FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First experience with a man

First experience with a man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a Thurssay night where I had been out with a few friends clubbing. Drink has been flowing and I was defiantly more than tipsy as we headed to our final club of the night which was a gay club. Typically not the usual place where I go on a night out however it was busy and was open late. I was separated from my friends towards the end of the night and had no way of contacting them as my phone has died.

I headed outside to try and locate my friends but I didn't seem to have any luck. I was then greater by a male roughly about 28 where as I was only 18 at the time! He asked if I wanted to come back to his hotel and charge my phone and find my friends. I accepted as I was d*unk and lonely and we headed back to his hotel! We got in the lift and headed down to his room where he has 2 single beds in the room!

1 of the beds was already taken and his friend was fast asleep from what a suspect was too much alcohol. After charging my phone I couldn't get a hold of my friends. I was offered to stay the night so I lay down to try and get a couple of hours sleep before I got the bus home! Slowly I fell asleep and was woken up the the man I had just met who was called Steven, with his hands down my pants and he was rubbing my tight little ass.

I immediately thought what the hell was going on but I lay there for abit still pretending I was asleep while I let him do as he pleased. I had played with my ass before and it was something that I did really enjoy but I has never had any other experiences of another man touching my body. My pants were quite tight and I noticed he was having difficultly trying to get his finger in! So I began to unbutton my jeans and pull them down which gave him the nod that it was ok to carry on!

There was me sat and my side with my pants down to my ankles with a man 10 years older than me exproring my asshole while I'm looking at his mate in the other single bed fast asleep! He was am quite tall possibly early 40s with stubble around his face. As Steven became to get deeper and deeper into my as I became extremely turned on!

Next think I i know i am lying on my back with no pants on and Steven i kissing my cock and balls all over! I was rock hard from my ass being played with and he took my cock deep into his mouth! I lay there as he worked his lips around my that and he started to take my 8inch cock in his mouth! I began to tense up and then let my load coat the back of his throat!

Overwhelmed with what had just happened I began to think it would be rude not to return the favour. I swapped places with Steven and he was now lying on his back on one of the single beds and I began to work his cock on top of his jeans. His friends was still fast asleep to my knowledge and I began to pull Stevens cock out of his jeans and I was greeted with a 7inch thick cock. I was inexperienced and I began to kiss and lick the head of his cock as if I was teasing him! I began to out his dick in my mouth and began to work it up and down increasing taking more and more Untill I began to gag! He was really enjoying me giving my first ever BJ to a man I had met 30 minutes ago! As I began and wank and suck at the same time I was aware he was close to cumming so I kept going! I felt his body tense up and his load burst out and coating my mouth! I thought it would be rude to spit it out so I swallowed the lot and cleaned up the rest from his cock!

I got my clothes on and then headed to the bus station to make my way home!

His friend didn't move one bit but I suspect towards the end he was watching... Hope he enjoyed the show!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Hot mmmm

By *oysinblackCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Blackpool

Ever had another experience like it again mate, great reading

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic