfect little slut. Just what I have needed.

I am a wear now by the fact that my is totally filled. This high black cock has managed to fill and stretch my pussy to its limit. My pussy aches but at the same time it feels so fucking good. He slips his hand around my waist and starts to fuck me harder. I actually think my pussy is gonna rip apart. He stops and flips me over. He enters my pussy while watching my face. He tells me he loves the face I am making as I am being filled. He starts to fuck my pussy and after a while it starts to slip in and out easier. He takes it out and slaps it off my clit. He tells me he loves how his big black monster dick looks against my small while pussy. He then tells me it loos better when my pussy has swallowed his cock. With that he slips back inside me and starts fucking me hard. He leans forward and kisses me hard on the mouth. He tells me I'm gonna fill your pussy with my hot Cum. I let out a sigh that sounds like I am purring. I tell him I am close to Cumming. He builds up speed and before I know what hits my u feel the first of his Cum hot me deep inside. I cry out as I orgasm. He is still pumping me with his Cum. He pulls out and finishes himself all over my tummy. It feels like I am peeing as there is so much Cum leaking from my pussy or should I say flowing. I have never in my life seem someone Cum so much. I rub the Cum all over myself and thank him. He laughs and says no thank you.

I do hope this is true

harwich

what a good story i wonder if there is more to follow?

Hope that their is more to come

Amazing!!!

Thanks guys

Dean tells me to get dressed and ready to go. I do as I am told and we say our goodbyes to his friends. The guys tell me they are hoping for a rerun.I laugh and say as am I.

I climb into the car beside Dean. He leans across and kisses me and asks if I have enough cum in my pussy. I laugh and say I think so. I'll have to ask my hubby. He drops me home and my hubby is waiting for me just inside the door. He pours me a drink and we take it up stairs. I recall the night to him. Not sure how he will react but judging by his Hugh hard-on he is enjoying. He strips off my clothes and tells me he can smell the sex from me. I lye down on the bed and he goes to work on cleaning my pussy. It's such a turn on. It doesn't take me long to cum. He tells me I am such a good slut filling my pussy for him. We have sex till the early hours of the morning and sleep most of the next day. My pussy is aching when I get up and I have know I have been fucked good.

The week passes and I barely get to chat to Dean. I actually wonder if I may have done something wrong. Friday comes and we still haven't even spoken. I have sent him a text and not heard back from him.

It's nearly home time and as I am getting ready to leave he drops a note on my desk. I wait till I am in the car round read it. He tells me to make myself avaliable tomorrow night and be at his house at 8. His wife is out of town on a spa weekend with the girls.

Fab story

I have never been so turned on reading a story lol

"I have never been so turned on reading a story lol"

You too eh?

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Wow!!

[Removed by poster at 29/08/16 09:53:12]

horsham

"I have never been so turned on reading a story lol"

Thanks

Great story

I get up the following morning feeling rather horny thinking about what this evening might hold. My hubby has left for work already. Not surprising seeing as it's 12. There's a bag at the end of the bed with a note attached. It's says just a little something for tonight. Love Barry.

I smile as I open the bag. There's a fabulous green corset in it and stockings. I think to the shopping trip we had the week before when I tried the corset on but opted to buy a gold coloured one instead. He must have went back to buy it. I think I about how lucky I am to have an amazing hubby.

I make a quick lunch. When I'm done I pour a large glass of bubbly and get ready to get into the bath. My phone beeps and it's a message from Dean. It reads looking forward to tonight. Left something at your front door. Wear it tonight and don't disappoint me. I went through a lot of effort to find it.

I wrap my nightgown around me and head outside. I grab the bag and bring it. Leaving it on my bed. I decide not to look till after I have gotten out of the bath.

I climb into a hot bath and take a sip of my bubbly before lying back. I close my eyes and think back to the previous weekend. I still can't quite believe it happened and hoping for something similar to night. The thought makes me really horny and my hands start to wander down my body. I manage my boobs and play with my nipples. My hand slips down to my clit and I start to rub it. It feels so good. I think of the Hugh black cock that filled my pussy the week before and decided I need to to do that again. If not with Dean then I'll just have to log onto fab and find one there. I rub my clit faster now. Aching to cum. My body arches back and an orgasm rips through me. I am tingling.

I finish my bath and glass of bubbly and decide to get into bed for an hour. I am woken with a text. It's my hubby asking if I'd like take away on the way home. I sat yes please. Saves me having to cook.

We sit and eat. When we are done my hubby says he is off to have a shower as he meeting someone soon. The thought of him meeting another women turns me on. We don't have time for sex though. I know tomorrow we will be fucking all day just thinking and telling each other about our nights.

When is is done a grab a quick shower to make sure I am ready for tonight. I fix my hair and put in some makeup. My hubby asks if I like the outfit he got me. I tell him if course and I'll thank him for it tomorrow. I tell him a can wear it to night as Dean has ordered I wear something he dropped off. He laughs at me and days go on then try it on before I go.

He heads down stairs while I get ready. I remove the items from the bag and am surprised by what I see. Defiantly not something I'd have chosen for my self. There's a shiny PVC skirt and top if you could call them that. The top barely overs my boobs and the skirt barely covers my ass. They are both hard to get on. There is also a pair of red thigh high boots in the same material to match. I look in the mirror and don't recognise myself at all. I apply some blood red lipstick. Sticking with the colours he has chosen.

I walk down the stairs feeling like a hooker. I walk into the kitchen and Barry's jaw litterly drops and his cock stands to attention. To much ? I here myself say. He says fuck no. You look so fucking hot. I am not sure I want to let you out of the door. My phone beeps and it reads taxi will be there in 5. Hope your ready. Can't wait to fuck you.

I kiss Barry on the lips and grab a long coat. He tells me to enjoy and jumps into his car to head off...

I wait nervously. Drinking some more bubbly to try calm myself. The doorbell rings and it's the taxi guy. Despite being covered by my coat his jaw also hits the ground. He stands there looking me up and down. He is stuttering as I close the door. When I climb into the car he apologies. I laugh and tell him it's ok. I decide to open my coat and give him a better view seeing as he keeps glancing in the mirror. I open my legs to shown off my waxed pussy. We pull up outside Dean's and he is waiting at the door for me. The taxi driver turns to me and says he one lucky guy. No charge and thanks for the amazing few. He hands me a card and tells me if I ever need his services to give him a call. I get out of the car and wave him off. Dean smiles and says I am glad to see you obeyed by orders.

We walk inside and he pours me a drink. It's only 8.10 and I am eager to be fucked. He laughs and tells me to relax we have all night. Let's just have a drink or two first.

Love it plz give us more x

"Love it plz give us more x"

Thanks

By *enny112Man  over a year ago

golborne

love it more please

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Mmmm so reading this

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Xx

horsham

Amazing

After about 20 minutes or so we take our drinks upstairs. I am lying his bed when we here at car pull into the drive. Dean walks to the window and says shit it's my wife. What the fuck is she doing home. He tells me to hide and he runs down stairs. I walk to the window for a peek. I see his wife walking to the house and a guy running up the drive. I wonder who the guy is and why he is running away. Then it dawns on me. She thought her husband would be away on a golfing trip and the guy with her was more than likely going to be her company for the night. I look around the room and quickly take the glass from the locker. I climb into the wardrobe feeling really stupid. I haven't had to hide in a wardrobe since my teenage years. I sit back and relax. Thinking I might as well drink the wine while waiting for Dean to sort something.

After what's feels like an hour. I here someone come up the stairs. I look through the tiny gap in the wardrobe to see Dean standing in the room and his wife not far behind him. He tells her we could have stayed downstairs. She replies not at all. I am feeling much better now and it's would be ashame not to use a rare night together alone.

She pushes him back onto the bed and pulls her dress over her head. I lye back and think fuck no. I can't be here. I don't need to be listening to this. I close my eyes and think how to fuck do I get out of here. I can here some moans coming from the room and I decide to peek out again. She is lying on the bed with her legs opened and Dean is between then licking her clit. I think lucky botch. It's my clit he should be working on. She places her hand on the back of his head grinding her pussy off his face. I start to feel horny with the sight that is on folding before me. She cums a few moments later and I sit there frustrated. Wishing it was be who had gotten to cum.

She turns to Dean and says we have all night to play do you mind if I head downstairs and grab a bite to eat. He says not at all. I'll follow you down for something. She tells him she will call him as soon as it's ready.

I here her head down the stairs. Dean gets up and closes the door. He looks under the bed. I laugh and say over here. I open the door of the wardrobe. He apologies saying that she was sick and had to come home. I laugh and say I am sure she was. He tells me that I need to go. He tells me when he goes down he will distract his wife while I sneak out

I laugh and tell him I don't think so. I tell him firstly your wife wasn't alone when she pulled into the drive. That I seem someone running up the drive and out the gate. I then tell him secondly. I got ready for you. I had to sit in the wardrobe while you pleasure your wife so I am not leaving here till you have pleasures me. He replies that disobeying him will lead to me being punished. I laugh and tell him go ahead. Of course he knows he can't right now. I grab his cock in my hand and slowly wank it. He says we can't do this. I tell him I just need a few minutes and I remind him his wife is downstairs cooking. I climb into his bed on all fours. Not needing to even pull up my skirt. My pussy on display for him. He walks over and without any foreplay he enters my pussy and starts fucking me. After a few minutes he tells me he is close to cumming. I tell him I need to cum first or his wife will know what he has been up too. I am close and I tell him I am gonna cum. He releases his spunk deep into my pussy. I lye on the bed and tell him how good that felt. He laughs and tells me how naughty I am.

I tell him I'll get myself out of there but I'll need money for a taxi.

Just as he is getting ready to head down the stairs his wife is coming up. He tells her that they can have it in the kitchen. She insists on bringing to the bedroom. Back into the wardrobe I go

Very funny ??

horsham

harwich

Need to find the time to write more

Love it

By *eltonmanMan  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Really enjoying this

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm terrific story... im so hard now...

brigg

This is great x

"Very funny ?? "

I didn't find it funny at the time.

Great story!

I bet u didn't but you got laugh about it now more more please

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

X

That's it ..... hard now. ....Again!!! Lol. Thank you.

Bollox ??

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

It's all true. The gangbang part actually only had three guys all together but a girl can wish. Was my first proper time with a black guy and was the first time I had ever seen so much Cum from one guy. The part about his wife coming home is all true.

I sit in the wardrobe silently giving out to myself for getting into this situation. I lean my head back and close my eyes hoping Dean can convince her to go down the stairs. It's doesn't happen though. They sit and eat. Afterwards the have a few drinks and talk. I am bored shitless at this stage.

Things go quite and I think maybe they have left or gone asleep. I peek out to find them kissing on the bed. Hands all over each other. I decide to wait till they are actually fucking with the hope of sneaking out. After a while I can here her moaning loudly and when I peek out I find her on all fours and Dean behind her fucking her. His eyes on the wardrobe. I wonder if his as nervous as I am. Granted my hubby knows what I am doing. She has no idea and I don't want to get into the middle of anything.

After what seems like hours and the room has been silent for ages I open the wardrobe door slightly. Dean is faces towards me and gesturing with his hand for me to come out. I crawl on my hands and knees across the floor. As quietly as I can. I make it just outside the door when she sits up and says what the fuck. I freeze. She says you fucking cheating bastard. I get up as there isn't much point being on my knees at this stage. She is giving Dean all kids of abuse. I turn towards them and say to her don't forget to tell you husband about the guys running out of the drive way while your at it.

I turn and walk down the stairs and leave then arguing. I sit outside wondering what to do. I didn't bring any money and I don't want to disturb by hubby.

I put my hands in my pocket and remember the cars from the taxi driver. I decide to give him a ring.

The taxi driver pulls up and I hope in the back seat. He says where too. I tell him back home. He asks is that where I picked you up. I say yes. I tell him I don't have money with me but I'll run inside and get him some money when we get there. He replies no problem.

I lye back feeling quite frustrated. He asks if I have had a good night. I look at him and says not really. He looks surprised. He says you were gone about three hours. I laugh and do tell him I know. I look at him in the mirror releasing now that he is not bad looking at all. Mid forties, black hair with a touch of grey, dark eyes. I meet his eyes in the mirror and tell him I am horny as fuck as I didn't get satisfied. He didn't reply to what I had said and I just closed my eyes not paying any attention.

When I opened them again I wondered where we were. It looked like a large parking lot. He still didn't say a word. He contained driving past a row of bushes and pulled up. He got out of the car and into the back with me.

He looks at me and says look I see it like this. You have no money to pay me for the taxi. Your horny as he'll and need a good fuck. He says I'm horny as it's been ages since I have had a good fuck. So how about you do us both a favour and suck my dick.

He unzips his pants and released his thick hard cock. Being cock hungry I wasted no time and started sucking him. My head was bobbing up and down when I felt a hand on the back of my head. He began saving his cock harder into my mouth. I wanted his Cum in my pussy. I knew he was close to Cumming but decided to let him full my mouth. When I was satisfied I had drained home of all his Cum I pulled my head up. He shoved my head back down and says fuck no you can get me hard again. I'm not finished.

I moved around a little and went back to work on his cock. It's didn't take long to get him hard again. By now the windowsame are fogged up. I wondered about getting caught bit thought fuck it. The place had looks quite and secluded when we were coming in.

He pulls up my head and tells me to get out of the car. I followed him around the bushes to a long row of buses.he walks across to a little office and opens the door. All the time on his phone.

He led me through the door to an office with a desk and small sofa chair. He dropped his pants and removes them. I get on my knees but he says no. He tells me to remove the coat. I do as I am told and he looks at me for a really like time. He pulls me to him and says how did I get this fucking lucky. Your fucking hot.

He starts kissing his way down my body. He tells me to lye on the sofa and orders me to open my legs. He asks me of I have been fucked tonight and I reply yes u have but it wasn't enough. My pussy was filled with cum. He says mmmm and gets to work on licking my pussy.

After a while I tell him to sit down. I stand with my legs either side of him. Faced away from him. I reach back my hand to find his cock and guide it into my very wet pussy. He doesn't stop me. I start to ride his cock. He pulls me back and whispers in my ear damn your pussy feels good around my cock. No condom either. Your a proper little slut.

He puts his hands behind his head and days ride my fucking dick you dirty slut. I am riding him bareback loving the feeling of him filling me. He tells me he isn't gonna last long. I thought he would as he had already filledy mouth. I tell him to fill my pussy. I want his Cum. I need his Cum. I tell him I need two loads of cum in my pussy. He starts to moan and as he is Cumming he shouts fuck yes. I cum hard all over his cock.

I think we are done but he then starts to finger my pussy hard. I am moaning as his fingers fill me. He uses the Cum from my pussy to lube my ass. I say oh you want my ass now. He says yes but so does he. I turn to see a guy standing in the door way. Cock in his hand. I ask who's that. He replies someone who can't resist a good slut either.

I look at the guy. He looks to be much younger than me. Maybe 24 or 25. Dark hair abs dark skin. He walks over to where I am shoves his cock in my face and I think what to fuck I may as well milk his cock too. After a few minutes of sucking him and having my ass filled with fingers they both stop. The guy I had been fucking earlier tells me to sit on the other guys cock and I do as I am told. It takes him a while to find the right position but when he does I get my ass filled too. It feels so good to have my two homes filled. Not how I thought my night would turn out but really good all the same.

After a while the guys stop. They brogue me over to the desk and ask me to bend over and hold on. I feel someone being me and them my ass is filled and pumped hard. I here some grunting and feel the hot spunk fillyou asshole. As soon as the cock is removed the Cum drips formyou ass. His cock is quickly replace by another and I am fucked and filled once again. When they are done the guy thanks me and leaves.

I follow the taxi driver back to the taxi and once inside he asks if I am satisfied. I laugh say of course. We reach my house and I tell him I'll run in and get the money. He says no need love. I think you more than gave payment enough.

I climb out and say goodbye. He tells me the next night I need a ride to make sure and call him. He winks at me and drives away.

horsham

" "

Just love your stories ??

"Just love your stories ??"

Thanks. Love writing them. They make me so horny and wet.

Fantastic story. Wish there were more ladies like you

brigg

Fantastic!! Any more??x

so horny u really turn me on

More more more

"Need to find the time to write more "
should have wrote it in the wardrobe haha x

"Need to find the time to write more should have wrote it in the wardrobe haha x"

Ha ha wasn't in the mood to write much.

"More more more"

What happened with your boss and his wife and do still fuck him ?

Millbrook, Southampton

Monday morning came and my boss came into work. He acted like nothing happened. The morning passed and he didn't so much as look my way. Lunch time came and I went to have lunch. I'm sitting having my lunch with a friend when I get a text. Its my boss. It simply reads parking lot across the road now.

I make my excuses and leave. I cross the road and get into his car. He drives off and we don't speak to each other. He drives about ten minutes outside of town.

When he pulls in it feels awkwardly. He reaches across to me and kisses me hard in the lips. His hands reach under my shirt and he plays with my tits. He puts his seats back and tells me to pull up skirt. He is lying back wanking his cock. He grabs me and pulls me on top of him. He pulls my hair and tells me to fuck his cock harder. With in minutes he has filled me with cum.

I climb off him and lye back on the seat beside him. I ask him if he would like to talk about what happened the other night. He laughs and says their is nothin to talk about. He says he fucks who he likes and she does the same. He says hell maybe we could sort a 3sum.

I laugh and tell him I don't think so.

Spoil sport would have liked to hear about that

dont stop

"Spoil sport would have liked to hear about that "

Millbrook, Southampton

There isn't much more to tell here as we only slept together a handful of times after that. I moved jobs and we list contact. The taxi driver is a whole other story though. Might tell you about it some time

"There isn't much more to tell here as we only slept together a handful of times after that. I moved jobs and we list contact. The taxi driver is a whole other story though. Might tell you about it some time "
please do looking forward to it

thanks for sharing. do start the taxi

[Removed by poster at 10/09/16 12:25:52]

"thanks for sharing. do start the taxi "

» Add a new message to this topic