FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking shopping

Fucking shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lowhands7 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

Down an aisle with no cameras in a quiet diy store, I am stood there stroking my cock as you arrive and get down to suck me hard while fingering your juicy pussy beneath your short skirt (no panties). You then stand up leaning against a shelf while I take you from behind....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

I've been lucky enough to almost do this for really...apart from the fucking..I arranged to meet a couple in there fifties off fab a while ago..met them in our local town centre...in a pre arranged department store....She wore a short sexy skirt and no knickers...I was instructed to follow her to the lingerie dept....She looked around and when no one was looking she squatted.down to look at something on a low shelf....her skirt rode up and her perfectly smooth FANNY gaped open..all wet and glistening....She gave her clit a rub and pushed two fingers into her soaking wet HOLE....lots more happened afterwards too...its 100% true account of what happened....

You lucky fella!! That type of fun, really is on my bucket list

By *lashersteve69Man  over a year ago

chester

On my bucket list too

Stockton

She licked her fingers clean...then picked some underwear off the shelf to try on in the changing rooms....I found,lower her making out that we were a couple...her husband went to the cafe for a coffee...we were to join him in 15 minutes...She purposely left the changing room curtain part way open...She stripped naked and sat on the small shelf like seat..her back to the mirror....and began rubbing at her clit....She was fingering her sticky hole and creaming over her fingers...

By *lashersteve69Man  over a year ago

chester

"She licked her fingers clean...then picked some underwear off the shelf to try on in the changing rooms....I found,lower her making out that we were a couple...her husband went to the cafe for a coffee...we were to join him in 15 minutes...She purposely left the changing room curtain part way open...She stripped naked and sat on the small shelf like seat..her back to the mirror....and began rubbing at her clit....She was fingering her sticky hole and creaming over her fingers..."

If this is true mate, you've reached the promised land, well done!!!

"She licked her fingers clean...then picked some underwear off the shelf to try on in the changing rooms....I found,lower her making out that we were a couple...her husband went to the cafe for a coffee...we were to join him in 15 minutes...She purposely left the changing room curtain part way open...She stripped naked and sat on the small shelf like seat..her back to the mirror....and began rubbing at her clit....She was fingering her sticky hole and creaming over her fingers...

If this is true mate, you've reached the promised land, well done!!!"

I should say so... Fuck!! And next?

Stockton

I promise you its 100% true...Only happened the once!!...well in the shop that is..

They are not on fab anymore but I still wouldn't want to give too much away about them....they had met at 14 yrs old and been together since....up until joint fab...neither had been with anyone else....She hasn't seen another man's cock let alone licked wanked and sucked one as she did mine very soon after the shop episode.

Getting back to the "changing room ".she CUM on her hand and used a handkerchief from her bag to mop up the wetness off the bench seat...then put her skirt back. On followed by her bra...covering her big swollen dark nipples...She dressed fully then led me to the lifts...we entered and before the doors closed she grabbed my hand and guided to her soaking pussy....I rubbed at her swollen clit and fingered her creamy HOLE...She pulled up her top and released her left breast from her bra...pulling my face towards her nipples...I sucked like a baby on her big swollen nipple....as my fingers explored her FUCK HOLE....

Stockton

Love to hear if any other couples or ladies have had fun while "shopping ".??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny stuff in this thread. Right up my (high) street.

Love it...more more

On the list

Stockton

Glad my 100% true story had gathered some momentum...the lady squatted down infront of me and took my sold cock from my trousers....She took me into her mouth and tasted my cock...Only the second cock that had entered her mouth in 35 yrs....She licked and sucked my length in a frenzy....reaching down to frantically rub at her swollen..CLIT...

» Add a new message to this topic