FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Day in the life of a bus driver

Day in the life of a bus driver

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ue and rob OP   Couple  over a year ago

ware

Well I suppose it was only a matter of time but tonight I caught a couple playing on my bus,they were sat at the back just a normal looking couple in their 30s I guess,

Checking the saloon mirror I first noticed them because of the laughter commingled from the back of the bus,after about ten minutes I noticed she wasn't there anymore and he had a huge grin on his face then I saw her pop up from behind the seat look down the bus and pop down again,

driving and trying to look what she was doing was very distracting,as I was looking the guy was looking straight ahead then he gave the thumbs up sign so I realised he knew I was watching so I gave him the thumbs up back, I could hear more giggles the I looked in the mirror again they had moved to the center of the rear seats and yes she was certainly sucking his cock he gave me another thumbs up which I returned a few minutes later I had another look and her top was pulled up so her tits were on show for the next 20 minutes or so she was sucking and wanking him with her tits clearly on show,the the bell rang for next stop I checked mirror again and they were walking down the aisle giggling when we got to the stop he said thanks mate and she laughed then blew me a kiss.

First time it's ever happened to me in four years of driving busses.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkymark444Man  over a year ago

Oswestry

I'm a coach driver ..had tits round my head most Saturday nights when I was younger when doing night club runs ...had quite a few good nights on the back seat ...also had a couple fucking on the back seat at a Christmas do ..

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Spot on...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky you mr boycie all I get is complaints about the air conditioning being too cold...

» Add a new message to this topic