FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the boy who has never been kissed

the boy who has never been kissed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What will it be like to kissed really for the first time vince doesn't know what to be expecting what's it going to feel like is his heart going to race or will his cock grow hard after kissing knowone knows vince walks in the the coffee shop and seen her sat down his eye's was popin out of his head as she looked up at him with a little smile vince smiled back at her sat down with oout sayin a word to her not saying who he was just glancein in her eyes the thoughts going through is mind where wild and exciting all he wants to do is undress her there and then no I'm a gent I say who I am and ask her what she would like to drink the chat was flowing nicely as vince was being a get tryin his hardiest not to look down her to she puts her hand on top of vince's she gets up from where she was sitting vince thought she was leaving or going to the loo no what happened looked around there she was. all vince seen was her beautiful eyes lips and smile getting closer to him ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start, keep going!

My only criticism is there's no punctuation. Makes it hard to read in one go x

Part 2 her lips where getting closer to his lips vince couldn't help him self he places his hands on her as they started to kiss vince closed his eye's and wow the feeling what he was feeling ...

Sorry I'm not the brightest in life x

Part 3 the feelings vince was feeling should he be feeling this way his heart pounding and his cock throbbing it's only a social meet so nothing was going to happen but vince was lapping up the kisses loving every minute of it vince wasn't like a a everyday man as he had a few health and learning problems as he wasn't ready to meet a woman until now so he has was ready to start this chapter in his life as vince and dd was still kissing touching other vince pulls away and ask dd would you like to go and get some food they went shopping at the time together was getting to the end so they had one last kiss before they went there ways a few hours past vince got the golden text saying dd had a lovely time and would like to step things up so the was planning to meet in a hotel. ..

» Add a new message to this topic