FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Transcript of a fun chat on a popular vanilla dating website.

Transcript of a fun chat on a popular vanilla dating website.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueVelcro OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blanchardstown

A:Just a hypothetical situation...

You've been blindfolded and are led into a room. You are stripped. Ropes are tied around your wrists and ankles. You are bound taut, stretched over a bed in an x shape. You had worn what you thought were your good-looking, event underwear. Your panties carry a feint musk of the horniness you felt when you were walking over here. You can feel two mouths kissing your neck, licking their way up to your earlobes to nibble at them, then licking their way down to your tits, to focus on your nipples. You feel two sets of hands rubbing you all over, pinching and squeezing the sides of your ass, your legs, outer and inner, your shoulders, your belly, your tits.

As the tongues work their way down to your belly and beyond you feel the hands begin to explore between your legs, taking fingerfuls of juice from your pussy and smearing around your clit, around your asshole, poking and prodding and rubbing. One mouth has found your clit and spits on it, and starts to lick and suck and flick over it. Two fingers have found their way inside your pussy and press down at first, before curling up to find your g-spot, where the fingertips rub gently as the rest of the hand starts to fuck you. The second mouth has found your asshole and is licking, spitting and slobbering there. The three hands that aren't fucking you squeeze and pinch your tits and nipples.

This proceeds until you cum. I don't yet know if you cum violently shaking or cum with a whimper, but you do, anyway. The underwear are removed from your mouth. I lay my balls onto your face and you lick at them. You lick your way up, trying to discern the size of my cock with your tongue. As this is happening your ropes are removed and you hear somebody leaving the room. Your mouth finds the top of my cock and you start to suck on it. You're trying to impress me with your mouth and it feels good. I remove your blindfold and we look at each other.I rearrange myself and lie on top of you. I kiss you deeply on the mouth you as I press my cock into your pussy and let it lay still there for a moment before I start to fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...

Anyways, hypothetically, that could be a thing

;)

B:I just woke up and read this and I want to fucking explode. I said this in my profile but I'm not a skinny woman. My body's about curves and fleshiness, just so you know.

A:I like curves and I'm obsessed with flesh so I wouldn't worry

Hope you liked the story.

B:It made me wetter than I can explain. I'm so ready to be touched in those ways.

A:I'm glad I could get you all stirred up like that

I'd love to be the one to touch you like that, if I were lucky enough to be let. Have you any particular scenes/fantasies you want to get to play out when you go on your sex-rampage?

Wherabouts in the world are you, by the way, if you don't mind me asking?

B:I'm in ******. One more week to go. I just want to howl and shudder time after time. I do have pictures in my head of what I want. Right this very minute I want to be bent over a table and fucked hard. Not creative but fuck that need is raw.

A:Raw is good

So something like... we'd be in a kitchen, kissing. My one hand is running through the hair at the base of your skull, my other has found it's way under your skirt and into your underwear, and is squeezing and massaging your ass cheek. Your one hand is on my chest, your fingers finding the flesh between my shirt buttons. Your other hand is squeezing my hard cock through my trousers. I grab you tightly by the hair and lead you to the kitchen table, bending you over it, belly down. The surface feels cool on your tits through your light dress. I pull your skirt up over your ass and tug your underwear down to your knees. You feel a playful smack on your butt and hear me unzipping. I hold you by the hair, tightly, as press my cock into your pussy and start to fuck. You tighten up for a moment, then you start to buck back into me, cautiously at first, then faster, harder. Soon we're fucking the shit out of other, hard and fast, our fucks making a slapping sound when they crash into other. Slapslapslapslapslapslapslap. My balls are smacking your cunt on every thrust. We fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.I grip your hair tighter as I get ready to cum, which I do, with a grunt and an "Awe fuck!Unf!". I pull out and my cum spurts out onto your ass. Some gets on your dress. I let go of your hair. You turn around get down on your knees in front of me, putting my cock in your mouth. You lick and suck away the last remaining howls of my orgasm, happy in the knowledge that in a moment I'm gonna sit your ass up on that table and eat your pussy until you can't cum a single damn time more.

Would it be like that?

B:Ohh... I hope so. I'd love to take you into my mouth. I have my fingers in me now thinking about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Blanchardstown

A: Well, I'd like to to think of me fucking the everloving hell out of you and cumming in your mouth while you get yourself off...

B:I want to grope you hard on a crowded Luas and feel myself soak through my underwear.

A:mmm, you could sit on my lap and grind a little if you liked. I'd like to feel you soak through too.

B:I'd like you to to back me up against a wall and finger fuck me while you bite and suck my neck.

A:Oh I would do that. Licking and sucking on your neck and nibbling on your earlobes as I send two or three fingers into you searching for your g-spot, rubbing it while my hand fucks...

A:...and fucks

B:I'm a moaner. A loud one.

A:...and fucks..

A:You'd hear my breathing and slurping close in your ear

B:And I shudder hard when I come. I want you to suck my nipples into your mouth and bite then while I grind on your fly before I ease out your cock.

A: I want you to moan. The louder you moan the harder and faster I'll hand-fuck you, the faster my thumb will wiggle on you clit. If you shudder and cum I'll hold you still, pressed to the wall with my arm. And god I would devour your tits, sucking, biting, breathing in the stink of woman from them.

B:I'd dip my fingers into myself and drag them down your shaft. And then I'd follow my fingers with my tongue, tasting myself on you while I massage your balls. I make my way down to your balls and suck them into my mouth, making lazy circles around them with my tongue while I pump you lightly with my fist. I move to your head and flick it with my tongue, then trace a line around its ridge while I lightly squeeze and twist the base of your cock. I look up at you for a moment before I slide my lips down over you, taking you into my mouth, and I feel your hand tighten in my hair and your hips start to buck up to me.

A:mmm...good, I like it don't stop x Look at me while you suck it.

B:I'd lightly graze your shaft with my teeth just once, then plunge my lips down over you, watching you as you tip your head back. I meet your bucking hips as the you start to fuck my mouth, and swirl my tongue around you. I choke a little on you, but keep pace, and you guide my head onto you faster and faster. I draw my cheeks in around you and I can feel how hard and hot you are in my mouth and you start to twitch. I can hear your breath coming in fast short gasps and your eyes are squinted shut. You buck your hips against me hard as your grunt lengthens into a moan and I feel your hot cum spurt in my mouth. I suck you dry, watching you with you heavy-lidded eyes as you come down.

Blanchardstown

A:Oh you are so very good. I kiss you deeply on the mouth and tell you to strip. You do. I watch you undress while rubbing my cock, maintaining it's hardness. We're not going to let this erection get away from us. You stand before me naked and I sink to my knees in front of you. Kissing and licking my way up your legs, from your knees to your inner thighs, I lick and kiss and suck and nuzzle. My hands find their way up your legs, to your ass, to squeeze, to between your ass cheeks, a moistened finger run there lightly, to your pussy, to spread it open as I take a deep breath of your wet cunt and open my mouth wide. I take as much of your pussy into my mouth as will fit, and I suck. And I lick. I slither my tongue up and down the length of your opening, running little circles around your clit when I reach the top. This is messy. Saliva and pussy juice dribble down your thigh. Then I begin to focus... I focus my suction on your clit and run rings around it with my tongue, easing back it's protective layer, exposing it to my sucking. I flicker my tongue on the bulls eye, faster, yet faster. With one hand I squeeze your ass, forcing your puss into my face. Lick, suck, flicker. My other hand pinches your inner thigh on it's way to your holes, pressing three fingers into you and searching for the g-spot, my hand starts to fuck you. It attempts to keep a rythm with my tongue but that's real hard to do

B:I'd never be able to stand up

Blanchardstown

A:A thumb slicks itself with the gushing mix of saliva and your juices, and wiggles its way into your asshole and just stays there, still, waiting for you to grind onto it, at which point it begins to wiggle again. At this point I'm fucking devouring your pussy, gobbling hard and fast. There's cunnilingus juice everywhere, up my nose, it's getting impossible to breath. I hear you start to moan, louder, louder. I'm sucking and licking your clit with all I've got sucksucksucksucklicklicklicklick. My one hand is frigging your pussy like there's no tomorrow, the thumb in your butt is doing it's job wigglewigglewigglewiggle. You're grinding onto my face I can't breath my other hand is jacking my once again rock hard cock like crazy, you tense up, tense, loud moaning, and your orgasm breaks, you clamp my head between your shivering legs, I take a deep breath and give you some courtesy licks, and I ask you how you'd like to be fucked?

B:Don't ask, just fuck me. Hard.

A:At which point I laugh, and look you in the eye as I reach over and take your left nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and tug it. I lead you by your tit over to the glass sliding door and push you against it, your face and tits are pressed against the glass, it feels cool to the touch. I take your arms and put them behind your back, holding them there with one hand. I smack your ass and you instinctively move your hips out and up, ready to get fucked. I smack your ass once again for good measure and push my cock deep into your cunt. I hold it there for a moment, getting a good feel for your insides, before I start to fuck...

There's no easing into it this time, my first thrust is hard, and comes with a noisy hard clap as I bounce off your ass. Another. CLAP. And another and another and another. CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP

The window bends and bounces as I fuck you. Your breath condenses on the window and little droplets run between the reflection of your tits.

FUCKFUCKFUCK. CLAPCLAPCLAP. I'm fucking you hard, fast, and I'm having fun. I smile, and grab your hair in my fist, pulling your head up and back, I pull you and inch or two from the window and grab your tit in my other hand, I like the feel of it, and squeeze your nipple between my fingers. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. Your pussy juice soaks my balls and splashes down onto the floor. I lead you by the hair and put you over a chair.

