FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mother in law

mother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obby19275 OP   Man  over a year ago

grantham

For years I've had a thing for my mother in law,and while she is out I go round and look thro her knicker drawer...i was amazed at what sexy little undies she had and I got the urge to try them on. I slipped on a pair of her lacey panties that barely covered my hard cock and then laid on her bed imagining her with me while I wanked myself off...I even got the urge for her mother, my granny in law and when she went out I went round hers and went thro her knicker drawer. Well what a surprise I got..for a 80 year old she had good taste in underwear altho abit bigger than her daughters..but very sexy knickers and all in ones. I've even had a cheeky feel of granny in law once and she felt good for her age to say the least...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

I dint think your fascination with both of these older ladies is particularly wrong...but i do worry about the way you gain access to there underwear....

I'm guessing you were not invited into there homes without them being there..???

grantham

I have a key to both there houses which they gave me..so I just let myself in when I know they are out...which is easy as they usually tell me if I'm home and they are going out as we all live close by to each other

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got a thing for my mother in law too. Pm me for a chat

Same here

I've bedded my mother in law a few times. Stopped tho when I got divorced

I was engaged to a girl a few years ago now and alway fancied her mum she was a tall leggy slim woman with small tits not what I go for as her daughter had 44DD boobs

Any way one day I was around her house and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea her mum was in the kitchen doing her ironing and I had to squeeze passed her to put the kettle on and as I did I could feel my already hard cock glide across the curves of her arse she didn't flinch or even move as I squeezed passed her again to get the cups then again coming back to the kettle my my now rock hard cock slid across her bum

And to my shock she seemed to push back a little

By now I was making the tea and we was stood back to back she asked me if she could get to the bin I turn my body sideways so she could get to the bin as she bent down to the bin her face was only inched from my very visible hard cock she then with out warning kissed my cock through my shorts and said forget the tea I want that

And winked my girl friend was in her bedroom doing her collage work she reached down my shorts and whipped my dick out and took it deep in her mouth then she asked me to fuck her so with her leggings pulled down and bent over the kitten table I fucked her but with excitement it wasn't long before I filled her pussy with spunk

I returned to my girlfriend bedroom with a cup of tea for her and she had just finished her work so we lay on the bed chatting and she was feeling horny but would fuck as her mum was in the house and she is very vocal when she is being shared

So I got my cock out still damp from ghee mums pussy juices and started to suck my cock

I was fucking both of them until me and my girlfriend split up but carried on fucking her mum for the next 4 years

I actually saw her the other day and she is now 64 and still looking good so hoping to play with her again soon

By *ittleman300Man  over a year ago

tralee

My mother in law is so hot,she's 72 with the body of a woman half her age, wear's beautiful Thong's and panties

grantham

Fantastic...thats how I want my mother in law

grantham

Very nice...my granny in law is 80...wears quite nice undies and all in ones and likes to wear stockings...she still has a good body on her..lovely big saggy tits...42DD..@and a nice bum...now she always flirts and teases with me..so out of the 2 of them..im going to let granny in law have it when she next gets flirty with me..i will set it up so she makes the move on me

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *had69Man  over a year ago

morpeth

Can remember when I was dating my now wife, her mother used to get ready for a Sunday night out, dressed in seamed sheer stockings.

Went through her undies draw a few times and helped myself to some very nice stockings which gave me hours of pleasure

grantham

Mmmmm nice

horsham

My mother in law is 69yrs old and sexy as hell!

grantham

Older the better..my mother in law is 57..5'2 redhead, size 10 and small but pert 34A boobs...granny in law is 80..5'2 grey hair..size 14/16 and lovely 42DD boobs and saggy without a bra on but bloody lovely

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

My mother in law

40dd busty

Mature

Divorced

Her vib smells amazing

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

Those statistics make for a very sexy sounding lady...!!..and divorced...to your knowledge is it a while since she has had sex..?....She may be as horny as hell...mmm.

My mother in law

69yrs old

5' 3" tall

Size 16

38DD bra

Thick thighs and big round ass!

And smells gorgeous!

grantham

Mother in law is married...granny in law a widow...but for the last year she has been very touchy feely with me and always sits in her reclining chair opposite me and gives me a peek up her skirt of her knickers and stockings..she knows I'm looking up her skirt as she makes no effort to cover up..when I get back from holiday in going to see how far she will go...i think she is up for some cock...whether its just a feel of it or whether she wants it in her pussy..im sure I will find out..

grantham

Very nice

horsham

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Anyone got kik

Got few cleavage pics of my mother in law

My mother in law was an horrible horrible cunt.

I'm sorry so so sorry OP . I cannot read this thread.

"Anyone got kik

Got few cleavage pics of my mother in law"

yes addy is my user name

"Mother in law is married...granny in law a widow...but for the last year she has been very touchy feely with me and always sits in her reclining chair opposite me and gives me a peek up her skirt of her knickers and stockings..she knows I'm looking up her skirt as she makes no effort to cover up..when I get back from holiday in going to see how far she will go...i think she is up for some cock...whether its just a feel of it or whether she wants it in her pussy..im sure I will find out.."
keep us posted

grantham

[Removed by poster at 11/08/16 18:52:16]

grantham

Just been my mother in laws and spent time with her worn panties wrapped around my cock and sniffing them.. Took pics too...

"Just been my mother in laws and spent time with her worn panties wrapped around my cock and sniffing them.. Took pics too..."

Mmmmmmm were they still wet.

grantham

When I wore my mother in laws knickers they was still damp as if she hadn't taken them off long before I went round

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so very saexy to have worn my mother in laws panties to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"When I wore my mother in laws knickers they was still damp as if she hadn't taken them off long before I went round"

Mmmmmm

"I've bedded my mother in law a few times. Stopped tho when I got divorced "
i woudnt do that ever to my own daughter. Why would a women even do that so wrong

How would u men feel if your wives fancied their father in law ?

"How would u men feel if your wives fancied their father in law ? "

It happens . We can't stop feelings.

horsham

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

why dont you start your own threads instead of trying to put a downer on other peoples ?

"Very nice...my granny in law is 80...wears quite nice undies and all in ones and likes to wear stockings...she still has a good body on her..lovely big saggy tits...42DD..@and a nice bum...now she always flirts and teases with me..so out of the 2 of them..im going to let granny in law have it when she next gets flirty with me..i will set it up so she makes the move on me"

Looking forward to your sexploits

» Add a new message to this topic