FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fancy a coffee?

Fancy a coffee?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We meet for coffee, I buy you your favourite and we sit down on the comfortable chairs opposite each other. You're wearing a summer dress that buttons all the way down the front and ends revealingly around your mid-thigh. You cross your legs, showing even more and buying your lip coquettishly as you notice my hungry looks.

We engage in some small talk, but that's just pretext,our body language speaks volumes. You cross and uncross your legs, lean forward slowing me to admire the view down your dress and glance up at me, relishing the act of teasing me. All the time I shift uncomfortably in my chair, trying to conceal the growing erection in my pants.

As I start to feel the wet patch of pre cum soak into my underwear, I grab your hand and lead you to the cramped toilet cubicle. I shove you inside and lock the door. I pin you against the wall and kiss you hard, the urgency of my arousal obvious. Unbuttoning your dress I start to kiss your young body, puling down your bra to suck on the sweet erect nipples inside and hooking my thumbs under the waist of your knickers to pull them to the floor.

I have to take you now, nothing can stop me, I free my hard cock from my trousers and thrust it inside you, grateful to find that you're just as aroused as I am. I hold you tight as we fuck and we both reach our orgasms quickly, you gasping as I shoot my hot cum inside you.

We dress hastily and then I give you a lingering, tender kiss before we leave.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic