FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriends Ex

Girlfriends Ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was chatting to my girlfriend recently about our ex partners. She was saying one guy she lived with had a very small penis and that she just got on with it.

I told her about some of my previous partners and how she was a mind fuck compared to them. She then went on to speak about one guy in particular who was a bit of a rouge that she used to meet after nights out at the bar where she worked in her earlier days.

He was married and a good bit older than her. They used to sneak back to his work place to get down to it.

She said she got the shock of her life the first time he dropped his drawers. He was huge she said. By the time she worked on him he was at least 10 inch in length and about 7/8 inch in girth.

Needless to say I was a bit taken aback. ladies have you had similar experience's and how did your current partners take the news ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny-HungMan  over a year ago

preston

Did it turn you on knowing?

Oh yes..I was so turned on. I just wanted to ask her all about it how it felt and was he so much better than all the rest or was he just too much for her to like or enjoy...maybe the ladies that have been in her position could maybe she'd some light on their experiences?

If there's interest I will give a blow by blow account as told to me by my GF

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A very good friend of mine always boasted about his 11 inch cock. I though it was just a joke until one night after a few drinks I invited him round mine for some NSA. And.....he wasn't joking! My jaw literally hit the floor when he dropped his boxers and revealed the beast. I loved the look of it and the feel of it in my hands. Even liked having it in my mouth but for me the sex just wasn't enjoyable. It was too big for me. Lol. X

preston

"If there's interest I will give a blow by blow account as told to me by my GF"

I'm very interested

Drop us a message and give me the details

preston

"A very good friend of mine always boasted about his 11 inch cock. I though it was just a joke until one night after a few drinks I invited him round mine for some NSA. And.....he wasn't joking! My jaw literally hit the floor when he dropped his boxers and revealed the beast. I loved the look of it and the feel of it in my hands. Even liked having it in my mouth but for me the sex just wasn't enjoyable. It was too big for me. Lol. X"

Good on you for giving it a go

"A very good friend of mine always boasted about his 11 inch cock. I though it was just a joke until one night after a few drinks I invited him round mine for some NSA. And.....he wasn't joking! My jaw literally hit the floor when he dropped his boxers and revealed the beast. I loved the look of it and the feel of it in my hands. Even liked having it in my mouth but for me the sex just wasn't enjoyable. It was too big for me. Lol. X

Good on you for giving it a go "

I actually got pissed 3 months later and decided it would b a good idea to give it one more go!!!!

I still didn't like it!

preston

"A very good friend of mine always boasted about his 11 inch cock. I though it was just a joke until one night after a few drinks I invited him round mine for some NSA. And.....he wasn't joking! My jaw literally hit the floor when he dropped his boxers and revealed the beast. I loved the look of it and the feel of it in my hands. Even liked having it in my mouth but for me the sex just wasn't enjoyable. It was too big for me. Lol. X

Hahaha I like your determination

I have a friend who just loves the sight and feel of a big dick in her hand

Good on you for giving it a go

I actually got pissed 3 months later and decided it would b a good idea to give it one more go!!!!

I still didn't like it! "

That's exactly what my GF said.

She explained she almost got off on just seeing and handling the huge cock. The sheer size snd thickness made her pussy juice drip from her, but she just couldn't take it.

Doggy and cow girl were a huge no no.

so whats the best sized cock you have had ?

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *rySexualGentMan  over a year ago

Not in the UK

Would love to hear a blow by blow account. I get so turned on by this stuff with my gf too.

She just informed me that her first love was just as big as her former lover. She's a lucky gal, two monster cocks. Most ladies don't ever get to see or feel one never mind two. I don't know about you folks but I found the whole expose a rather weird situation. I felt both inferior and hugely turned on in equal measure. I have an averaged size cock. She tells me that she loves my cock as she can get it all in without the pain. I want her to tell me more about the encounters but she has gone all quiet on me ...Do you think I should just drop it ?

I got so turned on knowing she has been fucked senseless by two monster cocks and there's nothing I can do to compete..

I'm not a jealous guy and quite confident in my sexual appearance.

But how I would loved to have seen her getting drilled by her exs. ..

Am I alone in feeling this way ? Or do you think I'm a perv?

Has anybody struggled with their relationship after being told such detail ?

"That's exactly what my GF said.

She explained she almost got off on just seeing and handling the huge cock. The sheer size snd thickness made her pussy juice drip from her, but she just couldn't take it.

Doggy and cow girl were a huge no no."

Strange because cow girl is one of the best position for big dick as you are in control yourself

Like you have took a huge cock.

Can only quote what GF said.

Let's hear what the gals have to say about huge cock in them ?

Not in the UK

"I don't know about you folks but I found the whole expose a rather weird situation. I felt both inferior and hugely turned on in equal measure. "

Nope. I've only every felt turned on... but it is a bit weird.

"I got so turned on knowing she has been fucked senseless by two monster cocks and there's nothing I can do to compete..

I'm not a jealous guy and quite confident in my sexual appearance.

But how I would loved to have seen her getting drilled by her exs. ..

Am I alone in feeling this way ? Or do you think I'm a perv?

Has anybody struggled with their relationship after being told such detail ?

"

Definitely not alone. I'd love to see my GF getting pounded too.... we're working upto that. Definitely not a perv - that's what this site is all about.

Thankfully, no we've not struggled with our relationship - it just keeps getting hotter.

How big do you think she could take and how big do you both want to go for ?

Not in the UK

She's taken my cock and a dildo in her pussy at the same time... which was pretty wide for her.

She's also taken the biggest rabbit vibrator that we can find - which has a 3.5 inch diameter. That took some work to get in, but she loved it!

So... pretty big!

I have had similar messages with my gf she was texting me about a guy she had sex with in maga, where he was a rugby player who took her home massaged her bum with oil and fucked her doggy ! It was so horny exchanging messages and she said he was the biggest she has ever had and didn't fuck anyone after that as she was a broken woman ! I beat the boy just reading the messages a few times loved it

» Add a new message to this topic