FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stripper fantasy

Stripper fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When i was at school we were asked to think about what career we wanted. All i could think about was being a stripper. Loved the idea of turning people on while i was getting turned on too. X x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss ACWoman  over a year ago

london

I wanted to be a stripper when I was a kid.... saw one on an episode of The Sweeney and thought it was really glamorous!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love the idea of a large group of people watching me and trying to take my clothes off to look and touch my body x x x x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of my ex girlfriends was a stripper and lap dancer. Unbelievably she did her first professional striptease in a pub when she was only 17!

Anyway she admitted that at first she got a huge thrill from taking all her clothes off in a room full of strangers and exposing her most intimate body parts. She used to masturbate furiously as soon as she got off stage. Lol

Like any other job however it soon became so mundane she was often thinking about stuff like dinner as she posed open legged and naked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One thing about this girl that did make me laugh was that she became totally indifferent about being seen naked.

The postie didn't know where to look a couple of times when she opened the door naked to sign for parcels.

Her ground floor city centre flat looked out on a busy street but often the curtains were open and the lights were on as she strolled about naked. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic