FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Landlord's Visit

The Landlord's Visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A story about a landlord, a cross dresser and a girlfriend that turned very slutty.

So it started off with me taking the day off to stay at home to sort out those jobs that needed doing. Recently the shower had started to play up and it was a struggle to get a luke warm shower in the morning, let alone a hot shower!

I'd contacted our landlord before and although a plumber had come round before and supposedly 'fixed' it...surprise surprise...he hadn't! So this time the landlord was back from a long break and wanted to come over himself so I decided to take the day off work in order to be there for when he arrived.

It started off as it normally does, my girlfriend left for work wearing her sexy black skirt, that hugged her petite ass, black hold ups since she hated the feeling of nylon rubbing up against her pussy, and a nice clean white blouse, open just enough so you could see the lace outline of today's bra. I at this point then jumped into the shower, once she left, for a barely warm rinse off. However, this didn't bother me so much as I was expecting the landlord at 1 so I had plenty of time to make myself pretty for a few hours and wear what I truely enjoy.

I decided for today to put on a nice pair of black knickers with pink lace. This was followered by my gorgeously soft black opaque tights that were marketed as being 'velvet touch' - they really were! I then clipped on a white and flowery cupped bra (32DD) and finally slipped on a cream coloured dress that had little metal poppers over the chest area and small printed black flowers for the pattern. This fell nicely half way down my thigh, so to not be too long. I fortunately had shaved the day before so no more prep was needed other than a bit of make up and putting on my long brown wig, tying it up into a small ponytail.

The rest of the morning went as expected, I caught up with today's emails, I had some breakfast and I started to watch a bit of daytime telly - nothing strenuous as I simply wanted to enjoy laying on the sofa with the sun glistening off my black opaques. This was all the case until 11am came...

There was a knock on the flat door and I could hear someone fumbling around outside. The person then called out..."only me!". I then realised, it was the landlord!! He must have meant to write double 1 in his text so instead of 1, it should have read 11am!

I started to fluster and dash towards the bedroom. However as I did so and was dashing through the hallway/entrance corridor, I heard a key enter the front door. I then remembered that we'd given him a key back whilst we were away so he could come in and check on our plants and his property.

At that moment, the door swung into the corridor and there he was, like a rabbit caught in headlights, staring at this 'girl' standing in his way!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More more

I was the first to break the silence and I said, 'Hello Alan'.

"Well, what do we have here then?! I was expecting to meet Johnny....."

I decided to interrupt and say, " No, Johnny isn't here, it's Jessica".

"Ok...well it's very nice to meet you Jessica. Shall I come in and see about fixing this shower problem your having here?"

Alan was around 15 years older than myself as I figured he must be around 40. He was in good shape and reckoned he must go to the gym quite often. He was like a stereotypical man with a bit of a beard but not too much, and quite muscly arms.

He brought his tools in and went into the bathroom. I followed and although I'd not really ever thought of being attracted to a guy, i entered the bathroom and preceded to witness Alan bending over to unlatch his toolkit. I felt a stiring under my dress and although I'm completely faithful to my girlfriend, I started to wonder what it perhaps would be like to get fucked by a dominant man.

To stop myself thinking more about this, I asked whether he wanted a cup of tea and went out into the kitchen to make it. Shortly after, I came back into the bathroom with the tea. It was then that everything changed....

I was greeted with the sight of Alan standing there with a large 7" cock standing on ceremony. I don't know how I didn't drop the fresh cup of tea....

After a few moments, he then decided to speak.."I saw you in the mirror getting hard by looking at my ass. I thought it was about time you paid abit more rent and didn't have to imagine the size of my cock anymore." At this point, my feminine instincts took charge and I began to walk over in my black, glossy flats. I then preceded to put the tea on the side, drop to my knees and start to lick up the shaft of his enormous cock, focusing on how soft his skin was and the tip of his penis.

Yes more

I had never sucked a cock but I instinctively began bobbing my head up and down, every now and again licking around the head. He began to moan and so I started to suck even harder which got an even better reaction!

Before long, he was face fucking me, me every now and again gagging and him looking down, watching my eyes tear up and my fake breasts (a stuffed bra) bob up and down in rhythm.

His precum was tasting deliciously salty and it made me want more. This though, I didn't need to wait much longer for. I started to feel his body stiffen and his rhythm get faster. It was then that he suddenly stopped part way down my throat and I felt this sudden hot, thick cum slapping the back of my throat. He then quickly moved away and as his cock was released from my mouth, several spurts of this thick cum hit against my cheeks, lips and some even managed to glide over my glasses and reach the fringe of my wig.

I sat back onto my ankles after licking him clean. As I waited for him to recover, some of the cum fell off my check and onto my tights, preceding to roll down my thighs to my knees. It looked sexy in itself with this white thick cum against the deep black opaques.

Alan then zipped his trousers up, picked up his toolkit and then turned back round and said, "Wow, Jessica your good at this. I'll be calling you 'slut' though from now on and I want to see if it runs in this little household of yours with your petite girlfriend. So I'll be back later on to fuck you just as Rachael gets in from work so she can witness you bent over, taking my cock. And if you decide to not be dressed like this with these same tights that have had my cum down them, I'll be doubling the rent".

On that last threat, he simply left me on my knees and headed out the flat. I was humiliated...yes...but also surprisingly exhilarated. However to have a cock fuck me and then watch Rachael, a petite 24 year old girl have her work black skirt hiked up and then fucked in front of me...I didn't know how I was going to take it.

More to be written soon. Hope your all enjoying and let me if you are!

The next part will appeal more to couples and women x

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Good start!

"Good start! "

Thanks!

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Not gonna lie... cock in hand as I read this! Thank you

[Removed by poster at 14/08/16 07:21:55]

Great story

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Cannot wait x

Interesting

so far so good

By *hil153Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Great so far

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

Mmmmmmmmm

Very horny story. Looking forward to more!!

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More

Loving it

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great effort

Great story, can't wait for the next part

Mmm got me hard reading

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Fantastic, very erotic

Can't wait to hear more xx

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Need more

I carried on kneeling on the floor for a good few minutes after Alan left, catching my breathe and without realising, watching the cum fall down my cheek and hitting onto my tights before rolling off the nylon and onto the floor.

I came back round from the exhilarating humiliation I had just received and I had not even orgasmed like the girl I was dressed up as.

I got up and started to wipe the cum off my fringe and tights. However I could still taste his saltiness at the back of my throat and as for the black tights, they had very distinctive white cum stains trickling down my legs. I thought that I'd better change them so I headed to the bedroom when I received a text message. The text read: "Don't even think about it, you and your little girlfriend are mine and I expect to see you in exactly the same clothes later on or you've had it". At first, I didn't like the dominant tone of our landlord. However , when I thought back to how he held my head and face fucked me...it felt exciting.

A few hours passed since the text and Rachael was to be home in an hour. I wondered whether the landlord would stay true to his word or he would just come back another day and fix the shower, no questions asked. Another ten minutes went by and I started to believe this and that my secret would not be revealed.

It was then, as I was laying on the bed feeling the soft silky white dress against the bedsheets, starting to feel at ease, that the front door burst open...

I jolted upright but as I did so, I over balanced and fell off the side of the bed. I began to lift my self back up using my hands and knees but it was at that point that I felt a foot land on my back and at that point, pinned me down.

Alan was back and there was only half an hour until Rachael was due back.

I found myself there, in an unexpected doggy position with my ass to Alan. He took his foot off and began to walk around to my head. He then placed his hand under my chin and forced me to look up at him. Alan then said "It's time you learnt who is the real boss around here properly. You maybe able to suck on my large cock but let's see what Rachael makes of you when she sees my thick cum dribbling out of your male pussy. Get on the bed on all fours"

He began to unzip as I nervously creeped up into the bed, off the floor. I then turned around on all fours so I faced him. However before I'd completed turning round, I felt a hand placed on my head and my mouth filled with his hard, rippled cock - I swear, still wet from me earlier.

I instinctively began to suck and bob my head up and down as if I was milking a cow. He slapped me around the cheek and I believe kept calling me 'slut' and 'whore', however it was difficult to hear over either me gagging or the sound of me slurping up his pre-cum.

What felt like a few minutes. He suddenly stopped. "Get up and out into the kitchen" he said.

Without a moment's hesitation, I got out of my doggy position, off the bed, and walked to the kitchen, with the sound of the heels of my ballerina flats resounding across the laminate flooring.

"Face the worktop and bend down. It's time I plugged a hole in your plumbing and showed your little Rachael that you were the problem all along". He lifted my dress over my ass and started to rub my tights, at the same time pushing my face further into the worktop. He then gripped the tights with both hands near my hole and with one try, ripped a hole exactly where he wanted for easy access.

He started to spank my ass and with each and every slap, I could feel the burning, red sensation get even stronger. At the same time, a lust and desire for him to shove his cock in my ass.

I had used anal beads and an anal plug before so I fortunately had a tight but flexible hole. This I very quickly found out was the best thing I could have been practising with over the last few years as almost immediately after he gave me his last spank (I think there was a total of 35 but to this day I don't fully remember), he positioned his dripping cock at the entrance of my male pussy. He squeezed freezing cold lube just above so it ran over my hole and so he could use the rest to rub his cock up and down so it was well lubricated.

Then without warning, he slipped his hard 7" cock almost immediately all in (or at least it felt like it!). My breathe was taken away as if I had been struck with a hard football.

He began to pick up his rhythm and slide in and out, right out at times that he'd shove the whole head of his penis straight back in. The pain was unbearable and I literally was screaming as loud as Rachael can when she's experiencing multiple orgasms. However soon enough the screaming and pain began to turn to moaning and excitement as I started to enjoy it. He was hitting my prostate and it felt amazing!!

He began to get quicker and as he did so, my rhythm was matching him, with me just bent over the kitchen counter. We carried on fucking with my moaning getting louder and louder. And then the inevitable happened; totally unexpectedly, my cock, still limp, started to cum profusely, dribbling bright white cum all over the kitchen floor. It was then at the same time that Alan couldn't fuck me anymore and I started to feel him buck, letting out a strong grunt, and then a warm sensation started to feel me as he pumped more and more cum into me on every thrust. This simply sent me over the edge and my legs buckled and I let out a scream as I achieved multiple orgasms.

After a minute or two, he pushed my back forward and released his cock from me. It was only then that I came to my senses again and I could feel his cum start to drip down from my hole and then further down the back of my, now laddered and torn, tights.

However with all the commotion of being pounded, I had failed to realise the time. I then heard a voice from behind...."What the f*** has just happened..?!!"....

Keep going..

More to come soon!

P.S. If your local to me and fancy rewarding me for the pleasure this stories gives, I'd happily accept any of your unwanted women's clothes

Have a fab night x

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

Really looking forward to the next part!!

By *assionate to u xMan  over a year ago

limerick / clare / tipp

More please hope she joins in

Hurry with the next part lol I have got so horny reading this...it's great!!!

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

Really like this story

I'll try and wrote some more tonight x

Evesham

Nice progression

Really hot..

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

brigg

Brilliant

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

More plz

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Let's see what Rachel gets

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

I need a new Landlord ...

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Yum

Very hot

Leeds

Sounds like the little sluts will be well used !!

Cant wait till next one

More

oxford

More please

More

Next instalment will be released in the next 2 days! Stay tuned! x

Great story can't wait to read more.

Looking forward to it.

Can't wait to hear more. This is an amazing horny story

A really horny story . Can't wait for the next part

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

love to get fucked to so what happened next ??????

[Removed by poster at 18/08/16 09:03:44]

Next instalment coming tonight!

By *assionate to u xMan  over a year ago

limerick / clare / tipp

Cant wait

"Cant wait"

We can't wait either.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Looking forward to it x

Leeds

"Cant wait

We can't wait either. "

Cock in hand waiting !!

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

its tonight ??????

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Cock hard and want more now

Rachael just stood there, shocked. Alan was still facing me and I was bent over the worktop. Simply put, I was the exact image people would conjure up when the word 'slut' was used, with the added addition of cum dripping out and dropping down my tights and hitting the floor.

"Can someone explain to me what is happening right now because it looks quite clear to me that my boyfriend is at the receiving end of your cock!" Rachael exclaimed.

I turned round as much as I could but my ass and legs were still pulsating and I didn't feel I had the energy to move them, let alone breathe. I started to reply..."Rachael, it's really not...." Before I could finish, I was interrupted by Alan.

"You want to know what's going on here Rach?! Isn't it quite obvious?! Have you not noticed cum stains on your tights or in fact, on any clothing?!"

Rachael went to reply "What?!! No...wait...you told me those white stains were just the washing powder! You mean..."

"Yes" Alan said almost sarcastically. "Your 'Boyfriend' is in fact a 'Girl-friend'. I caught him all dressed up and well..I assumed it was this plumbing you needed doing..!" At that moment he smirked and turned around to face Rachael, pushing me back down over the workshop as if I was owned by him.

"What's in the box?" Alan said to Rachael. She startled and looked down and remember she was holding a plain brown box with just an address label. I had, until that moment, completely forgotten we were expecting a parcel from 'LH Trading' and Rachael must have picked it up.

"Go on, open it. It maybe something worthwhile" Alan said. Now normally Rachael would carry on her anger and I was expecting her to tell both of us to get out...but yet she weirdly seemed to just oblige and begin to open the box. At this point, I knew this was going to be a very long evening!

Rachael opened the box and threw the bubble wrap to one side. In this box was something we'd ordered together...it was a 6-7" Strap On so we could start experimenting together.

Alan awoke with surprise which was quickly followed by another smirk.

"oh..what good timing. I guess the 'slut' put you up to buying a strap on?" Rachael just nodded. That's when I turned around a bit more and focused on the scene in front of me. Rachael was't staring at nothing..she was fixated onto Alan's limp cock (which still looked huge!).

Alan could see this and walked over to Rachael, at that point I quickly sprung into action and turned around but I was quickly motioned by both of them to turn back round, which after having just been submissive and fucked, proved too easy and I did what I was told.

Alan reached Rachael and then whispered into her ear, which she begun to nod everytime he presumably said something significant.

After a minute or two, I began to feel the cum stop dropping out of me and I felt I needed to bring my tights up but all there was, was a gaping hole where Alan had ripped into me.

Rachael started to move towards me, chucking her handbag down from work. She then unwrapped the strap on, and began to step into it. I began to fear for my ass, but I couldn't say anything as I'd never seen her in this controlled state yet angry facial expression.

She buckled the strap on and made sure to place the purple dildo firmly in the O-ring. She then almost immediately placed her hand on my back, forcing me to lift my ass up towards her. What happened next, took my breathe away...

After the warm sensation of Alan's cum in me, I was suddenly hit with this cool, sharp yet pleasureable pain. Rachael had slammed the dildo straight into me, using Alan's cum in me as lube. She started to pound me so hard, her hips where slapping my ass on every thrust. This went on for a good couple of mins and despite having orgasmed, I began to feel my cock harden and I let, small wimpy moans out on each trust.

I looked over my shoulder as much as I could, expecting to see Alan there, watching. But he wasn't, I couldn't understand, surely he wouldn't have just left. It was then I heard another moan, but I was convinced that hadn't come from me.

Rachael began to trust even harder, slipping on the floor as if she was losing control at times, every now and again her feet (in black opaque hold ups) sliding over my cum. Adding to the white, glistening stains on her feet. I then heard Rachael scream and I realised what was happening.

Alan had got turned on again from watching us and then he saw the free bullet vibrator left in the box and next thing anybody knew, he cock was pounding..or rather, drilling, my girlfriend, whilst the bullet was being slid in and out of her ass giving Rachael the feeling of double penetration.

I had never seen this side of Rachael before. There she was, pounding at my ass whilst I was bent over in the kitchen. On the same 'human train', Alan was fucking my girl but yet I couldn't do anything about it. I was pinned down and no where to hide...

Stayed tuned for the finale tomorrow evening x

Awesome story sweetie xxxxx

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Unreal, fantastic and can't wait

By *4u2007TV/TS  over a year ago

central

I wish this was me

Very nice.

Wow. Hope the finale is a very long story with lots of oncores x

Can't wait to read the next part . Thus is one horny story

Bump so nobody misses out Will write last part tonight x

wow

Wish I was in this story I take any Rome WOW xxxx

brigg

Fantastic

By *az1976Man  over a year ago

Blaenau Ffestiniog

Fantastic story

This has got me so hard. I don't know if I would prefer to be Alan or Jessica

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

is it tonight??????

Wheres the last part???

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Human train... Nice!

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *msandmsmCouple  over a year ago

Thatcham

Master needs to go visit his tenants soon...

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Mmmmmmmmmm

horsham

Apologies all, time has got best of me! I will hopefully have the last part with you in the coming days. At the very least...that's an excuse to simply re-read them all again for another great time!!

J xx

This story is so good

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Evesham

Where's the finals instalment then? Can't contain myself forever lol

The best ive read on here so far. Great story, i wish this would happen to me.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Thanks

The pounding of both myself and Rachael went on for a good another 10mins and every now and again, Rachael would hit my p-spot and hot fresh cum would then dribble out and hit the floor.

Whilst this was all happening, Rachael's moans and screams were becoming deafening. I'd never managed to get her to scream this much and yet here she was, trembling on each thrust of Alan's hard cock. It was then that Rachael suddenly erupted for the first time in this fuck session. Her legs quivered and she screamed, and as she did so, slammed her 'cock' so hard into my ass that my cock flew up and shot a stream of cum over my hand and straight onto the kitchen worktop. She then remained deep inside me as Alan was pounding her like a fuck machine. She bucked and then she suddenly erupted with her squirting an unbelievable amount of cum all of his cock and right down her hold ups, soaking her legs and creating wet patches all over the stockings.

Alan easily slipped out and I noticed there was no cum at the tip of his cock. "Fuck me, I've got one dirty whore as a tenant don't I?!" Alan said.

Rachael then, without warning, slipped her 'cock' straight out of me, making me whince at the pain. Alan then looked beyond Rachael and right at me as I started to turn around, "You haven't finished yet sissy. I don't want you leaving mess around, make sure you lick all the cum up". This was the most humiliating part for me. I bent back over the kitchen top and began picking up my stream of cum. It was still really warm and tasted very salty. I then had to kneel down and lick all the cum off the floor and Rachael's nylon-covered feet, enough to need to swallow!

However, as I leant up after licking it all up, I was then faced with Alan's still hard cock. Before I could utter a word, I found my throat wrapping around a big, large cock. He began to face fuck me for around 5minutes and not having enough time to react, I quickly moved my hands away and behind my back. As I did just that though, I felt a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs latch onto my wrists followered by a leash. Rachael had me tied up and no where to go.

I was forced to turn around and Alan came back around to put his hand on Rachael's back. I wanted to stop him so badly but could't. "This is what happens when a sissy lives with a girl" Alan said.

Alan then pushed Rachael over the back of the sofa and proceeded to raise her skirt up. Before I could do anything, Alan slipped his cock straight into her and she let out a big scream, immediately thrusting her hips towards him to make sure she wasn't missing out on his cock reaching even deeper. Whilst I sat there, mouth gaping open at the sight of Rachael strewn across the back of the sofa, being fucked like the cum slut she was becoming.

...Alan continued to fuck Rachael in several positions before then......[Complete the ending yourself].

The pounding of both myself and Rachael went on for a good another 10mins and every now and again, Rachael would hit my p-spot and hot fresh cum would then dribble out and hit the floor.

Whilst this was all happening, Rachael's moans and screams were becoming deafening. I'd never managed to get her to scream this much and yet here she was, trembling on each thrust of Alan's hard cock. It was then that Rachael suddenly erupted! Her legs quivered and she screamed, and as she did so, slammed her 'cock' so hard into my ass that my cock flew up and shot a stream of cum over my hand and straight onto the kitchen worktop. She then remained deep inside me as Alan was pounding her like a fuck machine. She bucked and then she suddenly erupted with her squirting an unbelievable amount of cum all of his cock and right down her hold ups, soaking her legs and creating wet patches all over the stockings.

Alan easily slipped out and I noticed there was no cum at the tip of his cock. "Fuck me, I've got one dirty whore as a tenant don't I?!" Alan said.

Rachael then, without warning, slipped her 'cock' straight out of me, making me whince at the pain. Alan then looked beyond Rachael and right at me as I started to turn around, "You haven't finished yet sissy. I don't want you leaving mess around, make sure you lick all the cum up". This was the most humiliating part for me. I bent back over the kitchen top and began licking up my stream of cum. It was still really warm and tasted very salty. I then had to kneel down and lick all the cum off the floor and Rachael's nylon-covered feet, enough to need to swallow!

However, as I leant up after licking it all up, I was then faced with Alan's still hard cock. Before I could utter a word, I found my throat wrapping around a big, large cock. He began to face fuck me for around 5minutes and not having enough time to react, I quickly moved my hands away and behind my back. As I did just that though, I felt a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs latch onto my wrists followed by a leash. Rachael had me tied up and no where to go.

I was forced to turn around and Alan came back around to put his hand on Rachael's ass. I wanted to stop him so badly but couldn't. "This is what happens when a sissy lives with a girl" Alan said.

Alan then pushed Rachael over the back of the sofa and proceeded to raise her skirt up. Before I could do anything, Alan slipped his cock straight into her and she let out a big scream, immediately thrusting her hips towards him to make sure she wasn't missing out on his cock reaching even deeper. Whilst I sat there, mouth gaping open at the sight of Rachael strewn across the back of the sofa, being fucked like the cum slut she was becoming.

Alan continued to fuck Rachael in several positions, each time, Rachael made sure to squirt directly over me so I was drenched in her juices. It was then that...........

I'd like to see all you other fabbers now complete the ending! I may then continue to write from the best ending! Enjoy

It was then that he slid his huge cock out my women dripping wet pussy and hung it millimetres from my lips. "That's right sissy taste the juices she's making for my cock". I had no choice I opened wide and began to do as I was told sucking his wet glistening cock clean. Then he ordered me to lie on the sofa and dragged Rachel on top of me 69. He then said "u look, don't touch". I was lieing there staring at Rachel's gaping wide pussy he had left as it slowly become tighter again. Her juices where dripping onto my neck and chin as I had to watch him push the head of his huge thick hard long cock against her virgin tight ass hole.and she wasn't stopping him, she never let me go there.

He pushed and it looked like her tight hole was to tight for it to be possible but then. BANG. Her hole slightly stretched open and just enough for the head of his cock to dissappear as she let out a painful moan. I watched as he thruster my girl getting deeper and deeper each time as she screamed and moanEd in pain and pleasure as she buried her head into the couch. Then he said "you see that sissy that's mine now suck my balls" I opened my mouth and once again began sucking a part of him I never thought I would that morning. U got faster and harder and deeper and she got louder. Then he grabbed her hips and smashed in deep making his hole cock dissappear as he let out a manly moan as he cummed.

He pulled his cock out and before I could react he had slid it down my throat forcing me to suck it clean from cum and juice. Then he ordered me to lick her clean as she pushed every drop out as I lapped it up.

Then she lifted my head and saw how hard my cock was. I hadn't even noticed my mind was focused on him taking my wife and not my own cock. Then she let out a screech "oh so u like seeing me in pain how about we see how u like it"

This is going well!

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

oxford

Hard as hell after reading this. Work is going to be hard now.

horsham

"It was then that he slid his huge cock out my women dripping wet pussy and hung it millimetres from my lips. "That's right sissy taste the juices she's making for my cock". I had no choice I opened wide and began to do as I was told sucking his wet glistening cock clean. Then he ordered me to lie on the sofa and dragged Rachel on top of me 69. He then said "u look, don't touch". I was lieing there staring at Rachel's gaping wide pussy he had left as it slowly become tighter again. Her juices where dripping onto my neck and chin as I had to watch him push the head of his huge thick hard long cock against her virgin tight ass hole.and she wasn't stopping him, she never let me go there.

He pushed and it looked like her tight hole was to tight for it to be possible but then. BANG. Her hole slightly stretched open and just enough for the head of his cock to dissappear as she let out a painful moan. I watched as he thruster my girl getting deeper and deeper each time as she screamed and moanEd in pain and pleasure as she buried her head into the couch. Then he said "you see that sissy that's mine now suck my balls" I opened my mouth and once again began sucking a part of him I never thought I would that morning. U got faster and harder and deeper and she got louder. Then he grabbed her hips and smashed in deep making his hole cock dissappear as he let out a manly moan as he cummed.

He pulled his cock out and before I could react he had slid it down my throat forcing me to suck it clean from cum and juice. Then he ordered me to lick her clean as she pushed every drop out as I lapped it up.

Then she lifted my head and saw how hard my cock was. I hadn't even noticed my mind was focused on him taking my wife and not my own cock. Then she let out a screech "oh so u like seeing me in pain how about we see how u like it""

What a great ending! Nicely written !

Thank you

Evesham

Really really good, anyone else?

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

This story has finished but if you would like me to write another about a particular topic, let me know x

Another story similar to this as this story was amazing. Or you could write one about us all meeting x

» Add a new message to this topic