FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Showing off a huge cock

Showing off a huge cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yceloon OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Has anybody ever asked to see your cock as they had heard through a friend/relative that it is very big?

And did you oblige?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellhung8Man  over a year ago

brierley hill

Yeah and she sucked it

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

I dont have a huge cock by a long way...but was recently asked by a friends sister if I would show her mine....She's a divorced lady and hasn't had any fun in ages....She heard that as she put it..I had a "nice looking cock "!!!wouldn't tell me who said that..but i obliged...and WOW...Ended up her sucking me to completion....and what a suck...mmmm.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, word of mouth can work wonders in the right ways.

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Lol. Yes a friend of my mother in laws!

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

"I dont have a huge cock by a long way...but was recently asked by a friends sister if I would show her mine....She's a divorced lady and hasn't had any fun in ages....She heard that as she put it..I had a "nice looking cock "!!!wouldn't tell me who said that..but i obliged...and WOW...Ended up her sucking me to completion....and what a suck...mmmm."

Maybe she saw it on fab?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few years ago on a d*unken night out with a female friend she asked me to see mine when we were back at her place, as she'd heard about mine from a mutual friend (I've a big cock rather than huge).

I obliged on the condition that she showed me her tits, she started sucking me off and we quickly went to her bed for sex. That was a fun night

» Add a new message to this topic