FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Golfing females

Golfing females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I enjoy a round of golf now and then , the other day I was playing my local course and there were 2 lady's in front of me on the first tee, they drove off and the stretching was making there short skirts ride up and I could see there camels toe from behind , wow so sexy, half way round I was rushing shots to keep as close behind them as I could and each tee was the same a glimps of there bum and undercarriage , I it got me thinking is there any couples that play golf together where the husband would start off playing golf as a threesome then half way round walk off with his wife into the trees looking for our lost ball? While he waits and watches /hears us playing , we could loose one on each hole and by the time the round ends he ll be so turned on golf will not be the only thing on his mind, any golfers into this in the north east give me a shout my way of getting a hole in one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

I can see your point. I love to watch my wife strength train. Nothing better than watching her move!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My Wife does not play Golf, but often walks around the course with me on a nice sunny day.

The views that some of the Golfers get can be quite awesome at times

"I enjoy a round of golf now and then , the other day I was playing my local course and there were 2 lady's in front of me on the first tee, they drove off and the stretching was making there short skirts ride up and I could see there camels toe from behind , wow so sexy, half way round I was rushing shots to keep as close behind them as I could and each tee was the same a glimps of there bum and undercarriage , I it got me thinking is there any couples that play golf together where the husband would start off playing golf as a threesome then half way round walk off with his wife into the trees looking for our lost ball? While he waits and watches /hears us playing , we could loose one on each hole and by the time the round ends he ll be so turned on golf will not be the only thing on his mind, any golfers into this in the north east give me a shout my way of getting a hole in one? "

things like this are what keeps sex great and not just somthing you do. anyone can just shag its the fun that makes it great

» Add a new message to this topic