FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Age difference

Age difference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its curious. Society accepts very well if a man is with a woman 20/30 years younger.

But if a woman is with a man 20/30 years younger, people think bad about that woman.

What do you think ?.

( Sorry if i have mistakes, im spanish )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think it makes a difference what sex is the youngest or oldest personally. A lot of my friends have toy boys a good bit younger than them. I don't know many older men with younger females.

I'd just like to make the offer to any women 20-30 years younger than me who need that older guy

Hi, I'm here

By *ylvanSeathMan  over a year ago

Finchley

Biology maybe? On a very base and broad level, females are drawn to financial stability and security while men are attracted to fertility and virility.

Age is only a number and each to their own . At the moment I'm playing with a 23 yr old and she loves it

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I am often seen out and about and at clubs with guys who are significantly younger than me. I don't really find that anybody says anything or even cocks an eyebrow.

It certainly is what floats my boat anyway but I don't feel that anyone pays a particular amount of attention.

By *ylvanSeathMan  over a year ago

Finchley

"I am often seen out and about and at clubs with guys who are significantly younger than me. I don't really find that anybody says anything or even cocks an eyebrow.

It certainly is what floats my boat anyway but I don't feel that anyone pays a particular amount of attention."

Judging from your pics any guy should be deeply envious of whatever young stuff is lucky enough to accompany you that night, nevermind judgemental lol

I think if it is legal then we should try respect each others choices. Plus older ladies can know exactly what they want.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I am often seen out and about and at clubs with guys who are significantly younger than me. I don't really find that anybody says anything or even cocks an eyebrow.

It certainly is what floats my boat anyway but I don't feel that anyone pays a particular amount of attention.

Judging from your pics any guy should be deeply envious of whatever young stuff is lucky enough to accompany you that night, nevermind judgemental lol"

Thank you xx

"Age is only a number and each to their own . At the moment I'm playing with a 23 yr old and she loves it "
. What a lucky guy you are then joe

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Age is only a number and each to their own . At the moment I'm playing with a 23 yr old and she loves it . What a lucky guy you are then joe "

I dont think so. I like older women, not younger than me.

Age is creeping up but still young at heart and thankfully still plenty of energy.

Finally found out the age of a lady that I meet occasionally, 67 years old amazing little body, amazing libido, and a crazy curiosity.

At 55 did not think I would find a Cougar, she also has three daughters that are 10+ years younger than me so there is a possibility of a two for there..... Mom & daughter and a younger woman could even be a trifecta if I post a story on FAB!

» Add a new message to this topic