FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Here is the start to a story that gets my wife horny.

Here is the start to a story that gets my wife horny.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there we were, first night in a swingers club. You had dressed to impress little black dress with your body stocking on underneath. With some killer heels making you look fucking sexy. I was so proud that you were there with me. I told you not to put any knickers on. You took some persuading but eventually I convinced you. We walk in and all eyes turn to us. Everyone was dressed to impress. The men were in dinner suits and the ladies were in short dresses and heels. We look around for the bar and make a b line to it. I order us a double and mixer each. I downed mine. You were sipping yours. I get another drink before we head of and explore our new unfamiliar surroundings. Not knowing what to expect we walk through into a curtained area and unexpectedly stumble on 3 people having sex. 2 women and one man. They see us but seem to not care. The 2 ladies were in their knees giving this man a blow job. Switching from sucking his balls to sucking his cock. You want to leave them to it but I want to watch so you stay with me intrigued they start to put on a little show with him fucking one from behind and one girl laying in front of the other with her legs open. The music was quite loud but you could hear the moans and groans as they were having a good time. I look at you and you have just downed your drink and then tell me you need another make it a treble you say with a sambuca chaser. I go of and get your drinks. The bar was quite busy and when I return. I find you sitting there legs open. Flicking the bean while watching the action in front of you. You tell me they invited you but you wanted to wait for me. You grab the drinks out of my hand and drink the sambuca quickly. Followed by two big gulps of your treble rum and , that was it gone. You get up to leave as a big bloke comes in. So you sit back down. He was tall, well tanned and well toned. You give me that look as if to say can I. I nod in agreement. You stand up and start talking to him. His name is Paul and he is a fireman. He puts his arm round you and squeezes your bum. You turn to him and start kissing him. You can still see the other 3 people having fun on a sofa 2 girls doing a 69 while the bloke fucks one from behind. Paul asks if you like what you see. You nod eagerly. You start snogging him moving your hand towards his crotch. You can feel his massive penis through his trousers all stiff and hard. You unzip them and pull out his cock it just pops out you grab it with both hands and You think wow this is a monster. You are kissing him passionately you look over towards me I am watching you. I give you encouragement to carry on. You turn back to look Paul in the eyes and drop down on you knees. Keeping eye contact you slowly tickle the tip of his huge cock with your tongue. You start to suck but only the tip, you get deeper every few strokes until you have as much in your mouth as you can. You look down at his cock sticking out of your mouths wow how big he is you think. You pull back for air. I interrupt and suggest that we go somewhere more comfortable. You stand up and adjust yourself and lead him holding his cock, we walk through a curtained area, There is a large sofa and what seems like a massive bed, with loads of cushions on it. It is dimly lit. With black walls and some raunchy artwork scattered around the place. You face Paul and start kissing him again, he is quite tall, lucky you wore those heels, his hands are everywhere, he lifts your dress, you open your legs a little for easier access, you feel a dribble of juice trickle down your thigh, he starts kissing your neck you throw your head back and moan in anticipation and he starts to slowly move his hand up your thigh, he reaches the top and feels the trickle he follows it up and brushes past you soaking wet cunt. You start to undo his belt and his trousers fall to the floor. You push him back and he falls on the sofa, legs spread and his big cock on show. I come over and unzip your dress while I kiss your neck, you can feel me poking you in the back. And you reach round and start stoking me through my trousers, as I take your dress off and you let is fall on the floor, I reach round and cup your tits, your nipples respond to my touch. You look over at Paul and he is keeping himself hard, I step back and you get down on your knees and slide your hands up his legs, again keeping eye contact. You get to his cock and with your hands sliding up his body under his shirt you take his cock in your mouth, it seems even bigger than before. You slowly move your head up and down his shaft, you stop, and start to tickle the head of his cock with your tongue he moans with pleasure, with your hands up his shirt you play with his nipples, he moans as his nipples harden. I come over to the sofa and sit next to Paul, my cock hard and glistening with pre cum. You stop sucking Paul's cock and move over to the middle of us and grab both our cocks, you sit there for a minute comparing size and girth. You work out that Paul's is longer only slightly and mine is fatter. You wank us for a little while before moving closer to suck on them, you come over to me first and in one swift move take my whole cock in your mouth, gagging a little as you start playing with my balls. You suck it a few times and then go over to Paul's hard cock and suck on that. You are finding it easier to take more and more of his cock in your mouth. All this switching and sucking lasts about ten minutes, you stand up and grab both of us by our cocks and lead us over to the big bed thing. You lay back on it and me and Paul lay down either side of you. And you turn to Paul and start kissing him passionately, I am kissing your neck and shoulders. Our hands are on your tits pulling and squeezing them and your hands are still on our cocks pulling at them. I run my hand down you legs and grab it at the knee and open your legs wide. Paul does the same with your other leg. you legs are now propped up on our legs. Pauls hand move up and down your thigh getting closer to your cunt, he touches it and he circles your lips with his finger you start moaning and groaning waiting for him to touch your button. He flicks across the top of it, you shudder with delight. He pulls his hand away and looks at it covered in your sticky juices. And that's from just touching it. He pulls away from you and starts kissing his way down your body. You turn back to me and we start kissing. You can feel him stop and start to suck on your nipples as his hand is flicking your button. You pull me up by my cock to your face and start sucking my cock again Paul has made his way down In-between your legs, you are waiting for his tongue to lick your cunt, he licks your lips slowly parting them with his tongue working his way up towards you clit, which by now is so engorged it is sticking out beyond your lips. He flicks across it with his tongue and you melt with pleasure taking my whole cock in your mouth. Paul starts to suck and lick your button and with one of his fingers he starts to stir around your hole. You cunt is so wet it makes them noises, wet noises. You arch your back trying to get his finger to go inside you but he knows and keeps it just at the entrance. You stop sucking my cock and look at Paul, Paul looks back at you and plunges his finger deep in your cunt you sigh with delight. One finger quickly turns into two and just as quick he has four fingers fucking your sloppy hole.Paul picks up the pace and your cum starts to fly around splashing onto Paul's shirt. He stops for a moment to remove it revealing his looked after body, Not to toned but defined. He leans back into your cunt lapping away and resumes fucking you with his hand, all you can do is hold my cock while you start to cum, you gush a little and it splashes all over Paul's face. Your body start to jerk and twitch as you cum some more. You look at Paul in the eyes and say "I want to feel you in me". You get on all fours offering him your dripping cunt. He takes no hesitation he stands up and slaps your arse, quite hard, You squeal a mixture of pain and pleasure. I straddle myself in front of you ready for you to suck my cock some more. Paul parts you bum cheeks revealing your gapping hole. Your arse all wet from your cum. He rubs your clit with his cock, teasing you, you keep pushing back trying to get him to slide it in. He knows how much you want to feel him inside you. He has the tip of his cock right at your hole, you push back once more and slide on to it, you let out a sigh of delight as he slides it all the way in, you turn and look at Paul and say "just don't cum in me" he nods in agreement. He starts pumping in and out, long slow strokes, you grab my cock and start sucking it, while moaning and groaning, you can feel his balls hitting your clit and it makes you shudder, you stop sucking my cock and turn around to look at Paul and say "fuck me harder" and with that he pick up speed getting harder and harder, faster and faster, he slaps your arse a few more times, and with every slap you can feel your cunt twitch. And so does he, this only encourages him to slap you harder and more frequent. It stings every time he slaps you. But you enjoy it. He starts to really pound your cunt, pushing you forward, you keep gagging on my cock as he slams his cock harder and deeper. I reach down and squeeze your tits and pull on your nipples. You can't take much more and start to shake as you have a little orgasm. He pulls your hair and you are pulled off of my cock. You look at me and I lean forward and start kissing you, you start to cum some more as he fucks you harder and harder pulling you on to him with your hair, your legs turn to jelly and you collapse. He pulls out of you. Cock dripping with your cum. And moves up the bed. I get up to find a drink and you start sucking on his cock. While he rubs your by now big juicy clit. You get on all fours and and start sucking all you juices of Paul's cock. I come back and you reach out and grab a cock. You start wanking it and then realise that it's not mine. You look around and see me sitting on the sofa watching, And then you see the man who's cock you have in your hand. He is quite young 25-26 he is really toned and hairless, really tanned he has a chiselled jaw line and a thick head of hair. You look over to me again and I smile. You turn to him and he says "alright my name is Adam" without saying a word you bury your face onto his cock still holding Paul's stiff cock, you notice that Adams cock is bigger than Paul's and thicker than mine. You switch between Paul's and Adams cock. You move Adam up the bed and straddle Paul, you grab Paul's cock and slide it in your cunt while you suck on pals cock. You lean down to kiss Paul and all of a sudden you feel something go up your bum you work out it is a finger. You squeal with delight not knowing who's finger it was. You think to yourself that whoever put that finger in slipped it in very easy, you can feel Paul and the finger moving in and out of your holes, it feels nice. You try and look over at me but your view is blocked by Adams massive cock, that you can't help but suck on some more. You think for a moment that you are being fucked by Paul and sucking on Adam you don't know where I am and there is a finger up your bum. I suddenly appear next to you hard cock in hand, you move from Adam to me as Paul fucks you. You suddenly realise that you can see everyone's hands you push back on this strange finger that suddenly turns into two. You hear me say I think she is ready. Next thing you know the fingers have gone only to be replaced with a cock, it stretches your arse and you gasp as it takes your breath away. It pushes up you bum slowly making it stretch you can feel Paul and this stranger almost rubbing against each other, Adam reaches down between your legs and starts to rub your button, Paul is sucking on your tits. And you are sucking my cock. You look at Paul again and tell him to "fuck you hard again" you look at me and I say to the stranger "fuck her hard". The stranger starts to pump his cock in and out of your arse Paul and the stranger starts to alternate their strokes, Paul's slides in as the stranger pulls out, you shout out "fuck yeah, give it to me harder" they start fucking your holes faster you suck on Adams cock, I

Push your head down and you take it all in this time, not even gagging, you start to cum again you can feel your arse tighten around the strangers cock and your cunt starts to spasm, you gush a little as you orgasm and it trickles down Paul's balls. This carries on for what seems like seconds but it's a good ten minutes of arse fucking, cunt fucking and cock sucking. I said its my turn now and both the stranger and Paul pull their cocks out. You roll on to your back catching first sight of the stranger. You are surprised it is a black man, he is quite skinny and looks like puff daddy. You roll over and get comfy I move down and Paul, Adam and the stranger move up towards your head, your face surrounded by three large cocks. I look at your gapping cunt glistening in the dim light and I start playing with your clit and you start to moan and grab the strangers cock and slide it in your mouth, he starts to fuck your mouth, you grab Paul's cock and start wanking, Adam is keeping himself hard and while pulling on your tits. I slip in four fingers right up to my knuckles. You start to writhe arching your back wanting my whole hand inside you, you switch from stranger to Paul sucking and wanking, Paul who has been fucking and sucking you for about an hour, starts to twitch you know he is going to cum you can feel his cock go super hard, he tells you that he is about to cum, grab him and guide his cock towards your mouth, he starts to fuck your mouth deep, you don't gag but it's close. You grab Adams cock and play with it, I look up at you surrounded by cocks, I move my thumb and shove my hand in your cunt you gasp just as Paul cums, you feel your mouth filling up with his sticky mess.

Feedback would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, very horny I can see why your wife likes it X

Very nice

Amazing.

Great story so far. Keep it going.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the positive comments. It is still work in progress. It took a shed load of text messages to get to where it is now. But please be patient I am starting the rest tomorrow.

» Add a new message to this topic