FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Playing to the audience

Playing to the audience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atandasmile OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This is a memory; it actually happened (with different names). But it was a formative episode and I retain it as a fantasy to be repeated.

I was at an orgy.

I appreciate that most tales don't start with 'I was at an orgy' and then throw said orgy into the background, but that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm here to tease out a particular event: a scene, if you like, within that orgy which forms this particular memory.

Orgy: background; background: orgy. It's in full swing - there are people all around engaged in sexual acts. A couple of couples play on the bed opposite; I can hear yet others in other rooms; the usual few currently unengaged people watch or lurk.

For my part, my face is currently buried in a very responsive lady's pussy, two of my fingers curled up to tease and massage her g-spot. Her name is Christina and we met and chatted and clicked at the beginning of the party (over some delicious home-made scones). It didn't take us long to find each other once the fun began and now I'm doing my level best to make her cum.

It's working. Very well, in fact. Christina is squirming and moaning and I can feel her juices running down my chin.

"Oh fuck! You're going to make me gush!"

I keep going: that sounds like a perfect outcome to me.

"Mmm gnnng! Heather won't like it. Come on", she moves slightly away from me, "let's go to the swing: it's got towels down."

It's Heather's party. Heather's party and Heather's house with Heather's furniture. Yes - best not to ruin it. Besides - the love swing in the next room sounds like fun. It's probably free: no-one else had worked themselves up to using it when last I checked.

The swing is, indeed, free, though another couple is using the bed beside it.

Christina half hoists and half hops her way in and wiggles into position, I help her with her feet, and then she lies back. It isn't long before my very hard cock slips into her visibly wet pussy. She makes a little sigh as I push my way in: a sound of pure contentment that I will remember.

We start fucking slowly. Aided by the swing, we can keep a languorous pace. Christina loves it; I love it; we are both lost to the moment.

But a moment doesn't last forever. I become aware that people are watching us fuck. One or two at first, then more. I see Christina's eyes flick around too. A little smile flits across her face: she likes it.

As it happens, I do too. I find myself turned on by the thought that others are watching us, that they are engrossed in our activity, that we - Christina and I - are fucking well enough to be the centre of their attention.

I change my angle, opening us up a bit so that people can get a better view. Christina starts to moan a little louder, playing to the audience. We up our game, bit by bit. Soon we are fucking loudly and solidly. That's when Christina starts to cum. I say 'starts' because she's going to keep cumming for some time.

Christina throws her head back and moans loudly. I feel her pussy grip my cock tightly and push. Clear liquid squirts in small fountains from her pussy every time I withdraw. I'm lost in the moment: feeling, watching, hearing, smelling - fucking. All of my attention is on Christina as she cums.

But, as I keep going and Christina's convulsions subside, our audience comes back within my sphere of attention. It has grown. More people crowd into the room, and the couple on the bed have stopped to watch us.

I keep sliding my cock in and out of Christina, careful to maintain an angle which affords our watchers the best possible view. The swing, it seems, is doing a marvellous angle-maintaining job of its own, positioning Christina just right. Barely has she recovered from the last orgasm, when another one starts. And so it goes: orgasm after wet, frenzied, loud orgasm - over and over until I can take the stimulation no more.

With a loud groan of my own I stiffen. My own powerful orgasm pulses down my cock, sending my cum into the thin condom that separates us. My cock pulses and throbs, sending aftershocks through both of our post-orgasmic bodies.

And then we are done.

There's a moment of silence all around us. I look up and realise that the whole party is here: *everyone* was watching us. And then the spell is broken, the spectacle gone. People slowly return to their plain old ordinary orgy activities and the party continues.

Now I think the audience was there for Christina (maybe *some* were directly enjoying my part), but I at least have the satisfaction of knowing that I was able to help her to shine on that day.

And it was *so hot*.

Feedback or discussion welcomed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice write-up of a special moment. I adore being watched too.

By *atandasmile OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Nice write-up of a special moment. I adore being watched too. "

Thanks Glad someone enjoyed it - and glad to hear that someone else has the a similar urge.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant good write up and discription of a special horny encounter

» Add a new message to this topic