FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught

Caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid52 OP   Man  over a year ago

cwmbran

I'm in my secluded garden now wanking wishin there was a big black cock to suck I fantasise about being fucked by huge black cock in garden and my wife comes home and watches us through window while I'm being fucked I spot her and I can see she's rubbing herself so I take his cock in my mouth and suck it then I make him spunk all over me he leaves and she cums out licks all his spunk off me and kisses me I spread her legs and fuck her hard filling her with my cum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

Or better still...your see a shadow appear from behind her as a stranger lifts her dress over her ASS...her shoulder straps are pulled down freeing her large pendulous breasts.....they begin to.swing as whoever is stood behind her has obviously entered her soaking wet CUNT and is fucking her with long deep strokes as she watches you sucking the guys cock...!!.

You see her slump forward as the stranger is pumping her full of his seed...She disappears from view as she squats in front of her secret lover to lick his cock clean...then walks across the lawn..minus her panties...with the strangers CUM running down the inside of her thighs...???.

By *avid52 OP   Man  over a year ago

cwmbran

She then pushes my head beetween her legs and makes me swallow all her lovers spunk mmm

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

Lick her swollen sensitive CLIT while she straddles your face as you wank...

She will open her USED customers to wide with her fingers...instructing you to lick out her creamy FUCK HOLE....!!.

» Add a new message to this topic