FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected late bi night

Unexpected late bi night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atrinaXXX OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gloucester

11:20pm and I'm in bed when phone beeps, a message from a guy saying how he likes my photos and enjoys wearing panties himself, I notice he is in close proximity to me. I respond by saying thank you! A message comes back asking if I'd like to show him in person, he says he is 15 mins from me. I say I'm in bed and not dressed but could throw some clothes on, so I give him post code and to message when here, I get out of bed, put my stockings on with suspenders and grab a pair of panties, I then grab a short black and white tight dress and put that on, I grab my wig and make up and proceed to front room, i put my make up on when phone beeps saying I'm here, I say ring this flat and I'll let you in, I put wig on when door buzzer goes, I buzz him up and wait for his arrival, I let him in and notice how he's looking me up and down, I guide him to the sofa and sit down. Shall I carry on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Plz do x

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Yes please all the sexy details xxxx

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh YES !!!

By *enny2014Man  over a year ago

Galway

Oh yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

You better

Hell yes

Gloucester

He casually sits next to me, eyeing my legs up and down, then places a hand on my stockinged leg and gives it a rub and slight squeeze, the feel of his touch makes my cock twitch inside the flowery briefs I'm wearing under my dress, so I respond by rubbing his muscly arm and open my legs a bit, his hand now goes a bit higher pushing my dress up, I notice with his other hand he is playing with his cock through his shorts. I ask if he likes what I'm wearing, he just replies a quiet yes, not looking at me once, his eyes constantly on my legs as he rubs the one up and down going a little higher each time, I feel his fingers on my bare smooth leg at the top of the stocking and then back down my leg, then slowly back up, his fingers dance on my smooth skin with little tickles, he's teasing me as I just want him to grab my cock in my panties and take me. I ask him to remove his t shirt, I want to see this body, he lifts it above his head and off, I lie down next to him sitting and begin to give his body soft kisses, he pulls my dress up to reveal my panties and feel his fingers dance along the edges of them, I give little moans as I kiss his body, i place my hand straight onto the bulge in his shorts and massage his hard cock through them, I murmur nice and hard for me, he just smiles, I say why don't you stand and take those shorts off baby, he does as I suggest to reveal his hard cock in tight boxers, I say come closer, let me get a close look at that cock, he moves towards me and I cup his firm ass in my hands and lick along his cock still in his boxers. God I want him!

Mmm great start

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

WOW ?? WOW ?? WOW ?? So horny I love it ?? Keith the male XXX

By *townBoredMan  over a year ago

travelling

Awesome. Keep it Cumming.......

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

[Removed by poster at 15/08/16 07:37:16]

Manchester Area

[Removed by poster at 15/08/16 07:37:12]

Manchester Area

carry on

ps pm your number ??

Gloucester

I keep licking along his hardness in his boxers, he says "please don't tease" I look up at him as I grab the top of his boxers, I lift them back and down, his hard cock springs out, straight into my wanting mouth, he moans as I suck him, pulling his boxers to his ankles, I feel him tickling my smooth legs with one hand and then the other holds the back of my head as I feel his cock pushing down my throat, he holds me all the way down on his cock as I feel it flinch in my throat, my eyes begin to water, he then pulls back, still holding my head and then thrusts forward as he begins to fuck my throat, I grip his ass with both hands, he moans "oh fuck". He then pulls back and out, I grab his cock with my hand and wank it, putting my mouth back on his tip licking and sucking, I can taste his pre cum as I squeeze more out, I look up to him as he's watching me play and suck him, while I come off him and wank I say "fuck I love your cock" and go straight back on him, he says "oh fuck, it's good" I murmur as I greedily suck and wank him and feel his balls, running one finger to his ass hole tickling it, pushing at it, he again moans "fuck yes, your make me cum" I have no need to say anything as its what I want, I just suck him deeper and move faster up and down his cock, he holds my head with both hands, says "I can't hold it" I just murmur as it encourages me to make him cum, I feel all of him tighten up and then a cry of "fuck" as I feel jets of cum hitting the back of my throat, I greedily swallow as I still suck, his cock pulsating in my mouth with final bits of cum, he then pulls out, I show him a little bit of cum in my mouth and then swallow, licking my lips, he says "fuck that was good".

» Add a new message to this topic