FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex with the ex

Sex with the ex

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After 8 years together I split with my ex and mother of my daughter. It was mutual and on good terms, no ill feeling, and we still saw plenty of each other.

She rented a house for a year or so, three streets away so handy for calling in to see my daughter, and asked me for some help when it came to moving out as I'd helped when she moved in. I'd been up on a Saturday after having been to the match and helped her load furniture and stuff into a van which only left a few boxes and bits to shift so we arranged to do that on the Monday.

About an hour before I finished work I text her to ask if she knew what needed doing, she came back with a list and asked me to bring a couple of screwdrivers and a couple of boxes to load odds and ends into. I then asked if anything else needed doing and to my surprise got a message back with only two words, 'Yes. Me.'

I replied 'You..??' as I was surprised and was more surprised to get another message saying 'Yes. I need doing. I've not had sex in that house and I'm not moving out without having been shagged in there. Bring that spare duvet and we'll fuck on the floor once the house is empty.'

Not one to turn down such an offer, I of course agreed. We might not be together any more but I did miss her boobs. 36DD, all natural. I loved them and couldn't wait to get another go on them.

So, I met her at the house. It was late October so it was dark by about half five. We set about doing what needed doing, three curtain rails came down, boxes were loaded into her car and the last bits were cleared up. I came back into the house to find her unfurling the duvet onto the living room floor. She turned to me and told me she hadn't been able to think about anything else since she sent that message, then reached for my cock.....

We were soon on the floor, clothes being removed, breathing becoming heavier. I finally got to set those magnificent boobs of hers free, nipples already hard and asking to be sucked. After a quick suck and squeeze I was then pushed down onto my back and she whipped my boxers off and started to stroke my cock... I got a surprise when she grinned at me and then took my shaft in her mouth, in our eight years she had only sucked my cock twice....

I tried to move but was pushed down, a finger wagged in my direction as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. I ushered her to move so I could tease her pussy which she duly did, kneeling next to me so I could rub her clit and tease her....

She stopped sucking and gently stroked my cock before laying down on her back and spreading her legs... I moved to lick her and was pushed back, she wagged her finger at me again and proceeded to finger herself for a minute as I watched, dying to taste her. My next instruction was short, sharp and made my cock twinge, only two words... 'Fuck me.'

I didn't want to disappoint so took my order and plunged my cock into her, giving her the whole length in one go and then holding it in, all the way to the hilt, for a good ten seconds before moving again.

I gave her a series of hard, deliberate, single strokes, putting all my sixteen stones behind it and slapping against her as she took my cock. After the fourth or fifth one she had curled her legs around me and was pulling me closer. I built up a steady rhythm and fucked her through a first orgasm in about a minute (I always worked on a two to one ratio when we had sex) and we were well on the way to number two when the next surprise came...

She stopped me, got up and walked over to the window, bent over and told me to finish her off there.

Although we'd turned the lights off the living room looked out onto a street that was used a lot as a cut through and we'd heard a few cars go by in the time we were there. Here she was, naked, bent over in the window with her tits on display to anyone passing... That drove me wild and I wasted no time in getting my cock back inside her, fucking her hard and catching the reflection of those tits in the window.

I was getting very close to cumming and could tell she was too so I was pushing deeper and deeper into her... Just as we were reaching a crescendo we saw headlights in the street and heard an engine, but there was no holding back. She came and her orgasm made me explode, flooding her with about three weeks worth or cum and making my knees buckle.... I looked up to see a Transit van stopped, about three feet past the window and maybe six feet from it, with two guys sat looking at us, open mouthed....

We collapsed to the floor and lay there as we heard the van pull away. After a couple of minutes we got up, dressed and left the house, locking up behind us.

That was the first time we'd slept together in over a year and it wasn't to be the last....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic