FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Did I overstep the boundary there?

Did I overstep the boundary there?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was always a fantasy of mine to stumble across a friend who happened to swing. Being married now and a swinger in a previous life, I had wondered what would happen if I found someone... And indeed if we would play. After all, the thrill of the chase kept me signed up, not the actual playing. My fantasies were enough to keep me from playing out. I could wank a few times a day - especially with a good story or a hangover.

I have known you for years, best friends who have shared everything but never played. How was I so blind though, you were such a naughty girl and took joy in describing your sexual stories with me, we had tension that we never commented on. You were best friends with my wife, I couldn't make an advance but we always shared stories and enjoyed pushing the flirtatious boundary until one of us felt awkward or one of us got caught. I never would cross the boundary though. How was I so blind that we were on the verge of playing.

Was it a surprise when you d*unkenly told me about your new conquest after being driven home from the pub. You've slept with so many of our friends it shouldn't be a shock. You arranged a meeting with your new boss, it was clear you wanted guys to line up, and use you one by one. But it sounded like you wanted to talk about it with me in more detail that any of the adventures you'd done before. About how he had bent you over the counter in the store, and you had no idea what would happen next but your lips were wet with anticipation. Your tongue moistened your mouth as you let the first guy stroke your cheek. You sucked his fingers as another guy entered your glistening pussy with his. You spread your legs accepting another finger in your cute wet slit, and you blushed as you told me in detail how your mouth opened over the first guys cock, and you knew at that moment that this wasn't a cock you'd sucked before - which made it more exciting now. You might know him, but you have no idea with the blindfold.

You noticed I squirmed in my seat and smiled shyly didn't you. I wasn't being coy or a prude, I was taking in all the details so that I could wank when I got home after this journey... So when you told me that the second guy held your pussy open as he rubbed the tip of his cock slowly across that cute shaven slit, did you think I wouldn't pull my legs together trying to hide the growing trouser bulge? Did you expect the fake cough to disguise anything other than misdirecting your d*unken attention away from said bulge? Did you think I wouldn't be wet from precum?

You whispered in my ear "My slit begged for his hard cock..." And I exhaled with a silent stutter - no words exited but my breath was so uneven you knew I enjoyed hearing it... If you took note.

"The second two guys didn't hang about. They played with my tits whilst I blindly measured their cocks with my teasing fingers... I was going to have them in my used cunt soon" Another exhale and squeeze of my thighs. You heard that one and you acknowledged it with a d*unken giggle.

"If you don't stop, you'll make me cum" I replied in a low, whispered tone - as if ashamed I was flirting beyond the boundary. "I bet I can think of a way to help" you teased.

I glanced at your mouth - used by so many guys before and I wanted to feel that tongue loop around my cock as you enjoyed the precum that was increasing.

"If you don't stop, you'll be bent over my bonnet, and I'll fill that tight snatch up, dear. Be careful!" I joked. Oh no, I'm assertive and dominant, and I know you want a guy to use you and your cunt. I've just lit the blue paper, I've said it and started something that can't be undone. Your pussy will feel lovely as it slips around my cock, your wet lips pulsing to each thrust that slips in. My mind works overtime as I undress you. Did you remember showing me those photos your ex took of you, telling me what he did after? Am I bluffing? I glance over and you're looking down at your feet in the footwell...

Shit. I crossed the line too far.

"Let's pull over a sec" you say quietly. I nod and pull in to a nearby car park and you get out without saying a word. Your jeans fill my headlights as you light a cigarette and perch on the bonnet. I turn the engine and lights off, I sigh, and I exit the vehicle...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting

Great so far

The night was mild and cool, but more refreshing that chilly - you could easily keep warm or break a sweat. It didn't help that I was kicking myself and feeling flush for my comments before.

As I perched next to you I hesitated before I spoke... Should I apologise? Or is it something else?

"You alright?" I ask, wondering if I should've said sorry first. Too late now.

"Just getting a little carsick!" You smiled. I didn't believe you for a second but I went with it "I hope it wasn't something I said!" I did, but I didn't want the answer to shoot me down. By this point my cock was less than a semi, but the remnants of precum still spoilt my boxers.

"Oh if I wanted you to bend me over I would've asked you to pull over!"

Stop... Was this your way of seeing if I would chicken out? Was this where I see if you're just trying flirting? Suddenly that rush hit again.

"So, what did the fifth guy do?" I didn't even let you speak, "Show me"...

The first invitation, let's see what happens now.

"You want me to show you?" You giggle, forcibly like you want to know you're thinking dirty things "heee heeee" you say grinning like a cat getting her cream. You lean in and whisper, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol proves you're on Dutch courage and we know after a drink you love to fuck cock.

"Well I was bent over, I told you..."

"Show me" I say, more dominant and slightly demanding. This is where I know I've crossed the boundary. You love being submissive, and I know you love being submissive to a big cock. Pity mine is tiny, but I won't let that stop me from pounding your sweet pussy and face, not stopping until I explode inside one of your holes.

"Well Mister..." You bend over and spread your thighs, still not removing the jeans but gently pulling your lips apart over the top, it would seem.

"Was he behind you?" I ask as I manoeuvre round to support your hips. You mumble, confirming. "Did he at least lick your pussy before he fucked you?" I ask softly yet teasing you. I know you love your pussy being licked. You mutter again, confirming that he didn't even put his lips near your pussy, let along lick it. "Well that's a shame. It's a nice position you're in for that." You knew what I meant, you felt my semi-hard dick on your arse as I still held your hips. The question was, would you drop your jeans and let me finally see your well used cunt, or not?

Tell us more

I took the initiative and put my fingers around your belt loops, slipping your jeans down. You commented about how the wind brushed your pussy and made it more arousing. I drew a line down your neck to your pert butt, ran it down until I felt your pussy, and with my middle and index fingers gently opened your lips and felt how wet your were.

After a few seconds my finger was inside you and you were leant over the bonnet enjoying me fuck your gspot with my thumb.

I stop and go to turn you around, you quickly pull your jeans up and tell me I'm a dirty boy before getting back in the car. Your face lights up with your phone and I assume the fun is over, feeling guilty and dirty, turned on though...

I thought it was going to be about cricket!!

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

what happened next ?

I get in the car and stare forward. You sit on your phone and light another cigarette - the smell of stale smoke makes me gag and I wind the windows down silently.

"I wonder what they want?" You say as you look out the window. I focus my eyes and see three guys standing there, hands in pockets. To say they were aged would be a bit of a lie - one was young but the other two had more belly than hair - all the hair they had were grey. I pop the light on and they step over, making small talk.

"We thought you were dogging!" They said as they rub inside their pockets...

I look at you as before I whisper, I know the answer... "What did you want to see?" You reply.

I jump in "What do you want to see her do?" You blush, and behind you they open their zips... "Why don't you suck him?" I say... You look across, and begin to lean out the window. I stop you for a second "Wait!"

I drop your top and your tits now show in the interior light...

Then you turn to them.

"Show me what you did..."

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

Awesome story so very very sexy xx

Loving it! Keep it coming