FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Forbidden Fruit

Forbidden Fruit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

4 years ago whilst i was a student i worked in a student bar in the halls of residence. During one of my final shifts my slightly older, flirty supervisor Mary, a size 8, 5'7 blonde with bronzed skin and the tightest jeans and white vest top possible, had been exceeding her flirtatious self all night.

Mary was taking any chance she could to stand as close as possible and press her perky breasts against me, or rub her firm ass against my crotch when walking around the bar. She knew exactly what she was doing and would confirm it a devious smile.

She knew she was being extra naughty as Mary's boyfriend was also a friend of mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going ????

Mary continued like this all night, pouring shots for us down in-between customers and taking every opportunity to crank up the heat. Before the end of the shift i couldn't resist, the constant flirting and warm fuzziness of the alcohol became too much, I stood close behind Mary whilst she was talking to a customer and as expected she graduated wiggled her tight ass against my hard bulge.

I put my left hand on her pelvis and firmly pulled her closer, both continuing our conversation with the customer who was unaware of what was occurring behind the bar.

Mary reached back with her right, working it under my top and then angling it down her fingers gradually working towards my pulsing cock

Exciting

Mmmmmmm

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Go on please continue

This is sounding good, looking forward to hearing about how much of a dirty girl Mary can be

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmm

Her fingers lightly traced downwards, slowly teasing down my hard shaft. I was begging for her to take a firm hold of it but she continued further gently brushing my balls and then taking them in a firm but not uncomfortable grip.

She slowly massaged them in her fingers, all the while continuing her idol conversation with the customer who appeared to remain oblivious.

By now my mind was on anything but work, she jabbed me with her left elbow bringing my mind back to the present and to my surprise asked me to change the customers at the till, all the while maintaining her pleasurable grip on my prised possessions. I took the note and tried to step away but she held firm, forcing me to twist and lean at an awkward angle. I managed to reach the till, all the while looking in the mirror behind the bar at the customer raising a quizzical eyebrow at my absurd posture

Good story.plesse continue

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

Hot start keep going