FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Return of the X

Return of the X

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So its been 10 years since I last seen my first serious girlfriend . we ended on dreadful terms and I always assumed there was bitterness and hate there. I was so wrong haha

So I was out about two weeks ago waiting to get a taxi home with one of my mates early hours in the morning I felt a tap on my shoulder. 'Hey li' stood there was my insane hot ex (psycho) but insanely hot none the less haha, tight black dress on make up on point with her big fake hard tits on show. I was gobsmacked.

We got chatting for a few minutes just having a general catch up, at this point the thought of fucking her hadn't even crossed my mind, I asked her who you with , she pointed to her new boyfriend and another couple, she said her taxi was here and that she had to go, has she lent in to hug me goodbye she whispered in my ear. 'DM my friend your number , we need a proper catch up in her slutty naughty voice' I just smiled has she walked off looking back at me. My cock rock hard has I watched her get into her taxi with her new man.

My battery had died so I couldn't wait to get home to send my number to her friend . has soon has I got in i done it. Then it was just a waiting game . the next day come I was excited all day thinking of all the filthy hot sessions we had together. But still no contact from her. Another day went by then a week still nothing,then finally 3 weeks later I recived a text

'Hey stranger, I got plans for you'

I knew straight away it was her . my face lit up and my cock twinged with excitement.this is where it all began ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

More please

fun times ahead

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Fun times, please tell us x

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Grounds for a good story here can't wait for more

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

So after texting back and fore just having a genral catch up and reminiscing about all the outdoor spots we use to have hot sessions at. She stated to me that she could only text between 9 and 3 during the day and advised to talk through Snapchat so are conversations would dissapear so she wouldn't get caught. I was more than willing.

The following day I was on a job around 11 0 clock when my phone went off. It was a picture snap from her. I rushed to the toilet to open it knowing it would be something hot .

I opened it up there she was opening her pussy with her fake tits out . with a caption stating 'are favourite place right now'. My cock instantly went hard I needed her right now. I told the customer I was going for some materials and rushed out the house, luckliy I was only ten minutes away .

Never drove so fast in my life lol.

I finally got there parking my van up on the curb . I had to now climb over a gate and head towards the old electric box we use to fuck behind . knowing she was behind there waiting for my big cock to stretch her .

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

This sounds good

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

I rushed around, there she was in her tight Lycra gym gear waiting for me , we immediately grabbed each other . kising and lip biting holding each other .

I forced my hand down her leggins where I was greeted my a waxed soaking wet pussy absolutley dripping for my cock.

I pushed her up against the box spinning her around . she arched her arse out and pulled her leggings and thong down in one go , she knew what was coming next . opening her tight arse for me.

It had been way to long, I rammed my tongue in her tight hole making her let out a little moan and drip a little more.

I put two fingers deep in her pussy and continued to tongue fuck her arse and spit In it while she spread for me. My cock was hard and throbbing pushing against my trouers. Bustng to destroy her holes.

I now needed to taste that pussy again . and make her gush in my mouth . I lay on the dirty floor and demanded she sat on my face . she obliged pulling her big hard tits out at the same time moaning and grunting loudly has she sat on my tongue covering my chin with her juice has she rocked back and fore has I licked away . whilst rubbing her soaking wet arsehole....

Love it!

Bristol, Thornbury

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Xx

Nice

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

very hot

She pushed down on my tongue has hard has she could . her juices starting to fill my mouth.

But I knew she was ready for cock.

She went on all fours arching her arse high in the air . arsehole totally gaping . she always had a slack hole even when she was younger .I thrusted my big thick veiny cock into her arse til it popped . making her moan rather loud . her arse clenched to my cock . she slowly started thrusting up and down it . right to the tip then pushing hard back down it letting big moans out.

She placed her fingers in her dripping pussy and told me to pound away . I started fucking her so hard she started to scream in absolute heaven . the sweat was dripping off me has I pounded away pulling lightly on her pony tail.

She yelled I'm going to cum keep fucking me .

Then boosh she started gushing . collapsing forward in utter oar.

This sent me over the edge and I starting Cumming hard deep in her arse making her moan even more .

Her legs were quivering she moaned 'but I wanted to taste you'

With out thought I pulled her arse hole towards me wrapped my lips around her hole and sucked all the juice and cum out of her arse, I turned her over wrapping my hands around her throat and spat the cum load into her mouth .

She was delighted swallowing the lot, she then rose to her knees and suggested she cleaned my cock for me wrapping her big lips around it with her tits still out she slowly licked and sucked it cupping my balls ...

All I was thinking was what's next???

and so am i

Bristol, Thornbury

horsham

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Sounds like our type of girl x

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Can't wait for more

So a few days had passed again . and I hadn't heard anything on snapchat.

Then out of the blue a pic came through her pussy spread with two fingers in it with the caption 'I've been thinking of you'

I replied quickly saying the same , we started having a general catch up and talking about what sexual experiences and things we had done since we had parted.

I was not half surprised of the filth coming out of her.

We came to the conclusion that we was moth Dom's now and we started clashing whay are next venture would be .

She wanted to tie me up, for me to obey and beg and abuse my hole. And I wanted to do the same to her but she was having none of it saying I will do has I'm told and only then I would be rewarded.

She would demand cock pics where ever I was and after she had recived about ten she would send one back extra filthy with her arse spread like a reward . but the Dom in me just wanted her to obey .

There was one fantasy of hers that was for me. She wanted to be out running in a country lane. We arrange a time and I sneak up behind her pulling her leggings down and take her from behind cumming in her hard . but never letting her see my face.I couldn't wait to do this.

We arranged to do this in two days time and she said if it was successful and blew her mind . she had a plan for me to be a Dom for the day. But with a mega twist

horsham

More please

Bristol, Thornbury

Cock is throbbing reading this at work . Just a pity the weighbridge clerk isn't in

» Add a new message to this topic