FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Asian couple uk

Asian couple uk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *D NBC OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Well my story is of my meet with this amazing couple. We had been arranging to set up a meet for weeks but nothing happened til one afternoon where we were all available so quickly booked a hotel room.

Once the hotel was booked started to discuss how the meet would go as Wazzy wanted to have the meet played out within there conditions which were very reasonable but also had a twist of excitement.

Once I got to the hotel checked in got a little excited, as reading the profile I knew this was a hit sexy couple even though jay was a quite girl.

They had arrived at the hotel room and as agreed i started to make my way out of the room so Wazzy & Jay would be comfortable, I left with a smile as Jay looked so hot and sexy, I was hard there and then.

A few minutes later I came back to the room to the site of jay sucking wazzys cock with her sexy cute bum sticking out, woah what a site mmmm so I started just rubbing my hard cock, a few minutes later Wazzy asked me to join in and I responded with immediately taking my clothes off and getting my tongue it to Jays hit sweetest tasting pussy and licking it great pleasure and it gave me immense pleasure to hear jays moan of excitement and pleasure, then I got to suck her tits and must say what a amazing pair of well shaped tits and great pointed nipples, was like being in heaven.Wazzy then pulled her around to fuck her doggy style as she sucked my cock and boy can she suck cock, just amazing and took my cock deep in her mouth, we then switched sides so I could finally get to fuck her and must say a very tight pussy and she loves being fucked, but fucked gently brings out the best response from jay.me and Wazzy then got both out cocks in jays face as she sucked both one after another and wanked the other, her hands were just as good as her mouth and Wazzy had told me that we was both to cum in jays mouth together, it was as we had takes about but did not believe that jay would go thru with it, but boy was she up for it and man shooting my hot creamy cum in her mouth and have her suck me dry and to do the same to wazzy was the ULTIMATE. Man I can not wait to meet this couple again as we are going to take it to the next level, I'm so hard just thinking of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know the couple - great people - I hope they like the publicity .....

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Glad you had a great time and sharing your experience on here - turned us on reading through it and re-living that hotel meet.

Mind blowing and can't wait for round 2.

"Well my story is of my meet with this amazing couple. We had been arranging to set up a meet for weeks but nothing happened til one afternoon where we were all available so quickly booked a hotel room.

Once the hotel was booked started to discuss how the meet would go as Wazzy wanted to have the meet played out within there conditions which were very reasonable but also had a twist of excitement.

Once I got to the hotel checked in got a little excited, as reading the profile I knew this was a hit sexy couple even though jay was a quite girl.

They had arrived at the hotel room and as agreed i started to make my way out of the room so Wazzy & Jay would be comfortable, I left with a smile as Jay looked so hot and sexy, I was hard there and then.

A few minutes later I came back to the room to the site of jay sucking wazzys cock with her sexy cute bum sticking out, woah what a site mmmm so I started just rubbing my hard cock, a few minutes later Wazzy asked me to join in and I responded with immediately taking my clothes off and getting my tongue it to Jays hit sweetest tasting pussy and licking it great pleasure and it gave me immense pleasure to hear jays moan of excitement and pleasure, then I got to suck her tits and must say what a amazing pair of well shaped tits and great pointed nipples, was like being in heaven.Wazzy then pulled her around to fuck her doggy style as she sucked my cock and boy can she suck cock, just amazing and took my cock deep in her mouth, we then switched sides so I could finally get to fuck her and must say a very tight pussy and she loves being fucked, but fucked gently brings out the best response from jay.me and Wazzy then got both out cocks in jays face as she sucked both one after another and wanked the other, her hands were just as good as her mouth and Wazzy had told me that we was both to cum in jays mouth together, it was as we had takes about but did not believe that jay would go thru with it, but boy was she up for it and man shooting my hot creamy cum in her mouth and have her suck me dry and to do the same to wazzy was the ULTIMATE. Man I can not wait to meet this couple again as we are going to take it to the next level, I'm so hard just thinking of it"

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Thank you for your kind words and looking out for us.

Hope you are well and possibly 'bump' into each other again soon sometime. Think a club trip is well overdue.

Obviously venue/location we don't state ??

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Very nice, love Asian woman suck sexy ladies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are one lucky man Fazz been waiting to meet waz & jay for ages have heard how good they are from indcpl, hope i get a chance to meet them one day

» Add a new message to this topic