FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sloppy seconds from my wife...

Sloppy seconds from my wife...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ibsonVic OP   Man  over a year ago

Minworth

Like a lot of guys on here, I'm actually quite happily married, but the better half doesn't really want sex. Yes, there's a dutiful "Oh hurry up then" once a month or so, but it doesn't really help.

In fact I'm pretty sure that the only swapping sceario she'd really entertain would be if she and the husband went to the pub, while I had sex with his wife! No idea if there are any couples out there who think that's a good idea, but it's unlikely I suspect.

Being a bit of a bounder I have met the occasional lady and had wonderful sex (thank you) - likewise with a couple of very kinky fuck buddies and a married couple (exquisite fun).

And, again (I suspect) like a lot of guys on here and fabguys, have started meeting guys for sex. A number of plonkers, but some really sexy, attractive, considerate guys have been the highlight - and contrary to popular belief there are quite a few good guys out there.

...all of which lead me to think "What would turn me on most?" And the answer increasingly is for me to share my wife with 2 or 3 other guys. I'm not a cuckold at all - and don't want to be. I want to make love with her at the same time as them.

And if the guys were bi - that would be absolutley mind-blowingly sexy!!!

And the perfect finish? When all three of them had cum inside her and she turns to me, opens her legs, shows me the cum dripping out of her red, swollen pussy - and asks me to fuck her.

Just imagagining how that would feel - sliding my cock into all that cum, kissing her frantically while I fucked for all I was worth until I would cum and cum and cum...

And hold her tight, still inside her. My erection wouldn't subside. I would just stay there, brush a stray strand of hair from her forehead and tell her that I love her.

Which would actually be true. But alas! It just ain't going to happen...

Ah well -at least the football season's starting again I suppose...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

This is all round brilliant

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I wish mine would do the same, I don't even get once a month, last time was 12 years ago.

I'd love sliding in her spunk filled pussy to add my contribution, but she has no interest.

Perhaps I will write a fantasy like "hotel room" around a mmmmf session with her ... She told me to go play, but don't rub her nose in it. ...

By *ibsonVic OP   Man  over a year ago

Minworth

Thanks for the direct reponses.

Nice to know I'm not the only one with this fantasy.

If only...

» Add a new message to this topic