FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office tease

Office tease

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's Friday night.

Just finished another boring day at work, the usual small talk, mediocre lunch and my casual Friday black skinny jeans that are a bit too tight to sit in for 8 hours.

Got talking to the new girl Sophie though... She's something else. There's something about girls with confidence when they walk and my god she has it. Long legs, always wears heels and that smile it sends me signals I don't dare think about in work.

Sometimes when you meet someone like that you do your best to bump into them accidentally on purpose. So later that day I did just that...

Up by the coffee machine, thankfully for my viewing pleasure it is of the low dispensing type. Sophie pushed both mine and the machines buttons ordering herself a hot chocolate, bending down in the process albeit the angle did look a little intentional... she knew what she was doing.

Of course she knew what she was doing, she turned round abruptly to say hello and caught me gloriously red handed, blue eyes gawking and bulge building...

What did she say?

"Got you" with a cheeky smile and ever so slight lower lip bite.

I'm quite confident so I hit her back with "well what do you expect?"

She replied "I expect that" pointing at my now rather obvious bulge trailing down my tight skinny jeans.

She walked away in those heels.

To be continued.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Tell us more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic