FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > senairo one

senairo one

By *andsonjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I meet you in the hotels lobby upon greeting you a hand you a hand written note .

It simple says room 28 further instructions await you there.

I watch you walk off as I slip my drink ,

Upon arriving in the room you find a bottle of your favourite red wine open on the dressing table with a wine glass next to it .

On the bed you notice a white paper note with a bra and panty set with stocking and suspenders plus matching high heel shoes and a black blindfold .

The note simple says change into what's on the bed put the blindfold on and wait in the centre of the room your guest will arrive in thirty minutes .

In the bar I greet a man and we wait once thirty minutes is up I lead him up to our room reminding him on the way about the rules of tonight's game and how its very important he's says nothing to you during the meet.

I enter the room first saying nothing follow by the other man I'm relieved to see you standing in the centre of the room wearing the blindfold and the underwear I left for you .

I sit down on the chair in the corner quietly and I'm relieved to see the man slowly and lightly running his hand down the centre of your back he then gently moves your hair from the nape of your neck before lightly kissing the velvet soft skin of your shoulder before moving onto your neck.

I settle down to watch happy in the fact the guy seems to understand the game in hand .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic