FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Partner's clothes and hosiery

Partner's clothes and hosiery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not everyone's fetish so will be a bit of a long shot.

I'd love for someone to leave some of their partner's clothes/tights etc. (whatever they would like) and I have to follow your instructions to find them and then even wear them exactly where I find them.

If you'd also like, they could be used / have your cum over and I must wear them.

Looking for the Birmingham area

Hope someone is interested, feel free to get in touch as I would love this fantasy to come true and I post regular updates like a blog to this thread.

J xx

P.S. Happy also to watch a couple outside wearing some of the clothes too if that is something your interested in too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love the idea of this. You match my wife's height and build and I would love to see you dressed in her clothes....used obviously.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not everyone's fetish so will be a bit of a long shot.

I'd love for someone to leave some of their partner's clothes/tights etc. (whatever they would like) and I have to follow your instructions to find them and then even wear them exactly where I find them.

If you'd also like, they could be used / have your cum over and I must wear them.

Looking for the Birmingham area

Hope someone is interested, feel free to get in touch as I would love this fantasy to come true and I post regular updates like a blog to this thread.

J xx

P.S. Happy also to watch a couple outside wearing some of the clothes too if that is something your interested in too. "

If you ever get to be in our area drop us a line I'm sure we could find something for you to try on.

Thanks! I certainly will do - I've made a note

[Removed by poster at 07/08/16 16:48:35]

Any other people interested or have done it before? X

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Personally i would feel kore comfortable in my own clothes (especially lingerie), knowing that they fit, but i can definitely see where the OP is coming from....

Yeah definitely see where you are coming from. I love the thrill of having find it and then wear it exactly what I'd found it xxx

Bump x

» Add a new message to this topic