FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Games I used to get up to with my late wife

Games I used to get up to with my late wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueEyes214 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

The Mechanic

I was fixing her car outside on the drive, I was a very hot day and I was dripping with perspiration, I knocked at the door, Eve opened the door. It’s all done I said just need to wash up and I’ll be gone. Ok she said. Eve was wearing a long tight figure hugging dress that not only showed off her great figure but the dress was that tight I could make out the lines of her underwear.

It looked like Eve was wearing stockings because I could see the tell-tale suspender clips poking through her dress. Her pert breasts were firm and her nipples were sticking out.

You can have a shower up stairs if you want she said, you look really hot and sweaty after working so hard. That would be great, thank you. I replied.

It’s this way said Eve beckoning me to follow her, Eve ascended the stairs I followed watching her lovely rear I could see the outline of her thong disappear into the vee of her rounded arse and the taut suspenders at the back of her thighs.

Wow she’s got a great body I thought to myself. I bet she is a great fuck. I would love to play with that body. I was getting a bit of a stirring in the loins as I followed up the stairs.

Come down when you’ve finished and I’ll have your money ready for you. Ok thanks I replied.

I undressed and got in the shower, soaped myself up and began to play with my cock imagining what Eve must be like in bed. I lathered up my now rock hard cock stroking the soap suds up and down the entire length of my rod whilst mentally fucking Eve.

Knowing full well that I could not wank myself off in her shower I just contented myself with the pleasurable stroking whilst I finished showering.

Drying and dressing, I went downstairs. Eve had made a cup of tea. We stood in the kitchen and drank the tea, Eve got her purse out and asked how much was the repair on her car, I dug the invoice out of my pocket gave it to her. Eve counted out the money and gave it to me, Stuffing it into my pocket I said well I’ll be off then and made a move to go past her, Eve had sprayed some more perfume on and she smelt gorgeous, I wafted up through my nose and around my senses, Hmmm that a nice perfume you have on I said at the same time as I said that we both made to go through the door and we bumped into each other in the doorway, we were both pressed up against one another. Our faces were so close our lips almost brushed, I felt an electric atmosphere between up I put my hands on her hips to help her through, feeling the lines of her underwear, I sensed and felt Eve push against me. Our lips were still close so I took the bull by the horns so to speak and kissed her on the lips. Eve responded to my kiss and opened her mouth her tongue explored my mouth out tongues entwined. Eve put her arms up around my neck and kissed me hard I returned the pressure of my mouth. My hands explored her body feeling all down her shapely figure examining her underwear under her dress trying to work out what she was wearing and were I right in my deduction earlier. I could fee l Eve had a Bra on although I could feel her nipples were poking out hard. Moving down her body I felt the outline of her suspender belt and the back Vee of her thong.

My cock thickened in my trousers and bulged into Eves groin Eve pushed herself onto me, I began to kiss her neck, This seemed to light the blue touch paper as Eve squirmed at my tongue licking her neck, I want to Fuck you She said Hoarsely I want you to fuck me I want to suck your cock I want you to do whatever you want to me, but Fuck me now. I want you to lick my cunt eat my clit and fuck me anyway you want. I am so horny I want you to make me cum.

Eve took my hand a lead me up the stairs we got to her bedroom, take my dress off Eve said I helped her as she lifted it up over her head, Eve was wearing matching Pink Bra, Thong and Suspenders with stockings. Her Bra was only a ¼ cup so her perts tits were exposed and her nipples were standing out rock, Admiring her fantastic body I noticed that her thong was crotchless and her smooth pussy lips were protruding through. I moved closer to her kissing her full on the mouth our tongues entwined searching and exploring our mouths. I kissed Eves neck and nibbled on her ears my hands tweaked at her nipples I kisse down her neck to het shoulders then lower to her tits taking each nipple in turn into my mouth. Then I kissed lower moving down to her belly button I kiised over the top of her suspenderbelt and thong to her crotch. My tongue licked at her bald pussy lips, she was dripping with cunt juice Eve flinched as my tongue touché her clit,then she gently eased her legs apart allowing me to lick all along her wet crack, Ohhh god that feels good she said and held my head against her groin lick it, lick good she hissed. I sucked on her clit Eve shuddered and her legs buckled a little when I massaged her clit with my mouth and tongue, God you can suck cunt she growled Mmmm don’t stop Im nearly coming she said Arghhhh Mmmmmm Aghh she pushed my head away as she climaxed my face was covered in her cunt juices standing up I kissed her deep on the mouth her tongue tasting her love juices off my mouth, I want to suck you cock now she said.

To be Continued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Leighton Buzzard

Part 2

Eve pushed me back onto the bed, undoing my belt she pulled down my jeans, I don't wear pants and my cock sprang out. Oh my eve gasped examining my hard cock; I'd shaved my balls and an area around my shaft. Looking down at it a bald pole stood up from two hairless balls. Eve knelt down at the side of the bed, holding onto my shaft she dipped her head down and began to licks balls taking one into her mouth alternately. Then she licked up the entire length of my throbbing cock making it slippery with her saliva before easing her wet mouth over the tip. Eve took my cock deep into her mouth gently sucking my cockatoo the same time she slowly began to wank my cock, Eve was milking cock with her mouth and hand whilst the other hand squeezed my balls. It felt so good her mouth that I could feel my spunk rising I was going to spurt into her mouth Arghhhh I growled as Eve wanked and sucked my cock to an explosive orgasm. My spunk filled her mouth, she lapped at my cock sucking me dry then moved up the bed and gave me a deep kiss, trickling my seed into my mouth. Eve said to me how would I like to watch her play with herself?

You go for it I said, Eve got up from the bed and got a small case from the wardrobe, unzipping it she produced a pink rabbit vibrator, she came back and lay down next to me, switching on the rabbit it buzzed loudly.

Eve bucked as it touched her cunt lips, she slowly moved it over her wet pussy covering it in her cunt juices, then pushed it up inside her soaking cunt, Mmmmm I need this she said then as the ears touched her clip Eve growled Ohh fuck that's good. Pulling her knees up she widened her legs, she tugged at her erect nipples, her breathing got quicker she began to moan quietly at first then she got a bit louder and more urgent her cunt was throbbing with pleasure. Then she exploded with a climax her knees locked together and she threw the vibrator onto the bed. Oh fuck that was good she said I put my hand on her wet cunt, No don't it too sensitive, let it calm down, so I began to kiss her nipples Ummm that's nice I like my nipples being sucked and my tits squeezed, well I didn't need asking twice. I licked sucked squeezed her tits and nipples, her nipples were as hard a bullets , I kissed up to her neck and whispered in her ear what other toys have you got in your bag, have a look and help yourself, I'm so horny you can do whatever you want to me I'm up for anything. I looked in her bag and found......

Leighton Buzzard

Part 3

Looking inside the little case that Eve had got out, it contained an assortment of vibrators, dildos and strapons. I also noticed a double dildo strap on that would fill both holes at the same time, now that might be fun I thought to myself. Then delving through the bag I found some little suction cups that could fit over nipples and her clit, lubes and lots of little buzzing things, it’s going to get interesting I said to myself.

Eve judging by the contents of this bag I think you are a bit of a nymphomaniac, I said to Her. Haha she laughed No, I just lover sex. With a big grin on her face. Now come and tease me do what you will, I’ll do anything you want, you can fuck me anyway you like and with whatever you want to use, you can fuck my mouth, my cunt, my arse or all of them at the same time I just want to cum I want to taste your cum I just need to be fucked anyway you like, I just want cock, any shape any size anywhere.

Eve was still lying on the bed in her pink outfit her nipples protruding over the ¼ cup of her Bra her fingers and thumbs were teasing them, pulling them out long and squeezing the teats, her legs still encased in her stockings, held taut by her suspenders and the little thong with the open crotch showing her bald wet pussy, Mmmmm I’m going to enjoy playing with you I murmur.

Taking out the suction cups I put some lube around her nipples then put the cup over, using the little pump I sucked the teat up into the cup making it grown longer, Mmmm Eve moaned with both nipples sucked up a took another cup and placed it on her clit. Ohhhh Eve jumped. Pumping hard her clit was drawn into the cup Ohh fuck Eve gasped , I removed the tube and flicked at the cup on her clit Arghhh that feels good Eve squirmed as I continued to flick at her clit. Eve with eyes closed was squeezing her breasts her nipples wobbling inside the cups. Getting onto the bed I moved up to stand astride her head, then squatting down I positioned myself so that my bum was just above her face, lick my balls I said, Eve held onto my thighs pulling me down to get the right height then eagerly opened her mouth her tongue searching for my dangling hairless sacks, she licked at them taking them into her mouth. Then she began to lick all along the base of my balls to the perineum, then she did something I’ve never experienced before.

She licked at my arse and all around my bum hole, smothering it in her saliva, the sensation was electric then she prodded at my bum with her tongue, Wow that was such a turn on, my arse was well and truly wet now Eve licked back along to my balls then with a wet finger slid it up into my bum Ohhhhh that felt good, Eve began to finger fuck my arse very slowly and gently the sensation was unreal, my cock was standing up like a flagpole and dribbling pre cum from my eyehole.the erotic sensation going through my body, I was considering the idea of letting Eve fuck my arse with a small strapon if she was up for it.. the idea was making me feel even more horny. I said to Eve do you want to fuck my arse with a strap on, Eve said she’d never done it before but it might be fun to try.

Getting up off the bed I went to the case and took out the strapon harness found a slim dildo and fitted it to the harness, Eve got up and moved over to me, she stepped into the harness and pulled it up over her hips, it looked strange Eve still in stockings suspenders and the harness over her thong with a cock poking out infront of her. Get on the and kneel down facing away from me Eve said, I did as I was told, Eve moved closer and dribbled some lube down the crack of my arse. Smearing it all around my butt hole then she inserted a finger to relax my ring then taking her finger out she prodded at my bum with the tip of the slim dildo taking aim she slid it in slowly and gently Eve putg her hands on my hips and began to slowly thrust herself forward pushing the long slim cock into my arse, Eve worked it in until she had it all the way in with the cock deeply embedded in my arse Eve rocked her hips to fuck me the sensation was very alien to me and although it was nice I couldn’t relax myself enough to let her really fuck my arse like I would fuck her cunt. That would take a bit of getting used to. Eve played with me for a bit longer then slowly eased the cock from my arse, Did you enjoy your arse being fucked she said. I think I would have to get used to the sensation a bit more to be able to enjoy it but because you were slow and gentle the feelings deep inside were really intense. I might get used to this I said. Yes it’s a nice feeling having someone fuck you in the arse Eve said. I like my arse to be fucked, I like to have both my cunt and arse fucked at the same time Eve grinned at me, now I took that as a request. I went into the bathroom to clean myself up, Eve came in and washed the dildo. We went back out to the bed Eve turned around still with the cups on her nipples and gave me a kiss on the lips then shot her tongue into my mouth. She then whispered I want you to suck my clit I want you to make me cum with your mouth. I didn’t need asking twice, Eve laid down on the bed I put a pillow under her hips to raise her pussy up then with her legs wide apart I began to kiss around her pussy lapping at her wet moist puffy cunt lips, sucking each lip into my mouth then moving my tongue up to her clit. , I licked along the crack of her gash to her arse poking my tongue into her butt hole. Ohoooo I like that she squirmed , slowly I lickedback up to her pussy then paid attention to her clit sucking it in deep into my mouth. Mmmmm that’s good she moaned , my tongue teased her clit to a climax it did not take long for Eve to cum, her juices were soaking my face, her legs clamped around my head as the orgasm shook her body. Ohhh fuck that was good . You really know how to suck pussy. Eve grinned.

I stood up and got Eve to turn over, get up on your knees I said Eve did as she was told, I bent down to rummage though the case foe some more toys, Eve was resting on her elbows with her nice rounded rump in the air, I found what I was looking for a strapon harness with two holes in. one for a didlo and the other to put your cock through, I pulled it on with a big fat dildo in the top hole and my cock in the bottom. Standing up I dribbled lube down the crease of Eves rear watching it trickle down over her butt hole to her already soaking wet cunt.

I prodded the dildo at her arse smearing the lube over the bulbous end of the imitation cock, I ease my finger into her arse to get her used to it then put in another gradually stretching her wide to take the cock at the same time my cock was nudging at her gaping cunt gently I eased my cock into her little by little I slid my cock in the dildo was laying on the crease of her rear end taking my fingers out I pushed the tip into her arse gently filling her up deeper and deeper until both my cock and the dildo were fully in. holding on to her hips I began to thrust slowly at first then building the speed up Eve was soaking wet her cunt dripped pussy juices over my balls every time they slapped into her cun, Eve pushed back to meet my thrusts then she yell Ohh fuck im gonna cum im gonna cum fuck me fuck me don’t stop, Then Arghhhhhh Eve shuddered, she went all stiff as the waves of orgasm shot through her body and flopped to the bed. My cock was in need of spunking as the image if me fucking Eve in her arse and cunt at the same time was a real turn on. My cock was covered in her cunt juices.

I stood up took off the harness, picked out a couple of fresh dildos and laid them on the bed foer me to use in a while. Then I walked around the bed to get on laying down next to Eve , my cock was level with her face, Eve began to stroke my balls then she moved closer to lick them lifting my wet cock up out the way, Eve sucked and toyed with my balls, then she slid her warm wet mouth over my cock licking and tasting her cunt juices mingling with my pre cum from my hard cock. Eve moved up onto her side then onto her knees straddling my head in a sixty nine position, I was confronted with a dripping pussy and as Eve was sucking my cock I had to return the pleasure of sucking her clit and licking her wet cunt and arse. Eve was sucking my cock deep into her mouth milking my cock . I was sucking her clit, I picked up the dildos in each hand pushed one back into her arse and the other back into her gaping cunt, Mmmmmm Eve moaned and pushed back to get more cock inside, more and more I pushed the cocks in more and more Eve pushed back sucking harder on my cock. I was sucking her clit hard she was grinding her pussy down onto my face relaxing her cunt, her arse took more in of the dildo as she relaxed her muscles, I could sense she was close to cumming again and my cock was ready to explode. Eve ‘s orgasm shuddered her body again but she did not stop sucking my cock, my cock was ready to blow and Eve kept sucking making me spurt my cum into her warm wet mouth, I dropped the dildos on the floor Eve got up and turned around still straddling me she leant forward to kiss me, dribbling my spunk into my mouth so a tasted it her tongue wrapping around mine mixing my spunk into my mouth.

Wow you are one hell of a fuck Eve you know how to enjoy yourself, I have never been so turned on and so horny as you have made me, you have a fantastic body your tits and nipples are so sensitive and they make you horny when I tease them and you love your pussy being licked and I loved licking it, You are a fucking horny sexy women and I could fuck you all night, Eve just sat up and smiled at me, Yes you are quite right she said. I just cant get enough cock I loved being sucked, licked, teased and fucked, I just love cumming and you have done a good job. Do you want to watch me play with myself I want just one more cum. I lay on the bed as Eve got up and picked a vibrator from the bag, laying back down she pulled a pillow under her head opened her legs and began to tease her clit with the buzzing vibrator, I stroked her tits squeezing them Eve moaned at my touch I knelt up and sucked on ach nipple, then I kissed her neck that made her squirm and moan louder, she had her eyes closed so I moved down to her groin to watch her play with her clit I kissed the insides of her thighs. Eve pushed my head down to her pussy, lick it she hissed lick it make me cum Eve still buzzed her cunt with the vibrator as I licked her pussy, then with a scream and a shudder she threw the vibrator away and pushed my head away saying No more no more. Its too sensitive. Ohh fuck that was good..

I moved back up to lay side by side Eve snuggled up to me I held her tight cuddling her. That was great I enjoyed that one she said we kissed and closed our eyes her hand toyed with my cock and balls until we both drifted off to sleep.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Reading the title I was expecting something more taboo!!!!!!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic