FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dreaming about having sex with mother inlaw

Dreaming about having sex with mother inlaw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My mother inlaw is 50. She looks fit at times. I sometime fantastie about coming onto her & have sex with u..is this wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My mother inlaw is 50. She looks fit at times. I sometime fantastie about coming onto her & have sex with u..is this wrong "

Nope not at all. I think you need to have a look in her underwear drawer and see if she wears nice sexy stuff.

Right i seen ur once in a red bra & knicker while with my g/f. She got a shock as didnt realise were there

"Right i seen ur once in a red bra & knicker while with my g/f. She got a shock as didnt realise were there "

Nice that she has red underwear. Sign of a dirty slut. What bra size is she?

Not sure. But big melons. Lol.

They look tasty.

Yes i would say she horny alright

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Nothing wrong with tht, my mother inlaw needs my cock she just doesnt know it yet haha

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Myn is busty mature n divorced so probably horny

Sounds hot all in red

No not wrong at all....apart from wrecking possibly the two most significant relationships in your wife's life, sure she'll be delighted

By *igbabMan  over a year ago

dromore

My mother in law is 61,fit as fuck&wears the sexiest undies I've ever seen.been threw her drawers lotsa times,even had cheeky wank few times in them.much hotter than my wife

Sassy i know what you mean..thats way i would be scared of.

But she might enjoy it that much to say nothing

I also fancy my mother in law... She is 69yrs old a size 16 with big boobs and bum! Very sexy!

By *obfun17Man  over a year ago

corby

I was in the house very poorly last week and had some time off to recover only me in the house

Mother in law lives same village and poped in every other hour to see if I was ok

She's 75 and very active for her age

She poped in one afternoon and I was fast asleep recovering on the sofa.

She popped in the evening and said I was fast asleep in the afternoon so she did not wake me up.

Next day somthing came over me thinking what she said .

corby

I went for a shower after she had popped in the morning

Put my dressing gown on and nothing else

Lay on the sofa feet up on the puff gown open a bit cock on full show

And pretended to sleep put my go pro cam on so I could see what went on

Heard door open so I shut my eyes and let her see me as I was all on show

"I went for a shower after she had popped in the morning

Put my dressing gown on and nothing else

Lay on the sofa feet up on the puff gown open a bit cock on full show

And pretended to sleep put my go pro cam on so I could see what went on

Heard door open so I shut my eyes and let her see me as I was all on show "

and

Mine 62 and sooo fit.

Great boobs and bum.

With Mrs asleep in bedroom I was sat on the sofa with inlaw and she fell asleep next to me.

I had the best danger wank ever with her slouched next to me.

Mine was 66 but fit as fuck mrs told me to take her home as she was pissed as a skunk at family party .i was driving so sober boooo but it has its advatages. Flirted with her all evening squeezed her arse a few times and had fair response but gotta be careful.anyway on way home she went to sleep so i put my hand on her leg.no response.moved it up to her pussy lifting her dress at same time,she just groaned and opened wider,had a good feel on way back.got her out if car god she was pissed kissed me full tongue my hands all over her arse and tits.took her in and led her to bedroom,laid her on the bed,she asked for a glass if water being the good guy i am i got one.when i went back she was spark out,tried to undress but only managed a shoe and dress down to waist.wow never seen her tits so undid her bra and took it off nice a bit saggy but much better than wifes.took dress off she had tights and panties underneath.i put my hand on her tummy circleing ,no movement so i sucked her nipple,a bit of a stir,hand down her tights another stir,two fingers up her she started to revolve her hips pushing against my hand,i started to kiss her pussy

Mmmmmmmm

By *dynlisaCouple  over a year ago

Notts

Given the chance I would fuck my mother in law she is late 60s but well fit for her age

corby

Door opens my cam running me pretend to sleep hear her at the lounge door my cock in full view

Hear foot steps coming to me but my eyes still shut

Feel her near me then she goes away

Hear door shut I lay still for a few min make sure coast is clear

I hook up my go pro to the tv

Waw she get to the lounge door stops looks then very cheeky walked up to me for a better view of my cock I see her squeez her tit looking at my limp cock

In the evning she came back I was still in my gown she asked me did you not hear me come in this afternoon I said no lol

A ok she said you where fast asleep when I popped in

A sorry I was a sleep she went it was OK as she went home and had a lay down in bed to as she war tired lol

So every afternoon for 4 days I did the same and yes she always came for a better look

One day she will get it xx

Hope it puts you in the room with me

Lol

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

U horny fecker lol

"Mine was 66 but fit as fuck mrs told me to take her home as she was pissed as a skunk at family party .i was driving so sober boooo but it has its advatages. Flirted with her all evening squeezed her arse a few times and had fair response but gotta be careful.anyway on way home she went to sleep so i put my hand on her leg.no response.moved it up to her pussy lifting her dress at same time,she just groaned and opened wider,had a good feel on way back.got her out if car god she was pissed kissed me full tongue my hands all over her arse and tits.took her in and led her to bedroom,laid her on the bed,she asked for a glass if water being the good guy i am i got one.when i went back she was spark out,tried to undress but only managed a shoe and dress down to waist.wow never seen her tits so undid her bra and took it off nice a bit saggy but much better than wifes.took dress off she had tights and panties underneath.i put my hand on her tummy circleing ,no movement so i sucked her nipple,a bit of a stir,hand down her tights another stir,two fingers up her she started to revolve her hips pushing against my hand,i started to kiss her pussy"

Don't like the idea of taking advantage of someone while they're passed out d*unk.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Mine was 66 but fit as fuck mrs told me to take her home as she was pissed as a skunk at family party .i was driving so sober boooo but it has its advatages. Flirted with her all evening squeezed her arse a few times and had fair response but gotta be careful.anyway on way home she went to sleep so i put my hand on her leg.no response.moved it up to her pussy lifting her dress at same time,she just groaned and opened wider,had a good feel on way back.got her out if car god she was pissed kissed me full tongue my hands all over her arse and tits.took her in and led her to bedroom,laid her on the bed,she asked for a glass if water being the good guy i am i got one.when i went back she was spark out,tried to undress but only managed a shoe and dress down to waist.wow never seen her tits so undid her bra and took it off nice a bit saggy but much better than wifes.took dress off she had tights and panties underneath.i put my hand on her tummy circleing ,no movement so i sucked her nipple,a bit of a stir,hand down her tights another stir,two fingers up her she started to revolve her hips pushing against my hand,i started to kiss her pussy

Don't like the idea of taking advantage of someone while they're passed out d*unk. "

Isn't this sexual assault?

I fucked my brothers wife, my mates wife and my next door neighbour a few tears back LoL

Don't you just love these scumbag 'show and tell' threads....really helpful for adding to my blocked list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *aren1956TV/TS  over a year ago

Fakenham

"Mine was 66 but fit as fuck mrs told me to take her home as she was pissed as a skunk at family party .i was driving so sober boooo but it has its advatages. Flirted with her all evening squeezed her arse a few times and had fair response but gotta be careful.anyway on way home she went to sleep so i put my hand on her leg.no response.moved it up to her pussy lifting her dress at same time,she just groaned and opened wider,had a good feel on way back.got her out if car god she was pissed kissed me full tongue my hands all over her arse and tits.took her in and led her to bedroom,laid her on the bed,she asked for a glass if water being the good guy i am i got one.when i went back she was spark out,tried to undress but only managed a shoe and dress down to waist.wow never seen her tits so undid her bra and took it off nice a bit saggy but much better than wifes.took dress off she had tights and panties underneath.i put my hand on her tummy circleing ,no movement so i sucked her nipple,a bit of a stir,hand down her tights another stir,two fingers up her she started to revolve her hips pushing against my hand,i started to kiss her pussy"

Sexual assault on a helpless victim. Try explaining that to your fellow inmates in the segregation wing. Sick.

[Removed by poster at 04/09/16 00:56:24]

"[Removed by poster at 04/09/16 00:56:24]"
dont drink then

"Mine was 66 but fit as fuck mrs told me to take her home as she was pissed as a skunk at family party .i was driving so sober boooo but it has its advatages. Flirted with her all evening squeezed her arse a few times and had fair response but gotta be careful.anyway on way home she went to sleep so i put my hand on her leg.no response.moved it up to her pussy lifting her dress at same time,she just groaned and opened wider,had a good feel on way back.got her out if car god she was pissed kissed me full tongue my hands all over her arse and tits.took her in and led her to bedroom,laid her on the bed,she asked for a glass if water being the good guy i am i got one.when i went back she was spark out,tried to undress but only managed a shoe and dress down to waist.wow never seen her tits so undid her bra and took it off nice a bit saggy but much better than wifes.took dress off she had tights and panties underneath.i put my hand on her tummy circleing ,no movement so i sucked her nipple,a bit of a stir,hand down her tights another stir,two fingers up her she started to revolve her hips pushing against my hand,i started to kiss her pussy

Sexual assault on a helpless victim. Try explaining that to your fellow inmates in the segregation wing. Sick."

wanker

"No not wrong at all....apart from wrecking possibly the two most significant relationships in your wife's life, sure she'll be delighted "

Haha to true!!! I'm to scared of my mother in law....I swear she knows what I'm thinking before I do lol

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Never mind the comments. If you are making her pussy wet then get down there licking it and give her cock letting her feed it into her pussy with her hand knowing shes getting a big dose of spunk from her son in law

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

did I fuck her after licking her pussy ? x

By *aulaxxpTV/TS  over a year ago

fishgaurd

love to have my mother in law, shes 70 with fab tits , and a sexy large lady ,gave me a great soaping in her shower, x,,,,

» Add a new message to this topic