FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Old vs young?

Old vs young?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it the young guys want the older ladies and the older guys want the pinger ladies??? who prefers who don't be shy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Older ladies well for me ladies in there 40's are always much better in my experience they seem much happier in their skin and much more relaxed with their bodies which in turn makes for much better sex ... Also they know what they like and they know what they are doing .. And personally I think more mature ladies just have something extra?? Maybe just me but I doubt it

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

rotherham

It depends on my mood, i do like an older lady esp when a couple and hes watching but i like the younger ladies too, (nt that theres many on here)

Same with me I prefer an older lady when hubby knows/ watching but there's just something about a young cheating slut that just sends me crazy

I prefer older men. I have had some great times with blokes my age, however... i like it when they take charge.

Its usually the older ones who tend to be more dominant x

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

When i was toyboy age all my ladies were maturer.. now older or younger.. doesnt bother me as such. Still got a soft spot for the maturer lady... 50+

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Love older and younger women in equal measures, although having a nice young and pert woman bouncing up and down on my cock is always fun. Was 36 and had the pleasure of an 18 yr old

By *igyingazMan  over a year ago

workington

I like ladies in the 40s to 55 while my wife likes the guys 50+

Definitely older I look at women my own age and they do nothing for me it's looking at men and I'm not gay if u get my drift

Personally I prefer older men....and being told what to do

"Personally I prefer older men....and being told what to do "
younger guys could tell you what to do aswell? But j guess more experienced more confident

By *aster C the kinksterMan  over a year ago

Darlington

I prefer older men ..women I have no preference of age but maybe not young enough so I'm old enough to be their mother :-/

S..xx

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Older...know what they want and more experienced and taught me a thing or 2...altho younger are more energetic most of the time

"Personally I prefer older men....and being told what to do younger guys could tell you what to do aswell? But j guess more experienced more confident "

From previous experience older men take there time...younger guys get too excited too quick

Being 36 I fantasise a lot about older women and younger women. but not women my own age? Not that much. It's quite a recent thing.

My wife and I have also been chatting a lot about her being with older men. It's becoming a turn on.

She told me that older men were often more dominant and that was an instant erection for me.

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

Local genuine guy here....am I too young or too old??...She looks amazing...love to explore her sexy voluptuous body..??

John

» Add a new message to this topic