B:I'm fucking myself stupid with my vibrator.

A:Your face is on the floor. Your lap is on the seat of the chair. Your ass is in the air, and your legs too.

;) please, do it!

B:Fuck - I need a second

A: I slap your ass cheeks and pull them apart to see what I can see. I sit on the floor and put your head in my lap. you take my dick in your mouth and suck. In front of me is a spine, and an ass. I lean over and put my face in your ass. It stinks of the pussyeating. I lick it. Your ass tastes like cunt. I lick more, probing, circling, I stick my tongue right in your ass. You seem to like it. You sucksucksucksuck. I continue tongueing your ass for a moment, you're slurping hard on my cock, getting it very wet, very gooey. I'm going to need my dick back, I take it from your mouth and stand up. Testing your asshole with a finger for a moment, I hoik one leg up on the chair, the other stands by your face. You take my big toe in your mouth as I press my cock into your asshole and start to bounce

And bounce, and bounce, into your ass. I enjoy the feeling, the way it sucks on my cock as I pull out, and swallows me in as I press into it, bounce bounce bounce

I ask you if you're ok, you have a mouthful of toe and can't really answer. I think you said mmhmm. Sounded good. Bounce bounce bounce, I continue fucking your ass this way, and it fells *fucking* *amazing*. Mphhh. I grunt and groan a bit, huff, hnph, and I'm not going to last long. BOUNCEBOUNCEBOUNCEBOUNCEFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. FUCK! I pound into you harder harder harder until I get there I'm right there fuckfuckfuckfuck GYAAAAAAAAA I let out a shout out as I cum, hard, jesus it feels good, I pull my dick out of you and spray my cum on your back, on your face, on the floor. I steady myself with two hands on the chair heaving, and laughing. Man I feel good There's an aweful lot of cum on the floor, actually... do you lick it up, I wonder?

B:I feel like my limbs are made of molasses. I came so hard.

A:Well how do think I feel ;D GYAAAAAA

A:...still alive? Yes?

B:Sorry - fell asleep!

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

wow.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Blanchardstown

B:I have to hit the hay. Give me something dirty to think about as I drift off...

A:Think of being half way between sleeping and waking, drifting off after a tiring day, semi conscious, slow to recognise the new smell of pipe tobacco in your boudoire, sluggishly coming to terms with the sensation of an icy grip around your throat. You open your eyes to meet those of the vaudeville villain, who burns you with his gaze as he instructs you to shush with a finger to your lips. He reaches for his bag and you know what's coming next...

B:Ooh, go on! More!

A:A snap! Crack! And a blinding pain across your chest and it feels like the heart is being ripped out of you and the skin might come off and you can't see in the dark anymore and a tense pressure on your scalp drags your face to the floor and you bump your knees and you're kneeling now with your face pressed against the wooden boards and you feel a heat in your buttocks and now its a pain and a sharp pain and a sharp hard pain again and you feel lines pressing into your flesh growing around you and you try to struggle against them but they're holding you in and becoming tighter and deeper and they're around your breasts and belly and legs and arms and now they all tighten squeeze into your flesh at once as they pull you into the air and you're airborn and now you land with a fwump on the soft cushion of your bed and you're upside down...

B:Upside down? Oh no! What's to become of me?

A:and your knees are grinding your forehead as that hot hot heat sears across your fleshy buttocks again and again and again and again and now there's a heat inside you between your hips and everything else fades for a moment and becomes serene and then that heat begins to strike in and out of you a thousand million relentless lightning flashes, it comes with a weight when it comes smashing against your abdomen pounding slam slam slam slam slam and the heat inside you rises and spreads and grows from your cunt out to your fingertips and you scream?

B:...

A:C'mon what do you scream?

B:AAAAaaaa

A:Nothing! Because a snip snip sends your cotton nightdress into your mouth and it's hard to breath and your eyes tear up and you're scared but you love it now and the weight of a steamroller is smashing your hips apart and your knees are bothering your head but you can hardly feel it everything outside your cunt is muted and the sound is turned down and its just that lightning heat lighting up your belly and even the constant vicious slapping against your ass your tits your face- your legs feel like they're happening to someone else and all you can feel is that cunt getting hotter dripping and drooling around that lightning and then it comes *oh* ...._pleasure. Sheer melting cockfuck pussy drooling pleasure flowing out and soaking those balls you just now realise are slapping your asshole at a thousand bpm and it stops and the cotton is ripped from your mouth and the heat is in there now and its a flood and you drink it down and it's gone and you look up and bat your eyelashes and say "thank you, vaudeville villain". The end. Now go to bed

B:...

B:*Applause*

Love it! Magnificent story. Thank you. I did fall asleep before I got the last part. It's set up my morning, though.

Now I'm ridiculously aroused going into work. Welp, that's my productivity ruined for the morning.

A: Good.

» Add a new message to this topic