FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lynn's public toilet encounter

Lynn's public toilet encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eaches22 OP   Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Lynn had caught a later train home from work on that day, there had been delays all the way home and she alighted the train in desperate need for a toilet. It was just turning twilight as she cut through the park, she headed straight to the public toilets only to find the ladies locked with an out of order sign on the door. In now desperation, she anxiously squeezed her legs together and decided she would have to use the gents.

As Lynn cautiously entered the gents, she was immediately hit by the putrid smell of urine, she scurried into a cubicle and hitched up her skirt revealing her white stocking tops, she then hovered nervously over the disgusting toilet bowl and relieved herself. Lynn was reading some of the lewd graffiti on the toilet door and the squalid surroundings had gotten her strangely aroused, she slipped a finely manicured nail inside her and could feel she was extremely wet, she began to excitedly work her fingers over her clitoris and was close to orgasm when she heard footsteps entering the toilet.

Lynn stepped out of the cubicle to see a man approaching the urinals, he was a middle aged man, very tall with a muscular stature, she stood there in her smart business suit as he pulled down his zip, the man had heard her footsteps and had turned to face her, looking her directly in the eye he proceeded to reveal his manhood, Lynn's eyes were immediately drawn to it, it was as big a cock as she had ever seen. The man smiled at Lynn's reaction and asked her if she would like to join him. Lynn walked over to the urinals and dropped on her knees in front of him, the floor was wet with piss and there was rubbish strewn around everywhere, Lynn could feel the wet of the floor soaking into her white stockings, but she didn't care. Taking him in one hand, she used the other hand to unbutton her blouse and pulled her ample breasts out of her bra, revealing her erect nipples, she then proceeded to run her mouth slowly up and down his enormous throbbing shaft, seductively making eye contact with him as she swirled her tongue around the tip. He took his cock out of her mouth and wiped it across her beautiful face, before asking her to stand in front of him. He spun Lynn around and bent her over, she grabbed onto the urinals and could feel the filth of the bowl on her fingers. Undoing her skirt, he pulled it to the ground with her knickers, leaving them in a heap on the filthy floor.Lynn gasped as she took his full length into her soaking cunt, she could feel her juices running down her thighs as he thrust in and out of her, he then removed his cock and rubbed it over her arsehole, before forcing it into her tight arse bringing a scream of pleasure from her as he entered. The man pounded Lynn's arse and she could feel him tense up ready to cum, she turned around to kneel in front of him so she could accept his hot man-fat all over her face. He exploded all over her face, she had never known so much cum and it was dripping off her. The man casually thanked her, then left the toilet leaving her in an exhausted mess on the floor. Lynn eventually got to her feet and put her piss stained skirt and knickers back on, her stockings were soaked and she had cum all over her blouse, she was thankful for the cover of darkness as she left the toilet in her dishevelled state.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice indeed

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Loved it x

Very good

Great story

Bravo

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Love to meet her

Me too

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Being used and left in a piss soaked cum smeared mess on the floor of a public toilet is one of my wilder fantasies .

Jo x

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

[Removed by poster at 09/08/16 12:28:49]

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

Very sexy story. Wish I was the fella in the story. Made me very horny!

(I really should read my posts, before posting them! )

By *eaches22 OP   Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Thanks for all your feedback, it has spurred us on into putting other fantasy stories up, which we will certainly do soon! Lynn and Shaun x

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Mmmmm fantastic

"Being used and left in a piss soaked cum smeared mess on the floor of a public toilet is one of my wilder fantasies .

Jo x"

I used to know a woman who had fantasies like this. Ahe loved to dress up and go out then later find somewhere like a public toilet to fuck in. For her there was something about the humiliation...seedyness....sordidness of the environment compared tonthe lovely clothes she was wearing.

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I took my first girlfriend into a public toilet years ago late 80s ! Wow it was quite the event i hoped it would be ! The toilets are still there to this day too !

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"Being used and left in a piss soaked cum smeared mess on the floor of a public toilet is one of my wilder fantasies .

Jo x

I used to know a woman who had fantasies like this. Ahe loved to dress up and go out then later find somewhere like a public toilet to fuck in. For her there was something about the humiliation...seedyness....sordidness of the environment compared tonthe lovely clothes she was wearing."

Thats the one ....

Jo x

The contrast between classy and slutty ....one becomes the other....and being used...objectified....that her pleasure was irrelevant....whuch went full circle and gave her pleasure. The psycholgical aspects arouswd her

By *innie33Man  over a year ago

ennis

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so adore it to be me to then have visited so many toilets to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic