FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cuckold sexfight

cuckold sexfight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *restlerPhilxxx OP   Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

This is a true story that happend to me a couple of months ago,

I had put an advert up on craigslist seeking any females or couples interested in trying wrestling or any cuck couples after a Dominant bull for what i call a cuckold sexfight.

About a week later i received an email in my inbox with a couple of photos attached of a couple, female a 36yr old milf size 10 with rather nice pert breasts in a leotard stood next to her husband who was rugby build and standing at bout 6'3" but naked and what looked like a laughable sized cock.

The message detailed as below

"Hi

Hope you're well?

Our names are Rachel and Steve, we're both pretty kinky and we're looking for a guy to have his own way with me, however Steve would like to battle you for me, you win you get me for the rest of the night, he wins, he takes me home straight away.

How does that sound?

Luv Rachel & steve"

My obvious response was that i accepted their challenge and sent them photos of myself wrestling, my hard cock and of the ring i had for use. Along with better contact details.

Later that evening i had a phone call from Rachel, i could hear steve in the back ground giving it all trash talk how he was going to beat my arse and take his wife home before i could have any fun with her, but i ignored his comments and got to work with setting her a few tasks for me.

As the weeks progressed, steve got more angry at me Dominating his wife via skype or over the phone, often resulting in her squirting over the bed whilst steve was tied to the end of the bed.

A month later we had set a date for a set for the impending match which was to be held at a local gym.

Finally the day arrived and we met in the evening, i had got the ring setup and ready, i was in my trunks.

As Rachel entered she was in some very hot referee outfit, hot pants and tank top, she's sporting a fantastically hot cameltoe in her refs hot pants and my mouth has just caused an earthquake, she starts flirting with me telling me that she likes the growing lycra clad bulge in my spandex wrestling trunks. "OI WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAYING TO MY WIFE?!" I hear as steve comes charging in, i respond taunting him "oh only how i'm going to humiliate your arse in the ring sissy and take your wife as my prize for the night, hahaha" He lunges towards me but Rachel butts in and tells him to wait till they're in the ring and so takes his hand and enters the ring before wolf whistling me into joining them. Am stood in my corner as is steve, Rachel invites him over to the middle to frisk him for any illigal aids, she slowly caresses his arms and legs trailing her hands across his torso and around his crotch of his wrestling singlet before going for his package but is disappointed when she can't seem to find anything thats aroused from her sensual touching. She sends him back to his corner before inviting myself over.

Once i'm in the middle she's on top of me like a vulture, she's right in my face, trying to intimidate me, at the same time flirting all the while telling me that she hopes i win in a mischievously devilish way. So she starts to frisk my arms and comes back to my neck and head, tickling both with her touch, she drags her nails down the front of me, dropping to her knees her slender hands caress my legs working up to fondle the ever growing bulge and takes a good groping from her, her hands make their way to my buttocks before giving them a grope and a playful slap as she rises back to her feet she sticks her tongue out and glides it across and up the stem of my semi hard cock in my trunks. Sends me back to the corner and tells us both she wants a clean fight, no biting or eye gouging etc.

"boys to the centre and lock up" she says in a fiery voice of a Mistress.

"You ready to eat canvas boy, she's mine" steve says, "Bring it bitch" was my reply followed by a laugh...

He then charges at me trying to take me to the mats, he forgets though that unlike him i'm a trained wrestler and so take him by his head into a head lock and hip tossing him over straight to the floor of the ring, "Whoooo" screams Rachel. "aye steve, think your wife just cheered me hahaha" i taunt him more whilst i move his arm into a leg lock. "aaarrrgghhh" he growls in even more pissed manner, i'm just laughing away. At this point hes just trying to escape, I manage to release my hold only to swiftly move on top of him and revers school boy pin him down face sitting him. Moments later he's tapping out.

"Thought you were going to beat my arse steve, what happend?" i antagonise him more. Rachel at this point is giggling away, i notice her nipples are like absolute bullets poking through her tank top. Wamm...all of a sudden i find myself on the mats, steves thanking his wife for her distraction as i'm dazed he gets on top of me and gets me in a body scissors, his legs are powerful, i faintly hear Rachel scream "Sorry Phil". Steve although his legs were strong he hadn't got his legs around the rib section and so i was able to power myself up onto my feet, step over his body and into a boston crab, i lay the pressure on and he's screaming in agony, takes two seconds for a tap out.

Although we agreed that it would be two out of three match, Steve got back up, he was soo angry he just tried taking me down again, i dodged and tripped him up, i was happy to leave it before he tried to take me on but i thought he needs to learn his lesson and his place. So pounce on top of him and manage to spin him into a matchbook pin, i tear off his singlet to his cries of protest. "Looks like wrestling a guy turns you on, does it steve?" i chuckle, "Fuck off you little shit, i'll have you in a minute, just let me go out of this" he screams every nasty insult he can at me, i offer him the chance to safe word out at this point, "you haven't called your safe word yet if you want to stop this? what was it again, oh yes i remember, i'm a sissy, ahahahahaha" i'm laughing hysterically at his demise. "Rachel come over here please" i call to her. She comes over and i order her to wank him off over himself as added humiliation, certainly doesn't take long for him to cum from his one inch if that dick and only a drip comes out but hes knackered.

I drag him over to the ring post, take his hands and handcuff them behind him to the post so he can't escape. I then proceed to strip in front of him and his eyes widen as my cock drops out in front of him covered in shiny pre-cum, suddenly i grab his head and tell him he's going to suck my cock to full hardness ready to fuck his wife. "Fuck off cunt!" he spits, i slap him in the face before slapping my cock over his face, i ask again he does the same. So i ask Rachel to g into my box of tricks and fetch me the spider gag and bring it over. She does as i tell her to, once she's with me i whisper to her to kick him in the balls, she does with an evil grin and a glint of sadist in her eye. The impact of her heel hits his balls, he hollers in screaming agony but his mouth is open and i shove the spider gag into his mouth and around his head. "that wasn't hard now was it steve?" he tries but fails to say some sort of expletive thats suddenly cut off with my cock going deep into his mouth to the back of his throat. Something doesn't feel right.

I pull out, and remember. "you're soo fugly steve, how on earth did you get that gorgeous wife of your, you pay her a couple of million?" with that i grab a paper bag from my bag of tricks and put a mouth hole and two eye holes in it before putting it straight over his face. "Ahhh thats better, don't you think Rachel?" Rachel is laughing like an evil villain now. I return to skull fucking steve. His saliva and spit is all over him from my face fucking he looks a right mess. I pull out and slap him in the face. "Now i'm going to take your wife sissy!!"

I waltz on over to Rachel who has since stripped naked and was finger blasting her hole till she squirted, i grab her by the hair and drag her up to her feet, grabbing her from behind i shout out to steve "atleast i'm a real man, a man who could defend my woman against another bloke, you're pathetic little wimp, going to show you what a real man can do to your wife but before that i'm going to wrestle her for sexual Dominance and should i win, well you'll have the surprise of your life!"

With that i throw her around like a rag doll, she gets back up and pounces onto me, she's feisty, she pins me down and grinds her pussy into my rock hard cock, then moves up to drive her cunt over my face riding it. But she misses my legs that swing up around her body into a scissor hold to throw her off me. I get to my feet, but she sweeps them out from under me, and gets back onto me, tries to breast smother me out. I break loose just in time, get back to my feet, pick her up into a body slam, but before i throw her down i shove two fingers into her clunge and shes soaking wet, so wet her juices are dripping into my mouth. "Wow Rachel you taste fucking yummy" i exclaim and with no warning i throw her to the floor. I look over to steve, hes fighting to get free but can't he's desperately trying to get out to defend his woman. "no point trying steve, she's mine now!" i shout over.

She's dazed out a little so i drop to my knees, bring her in close, legs up onto my shoulders and drive my throbbing thick hard shaft deep all the way balls deep into her cunt, she screams in utter shock and Ecstasy, her eyes are like that of a puffer fish, she is soo wet she might as well be in an oil wrestling match right now, i start to violently thrust in and out, slapping her face and breasts in between strokes, i keep going for bout 10mins before we both orgasm hard, she squirting all over me, me ejaculating my seed deep into her cunt.

I pull out and she rolls on top of me kisses me deeply and passionately as she does this she lift her back up as we both do, she takes my hand and raises it in the air as she states "And the winner is by forced orgasm is PHILLL!!" i get to my feet, help her up and take her hand in hand over to stave, i release his spider gag and as i do he starts spouting off obscenities to me but he's slapped in the face by Rachel before she drops her creampied pussy into his mouth and orders him to lick her cunt out till she orgasms again.

I go back to my bag and pull out a brand new collar, walk back over to them both, just as she screams she's about to orgasm, she squirts all over his face, she falls to her knees all jelly legs. At this point i dangle the collar in front of his face, before grabbing Rachels throat and telling him that from this point forward that "Rachel is mine, she is my own switch, she'll be Sub to me, but Domme towards you, i will also be training her to be a sexfighter for championships and tournaments against other ladies and men, you will refer to her as your Mistress, do you understand that?" his reply s bitter and nasty towards me, but Rachel soon stops that with some nasty nipple twisting to which he replies with "Yes Sir and Mistress, anything you say i'll do" and bows his head in pure defeat. "Good girl" we both patronise him as we embrace in a deep passionate kiss.

We pack up for the night, steve doing most the work for us both as we continue to grope and kiss each other. I tell him that i'm taking Rachel back to mine for the night and to await instructions in the morning from her.

To this day i'm still training her in sexfighting and sex wrestling skills she has won three matches lost one. Steve is still our slave and tends to his Mistress after each battle and training session she has.

Any other couples interested in a similar match up with myself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to wrestle a guy for his woman !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic