FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > shopping delivery driver

shopping delivery driver

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm one of these and have often wondered if anything ever happens with customers?

I see some great women, nut then again we only get a few minutes per drop lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lueballs41Man  over a year ago

Somerset

In all my years as a plumber / engineer I've met some gorgeous women but not once had anyone flirt or suggest anything , heard loads of stories but maybe it's just me

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

My gloryhole is always available for postmen, deliverydrivers etc..Sometimes I make sure it is visible to others when I open the front door...A painter and decorator came back one day to say he had left his turps behind..Wow!

I do role play if you wanna use my hole to unload..safe,clean discreet and totally anonymous. .

By *hil39Man  over a year ago

Dagenham

I too go to customers houses from time to time, have had women answer the door in dressing gowns on occasions but sadly nothing more than a nice eyeful

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had two great eyefuls yesterday!!! One young woman had obviously been washing her hair and I disturbed her as she only had a t shirt on - every time she bent to take shopping got a lovely view of her firm little titties!!!

Other was an older woman who is really nice but all she seemed to have on was a black slinky dress - looked more like an underskirt!!!!. Obviously no bra and great big boobs - couldn't stop ogling but had to as he hubby was stood behind her

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

"In all my years as a plumber / engineer I've met some gorgeous women but not once had anyone flirt or suggest anything , heard loads of stories but maybe it's just me "

I to am a plumber/engineer and nothing has ever happened to me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many years ago I used to deliver fruit and vegetables to houses on a local RAF base. Over the years had quite a few wives 'seduce' me. I was only in my early 20's and it wasn't something you turned down.

Had the veg round for many years and it was only the RAF base where I fell lucky.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Thanks to this thread I now have a 'spunk donation'which will be delivered on Thursday. .thanks to you fab Swingers ..j

» Add a new message to this topic