FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Quite my wife's sleeping

Quite my wife's sleeping

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You knock on my door feeling nervous as you know I'm married and my wife is asleep upstairs as she just worked a night shift. I open the door with nothing on apart from a cloth dropped over already hard cock. "I've been waiting for you " I say as you walk in but you only get two steps in before you can't stop yourself, drop to your knees and start to take me into your wet hot mouth. My knees start to go weak as I feel you working my shaft. I stop you stand you up and lead you into my living room. I offer to take your coat and as you take it off to reveal nothing underneath I can't control myself a pick you up and put you on my large sofa and start to kiss you with my hands moving over your body I start to kiss around your neck while my hands hold your breast and start to tease your nipples. I carry on kissing moving down your body to your amazing breast making your nipples hard with little nibbles and my fingers starts to tease your moist pussy. I kiss down your stomach and around your inner tights till your begging me to lick your wet pussy. I tease your clit with my tongue while my fingers explore your pussy till your on the edge of Cumming then I stop " remember to be quite my wife's a light sleeper" I tell you as my face goes back into your pussy teasing your orgasm till you can't hold it in any more you grab a pillow and cover your face trying to me quite but I don't stop and just drink all your cum. Before you know it I'm holding you as I slide my cock in you I start to fuck you in long slow strokes building up speed and power as we get into it. I then tell you I want to see your body fuck me ............

What happens next ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic